Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
Moodyman90
Orm
Katarn
Aonee
Ironmonger
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
13 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 7 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 2:49 am

Would anyone be interested in an Elder Scrolls based RP? Possibly a pony-Elder Scrolls mix? I have a few ideas and if you'd like, I could work on them.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 7 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Fri May 24, 2013 4:23 am

I might be. Thought I'd like to finish this rp too. But if majority will decide to quit/move to another rp - then i don't mind.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri May 24, 2013 7:18 am

I'd probably be willing to participate in that RP.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 7:42 am

That could be cool. XT, my Skype is scytoharmony, I think.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 7:47 am

I'll talk to you when I get home, k XT?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 10:38 am

XT Vengeance wrote:Would anyone be interested in an Elder Scrolls based RP? Possibly a pony-Elder Scrolls mix? I have a few ideas and if you'd like, I could work on them.

I'd be more interested in an equestria divided RP. It's got a similar setting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 11:04 am

I think a Dishonored RP would be cool.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri May 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:I think a Dishonored RP would be cool.
That would be interesting.
However, unless done the right way, the characters and classes would be too limited, and there would be little to do story wise.
Also, I have trouble seeing how an RP based off a stealth game with overpowered abilities work.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 24, 2013 12:47 pm

I think Eq Divided is not really bad setting. But on other side it would be either group-out-of-nowhere or some characters would end up in different 'camps'.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Orm wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:I think a Dishonored RP would be cool.
That would be interesting.
However, unless done the right way, the characters and classes would be too limited, and there would be little to do story wise.
Also, I have trouble seeing how an RP based off a stealth game with overpowered abilities work.

I'm thinking more of just using the setting. Either just a slice of life during the hardships of the rat plague, or storywise we could do something before or after the events of Dishonored.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri May 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:

I'm thinking more of just using the setting. Either just a slice of life during the hardships of the rat plague, or storywise we could do something before or after the events of Dishonored.
I honestly don't see any of those working.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Katarn wrote:I think Eq Divided is not really bad setting. But on other side it would be either group-out-of-nowhere or some characters would end up in different 'camps'.

Don't really see a problem with that. Maybe we could end it with having the characters face off with one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Orm wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:

I honestly don't see any of those working.

Why not?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri May 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:

Why not?
Because, honestly, none of those seem possible for any form of slice of life RP.
The setting isn't right for that kind of thing.

Last edited by Orm on Fri May 24, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Orm wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:

Why not?
Because, honestly, none of those seem possible for any form of slice of lice RP.
The setting isn't right for that kind of thing.

I think slice of life means two different things to us.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri May 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Oh deviantArt, thank you so much for advertising an anti-tobbacco company campaign.
I had almost forgotten that we live in a world where companies are to blame for choices that individuals make.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 2:06 pm

The only thing is that I have to determine which province or provinces we would cover. I had extensive knowledge of Skyrim, Cyrodiil, and Morrowind. Well, at least Vvardenfell.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 2:07 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:The only thing is that I have to determine which province or provinces we would cover. I had extensive knowledge of Skyrim, Cyrodiil, and Morrowind. Well, at least Vvardenfell.

I'm good on Cyrodiil, and most of Skyrim, but I'm lacking anything but basic knowledge on the other provinces.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri May 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:

Yes, it means "boring and uneventful" to me.

I would expect a Dishonored RP to be full of stealth and such.
Infiltrating a building and taking out targets, and making rolls to determine if you get spotted or not, and planing on how to complete an objective without alerting any guards.

Slice of Life just seems so out of place in something like Dishonored.
Especially considering most average lives in the Dunwall consist of "Well I caught the rat plague, I'm fucked." Or "Well Jim caught the rat plague. He's fucked." Or my favourite, "Want to meet for whiskey and cigars tonight?".
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:10 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Oh deviantArt, thank you so much for advertising an anti-tobbacco company campaign.
I had almost forgotten that we live in a world where companies are to blame for choices that individuals make.

What's the Ad? Is it that truth campaign? Or whatever the group was called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Orm wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:

Yes, it means "boring and uneventful" to me.

I would expect a Dishonored RP to be full of stealth and such.
Infiltrating a building and taking out targets, and making rolls to determine if you get spotted or not, and planing on how to complete an objective without alerting any guards.

Slice of Life just seems so out of place in something like Dishonored.
Especially considering most average lives in the Dunwall consist of "Well I caught the rat plague, I'm fucked." Or "Well Jim caught the rat plague. He's fucked." Or my favourite, "Want to meet for whiskey and cigars tonight?".

Hm. We also have very different views on what's fun in an RP.

For reference, I don't really consider this thread a proper RP, more of a pen-and-paper game with RP elements.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:The only thing is that I have to determine which province or provinces we would cover. I had extensive knowledge of Skyrim, Cyrodiil, and Morrowind. Well, at least Vvardenfell.

I'm good on Cyrodiil, and most of Skyrim, but I'm lacking anything but basic knowledge on the other provinces.
VVardenfell, the island that the game Morrowind took place on, is a vast volcanic island, rich with almost alien landscapes. Huge swamps, vast ashlands, rich forested jungles, and even some regular old rolling hills. Lots of caves and ruins, both Daedric and Dwemer.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Scyto, you have a very skewed view of what a role play game is then. This is the closest thing I have seen to a proper RPG on this forum.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri May 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Last wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Oh deviantArt, thank you so much for advertising an anti-tobbacco company campaign.

That's the one.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 2:17 pm

I didn't say RPG, I said RP. They're very different things. This is very game like, yes, but I started off with, and therefore have a special fondness, for just the RP aspect.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 2:18 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:

VVardenfell, the island that the game Morrowind took place on, is a vast volcanic island, rich with almost alien landscapes. Huge swamps, vast ashlands, rich forested jungles, and even some regular old rolling hills. Lots of caves and ruins, both Daedric and Dwemer.

Yeah, I remember that from watching my friend play Morrowind.

I do have a certain fondness for the different 'biomes' of Elsweyr though.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri May 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Anyways, more discussion later. I keep meaning to take a nap to fight off this damn cold, but I keep getting distracted by replies.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Well, besides the one mod I have played that visits Elsweyr, I know very little about it. The more that I think about it, the better a Vvardenfell based RPG sounds.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 2:25 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:

That's the one.

Oh. I see what you're saying now. I thought it was just an ad, I was gonna say ads don't usually reflect the views of the site. But yeah I get it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri May 24, 2013 2:50 pm

So is that it? We're done with this RP?

If that's the case, then could you send me the notes Camo?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next