Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Ironmonger
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
Frost
Orm
MrMagma
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
14 posters

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 29 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Wed May 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Just had full bottle of energy drink
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 29 34363996
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 29 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Robobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed May 15, 2013 6:03 pm

SQUEE:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed May 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Last wrote:
Robobait:
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 29 Tumblr_lvatqzQAwX1r79ttzo1_400_zps6f2aeb74
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed May 15, 2013 6:07 pm

guardbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed May 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Sorry Tytan, I keep getting distracted by Community.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 6:32 pm

And I'm back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed May 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Fixed Guardbait
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Katarn wrote:Fixed Guardbait
Already have that one saved. but it's lovely, I mean just look at dat book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed May 15, 2013 6:36 pm

And those round...glasses.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed May 15, 2013 6:38 pm

and another one:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm

I like this:
Don't Starve is really fun, I'd recommend it.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed May 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Ketchup wrote:
I like this:
Don't Starve is really fun, I'd recommend it.

I found that it gets old, fast.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 8:11 pm

That's understandable, games like Don't starve, Day Z and Minecraft depend heavily on the player.

None of those game really have any goals for the player to achieve beyond what the players make for themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed May 15, 2013 8:18 pm

I'm pretty sure that's as far as that conversation can go before they start talking to Sundance.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 15, 2013 8:23 pm

I loved DayZ, but my hero skin makes me respawn on the coast every time, so I can't really play until standalone. Plus, I almost made it to what can be considered the biggest peaceful-ish achievement: I fixed a small helicopter. Used it twice with a few flyarounds, and promptly stopped playing for a month and it was whisked away, as expected. I wanted to use it for supporting people, but nobody I knew was playing then. It was very satisfying, since making the hour-long trek across the map was only a few minutes with a helicopter. So much freedom that I didn't need, since I had great gear already.
Mmk, no more rant.

Minecraft still has some appeal, but I haven't been in the mood. It has been that way for a good while for me. On and off.

Don't Starve isn't much fun to advance in, and I'm bored of it now, but I played it for a good while. I do see myself playing it again, though.

Another game with great replayability is Master of Magic, an old 1994 4X. I've been playing it on my notebook computer at school. Many different combinations for your little magic library that can change the way you play.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed May 15, 2013 8:43 pm

I haven't tried Adventure mode, but Don't Starve is fun every now and then.

Currently have a game where I've survived over 100 days. Fire Hounds set fire to my place every few days, my hunger, health, and sanity fluctuate wildly, and I've somehow survived four winters without the Hunting Party or the Deerclopes showing up. I think I've only faced one Treeguard for that matter.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Minecraft appeals to me in a creative sense. I just wanna build stuff, I think the survival aspect of it is pretty weak though. There's not much of a consequence when it comes to dying (Unless you die in a pool of lava.) I think the other two do a great job of that but I just don't see the point of it in minecraft. The hunger bar seems pointless to me as it doesn't take much work to keep it filled and if you decide not to fill it there really is no consequence.

I guess the only time survival really comes into play is when you venture into caves and even then the only real consequence for dying is the possible long trek back to regather your stuff.

All that being said I love building things in minecraft, it's just a really relaxing kind of fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Robobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 16, 2013 12:15 am

angryMAREine?:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu May 16, 2013 12:25 am

Just as a random side-thought.....wouldn't blizzards and Windigo invasions accompany any Khornate incursion into Equestria? Hell, considering that just their cute little cartoon version of 'hate' could freeze out a whole nation, a single Berzerker landing on the world might mean the fucking apocalypse
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 12:27 am

Mister Frost wrote:Just as a random side-thought.....wouldn't blizzards and Windigo invasions accompany any Khornate incursion into Equestria? Hell, considering that just their cute little cartoon version of 'hate' could freeze out a whole nation, a single Berzerker landing on the world might mean the fucking apocalypse

...That's a good point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 16, 2013 12:41 am

scytobait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 16, 2013 4:37 am

Last wrote:
Robobait:
Oh dear god, lol. I know it's never going to happen, but if it did, that would make my month. Chicken

Guarddogjr wrote:
Robobait:
*squee*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu May 16, 2013 9:44 am

Last wrote:That's understandable, games like Don't starve, Day Z and Minecraft depend heavily on the player.

None of those game really have any goals for the player to achieve beyond what the players make for themselves.
which is probably why I enjoy minecraft so much. I can do what I want, when I want.

On an unrelated note; I started a thing with Skrim. I have the prologue done. If anyone wants to read my terrible writing, I can upload it to gdocs.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu May 16, 2013 9:56 am

Yeah, I'll read it.

EDIT: When I get home, I mean.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu May 16, 2013 10:25 am

Well I won't be able to link it until later anyways. I'll pm it when I get home.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu May 16, 2013 12:46 pm

camobait:
tytanbait:
scyto/selfbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu May 16, 2013 12:54 pm

more camobait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu May 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Okay, so here it is. I know it's crappy, but I still would like feedback as to whether I should continue with this idea or not:
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next