Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Ironmonger
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
Frost
Orm
MrMagma
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
14 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 30 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Frost Thu May 16, 2013 1:31 pm

It's pretty cool so far, though, it being the scripted intro, there obviously wasn't much suspense. If I'm being honest, though, it's hard to make an interesting and compelling fantasy hero out of a farm-boy background, same as a poor street-urchin background. A more unique perspective would really aid the story a lot, not that it's bad now
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 30 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Thu May 16, 2013 1:34 pm

Well, first off is a she, but I get what you are saying. Things will get more interesting, I hope, when I actually get into the story. The farmer background was chosen to help explain some of her skills, like archery, smithing, one handed and such. Also, let's just say that she has a rather strong...distaste for the undead.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu May 16, 2013 1:40 pm

I'll be sure to follow along, then.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 16, 2013 1:51 pm

and even more camobait:
As for story - I'll give it a try later.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu May 16, 2013 5:28 pm

On topic of Minecraft again, Camo, Orm and XT, do ya'll still do the "See who can live the longest in Hardcore mode" thing anymore?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu May 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Metro Last Light was alright and decently long, fun to explore in. I decided to use a lot of sneaking, which made the game a bit more challenging and entertaining.
Still didn't get the good ending, though...

Oh, and we've got a thunderstorm happening here right now. I love thunder.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Ormbait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu May 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Ketchup wrote:Metro Last Light was alright and decently long, fun to explore in. I decided to use a lot of sneaking, which made the game a bit more challenging and entertaining.
Still didn't get the good ending, though...

Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot.
I think it was about the same length as 2033, and I liked a lot of the changed controls.
And yeah, I didn't get the good ending either, still liked it though.
Going to take a break before going though it on Ranger mode though.

Last wrote:
Ormbait:
Seen it, love it.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Sketch time:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Best Pokemon! Awesome job Last

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu May 16, 2013 7:55 pm

I prefer Frealigator more. But nonetheless, great sketch Last.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Thanks Aon, Guard. And yeah the second generation had a great starter line up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu May 16, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm personally fond of gen 3.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Gore Warning:

For some reason this made me think of Frost.

robobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu May 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:On topic of Minecraft again, Camo, Orm and XT, do ya'll still do the "See who can live the longest in Hardcore mode" thing anymore?
Occasionally. I always win though. Why? Did you want to try that again?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu May 16, 2013 10:16 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:On topic of Minecraft again, Camo, Orm and XT, do ya'll still do the "See who can live the longest in Hardcore mode" thing anymore?
We need to try it on super flat again.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Last wrote:
Sketch time:
Nice Quilava.

Last wrote:
robobait:
Lolwat

camobait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu May 16, 2013 11:36 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:

I forgot who it was up against but I still have one of those Hardcore worlds on my list of worlds. We quit because we didn't want to keep the others waiting to see who would live.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu May 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:
I forgot who it was up against but I still have one of those Hardcore worlds on my list of worlds. We quit because we didn't want to keep the others waiting to see who would live.
I deleted that world a long time ago.

On an unrelated note; did anyone else read that skyrim thing I linked?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 12:08 am

I tried just a moment ago, but it appears blank to me like the RP rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 17, 2013 12:10 am

Last wrote:I tried just a moment ago, but it appears blank to me like the RP rules.
Strange. I can copy it and PM it to you if you'd like.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 12:12 am

Sure, I wouldn't mind reading it. Do you know how many words it is? I might not get a chance to read it until tomorrow if it's too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 17, 2013 12:13 am

I've finished Metro some time ago. Was sneakiest bastard around, listened almost to all dialogues from NPC, saved couple of folks (sometimes you need to be stealthy, sometimes fast). Gave bullets to poor, won toy bear for kid, etc. Which resulted in good ending.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 17, 2013 12:17 am

Last wrote:Sure, I wouldn't mind reading it. Do you know how many words it is? I might not get a chance to read it until tomorrow if it's too long.
It's only a little over 1700 words. Just the prologue. I want to see if people like the concept before I commit to continuing.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 12:25 am

Alright, well I'll get to it tomorrow sometime. Thanks for sending it.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 17, 2013 12:29 am

No problem. Just let me know what you think after you read it.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 8:42 am

Alright I've had a chance to read it I see what you're doing and my major concern was if making the player an actual character was enough to renew my interest in the story.

Initially my answer was yes, I quite liked her backstory. However as we approached the chopping block scene I began to worry a bit. I just don't really like suicidal characters all that much.

I might be jumping to conclusions by labeling her suicidal, however the way that she quickly accepted death led me to that conclusion. Though there usually is more then one reason to why people do things, Maybe she just gave in to the hopelessness of the current situation.

Anyway, I'm interested enough to read at least one more chapter.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri May 17, 2013 9:58 am

I can understand what you are saying, and no, she isn't suicidal. She just didn't see any possible way that she could be walking away from that. Now that she has, however, she will fight to make her second chance worth it. I'm glad you liked it enough to at least see what happens next. I am working on that right now.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri May 17, 2013 10:48 am

Good day to you all. It's 26 Celsius outside, I have headache, have to work tomorrow and just overall tired, but I'm fine.

Still trying to force myself to read all fics, that I was skipping past 2 month. I don't know why I just can't read any of them anymore.

camobait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri May 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Hey everyone. I'm leaving today and I'll be gone this weekend, but if you need to get a hold of me you should still be able to get me on skype. If you don't have me on skype then try steam (I don't know how well the mobile app works without wifi).

Last edited by Tytan on Fri May 17, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next