Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
Moodyman90
Orm
Katarn
Aonee
Ironmonger
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
13 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 6 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu May 23, 2013 11:56 am

Its annoying because a friend of mine is holding open a position at the radio station he works at, but they won't hire me unless I'm graduated.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 6 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 12:02 pm

My buddy quit highschool at 16 and started college before his classmates. I wouldn't call him a dumbass but I guess that's subjective.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 23, 2013 1:15 pm

very selfbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu May 23, 2013 3:19 pm

katbait:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu May 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Robo... Might wanna fix that icon.

Edit: Dat's a cute twilight.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 23, 2013 3:51 pm

@Tytan Indeed, dat..you know the drill.
@Robo Twi is really cute.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Tytan wrote:Robo... Might wanna fix that icon.
Damnit, I was hoping that no one would notice my derp moment. Ah well...

I like short mane Twilie.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu May 23, 2013 4:30 pm

I was re-watching Immersion, by Rooster Teeth, since it had been a while. I was reminded how hot Geoff's wife Griffon is. Damn.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 23, 2013 5:20 pm

This is pretty neat.
madhotaru giraffe somethingpunk:
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Moar Twiggy. Sweetie Belle
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Well going to the ER since my mom and little sister don't know how to deal with ticks.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 23, 2013 6:26 pm

So, I guess it's time to announce this since it isn't going to change like I hoped it would.

For a long while I haven't been doing anything to this RP, and have actually been avoiding it as a late because I just didn't want to touch it. I was hoping that it would pass over and I could jump back in on this, but I'm afraid that I've just lost all interest in running this RP anymore. I would force myself to do it so you all could continue after putting so much time into it, but I wouldn't put nearly as much effort or care into anything that happened as I once did. As much as I'd like to see the game continue, I don't want to put you guys into a bare-bones campaign where all I post is combat and reply to checks without putting in any NPC interaction or even giving them character at all.

So I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore.

If someone else would like to take it over, I will gladly send you my notes on everything I've been doing to run it and where the story was going, but I will not be affiliated any longer.

Again, I greatly apologize.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:29 pm

I pretty much figured as much. Are you still going to be checking on this thread? Just for the general chatter?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu May 23, 2013 6:30 pm

I'll probably look in here from time to time.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Oh... that's greatly disappointing, though understandable.

Probably won't participate any longer.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Well thank you Camo, it was a fun campaign.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Yes, it was. Camo is an excellent storyteller. It just wouldn't be the same anymore.

Hmm. Now I've got to find a way to fill this gap. It's hard to find things to keep me engaged. I've essentially just been doing this for the last 5 months.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu May 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Camo, I'm sorry to hear that. I understand it was probably overwhelming, and I'm sorry to see you go. If you want I can take a look at the notes. I'm here more often, and I can ask for help from XT if he's willing. I promise I'll be fair and that Clock and Vik won't receive any special treatment.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Yeah it was fun Camo. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu May 23, 2013 7:44 pm

It was kind of fun while I was in, Camo.
Ketchup wrote:Yes, it was. Camo is an excellent storyteller. It just wouldn't be the same anymore.

Hmm. Now I've got to find a way to fill this gap. It's hard to find things to keep me engaged. I've essentially just been doing this for the last 5 months.
Well, there is another RP I could revive if you wanted... But, I do have a few ideas for other campaigns I could try and run. Just have to find a system to use with it.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Aonee wrote:
Well, there is another RP I could revive if you wanted... But, I do have a few ideas for other campaigns I could try and run. Just have to find a system to use with it.
No, I'll probably stay out of RPs for a while. I have issues with attachment to things that I need to resolve.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Ketchup wrote:Yes, it was. Camo is an excellent storyteller. It just wouldn't be the same anymore.

If you got time you could always pick up drawing. It's a pretty cheap habit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu May 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Last wrote:

You mean hobby.
A cheap habit would be chewing your nails.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Orm wrote:
Last wrote:

You mean hobby.
A cheap habit would be chewing your nails.

Noun
A settled or regular tendency or practice, esp. one that is hard to give up.

Drawing can be a habit, but you're right I misused the word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu May 23, 2013 8:44 pm

That really sucks Camo. But you have to do what is best for you.

Uhm, if you guys are willing to give me a chance, I could *try* continuing where Camo left off from his notes.

I mean, I wasn't THAT bad of a DM last time... You know, as a trial run.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Ya know I never realized just how many infants were at emergency rooms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu May 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Maybe between me, scyto, and xt we can form a half passable Camo.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu May 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Tytan wrote:Maybe between me, scyto, and xt we can form a half passable Camo.

I like that idea.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 24, 2013 12:38 am

I suppose I would be willing to run things. I'll have Camo send me his notes. Scyto, I guess you should PM me your Skype name. I am actually online a hell of a lot.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 24, 2013 2:00 am

Well, it's kinda sad. But I've figured it some time ago.
I might stay in RP for a while, we'll see how things will go.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next