Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Ironmonger
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
Frost
Orm
MrMagma
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
14 posters

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 28 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Tue May 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Only thing, that triggers in me slight hate...why would they have different skin color (no racism)? I mean...why purple/blue/pink and not...more human-like?

Also.
meanwhile in russia:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 28 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Tue May 14, 2013 12:07 pm

swicked wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:*watch EG trailer*
High School Drama... NOPE NOT WATCHING.

Also
Spoiler:
Elaborate, what was her description?
"She knows a magical path to faraway adventures"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue May 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Well, if you put it that way, swicked, it actually makes much more sense. I think we should see it, before we judge it from trailer.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue May 14, 2013 12:22 pm

That's certainly a possibility, and considering it all starts out from someone 'stealing Twilight's crown' I wouldn't be surprised if you're right about her doing that. The other part of her description is that she was "a student of Princess Celestia", so I wonder if when Celestia found Twilight and stopped focusing on Shimmer she got jealous and offended so she left Equestria and created her own world where she's the leader or Princess (if we can go off of the pictures you briefly see of her with many different crowns or whatever on that would suggest she's important somehow).

I highly doubt this is actually what's happening, but if it is then I kinda like it (no matter how cliched it is), I just don't like how they decided to meld it as a damn high school drama show (yes, the setting is the reason I will not watch it no matter how good people say it is. I despise that setting more than just about any other setting in the history of books/TV/movies/whatever other media you can think of).
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue May 14, 2013 12:39 pm

If I had to guess on that, it would possibly be that Shimmer was still in Celestia's School when the princess shifted her focus to Twilight, so when she ran off and created her own world it was all that she knew at the time so she just created it as another school.

Why am I putting so much thought into something I'll never watch? Because reasons.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue May 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Most likely.
Not that any kids care about why they're human or teenage, but I guarantee plenty of bronies who go watch it will turn around and prepare lengthy, overly complex reasons as to why when it could be something as simple as "Shimmer enchanted the mirror with a spell she created herself to make the new 'world' and she messed it up somehow and everyone there was created/turned into humans".

This is now my headcanon, and I've already figured out the entire story for the movie too instead of going to see it.
Basically: Nightmare Moon episodes except with Sunset replacing NMM and everyone is peoples.
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 28 277799__safe_meme_screwball_spongebob-squarepants_artist-blockeraser_imagination_ponyinabox
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue May 14, 2013 9:22 pm

With the last rays of sunlight fading away I look up to the already darkened sky. Off towards the West, not far behind her sister this night is Luna. She smiles upon me the same way as her cutie mark, but it is a mocking smile.

For it is a dry moon, with no promise of rain soon. Irrigation season... begins.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue May 14, 2013 9:36 pm

I don't even...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue May 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Luna's cutie mark is that of a crescent moon. Granted her's is a fuller one then whats out tonight but it still looks like a smile.

It's also known as a dry moon, or at least the one tonight is. Because it appears that the light side is closer to earth then the dark side, it's "holding back the water."

It's one of those sayings you pick up on if you hang around enough old people.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue May 14, 2013 10:02 pm

*Shakes fist* Damn old people, Get on my lawn!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue May 14, 2013 10:11 pm

I like old people. How else would I have learned the colorful "the devil is beating his wife" when it's raining on a bright sunny day?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed May 15, 2013 10:09 am

Hey people. I'm here. Beautiful weather, so I decided to go for a ride. Right now I'm having breakfast at a panera bread on the Delmar loop. What's going on with you all?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed May 15, 2013 11:58 am

So I decided to schedule a test ride on the new bike I'm interested in. If all goes well, and I like it, I know what motorcycle I'll be getting next.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed May 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Just got home from work. Kinda hard day, had to install few servers, provide some maintenance for PC and similar stuff. Right now having cold drink...with ice.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Camobait? I think he said something about liking birds:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed May 15, 2013 1:44 pm

I don't know if it's so much birds as it is feathers/preening:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Last wrote:
EEEE Cockatiel!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed May 15, 2013 2:26 pm

katarnbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed May 15, 2013 2:26 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:
EEEE Cockatiel!
Then again, I might be wrong.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed May 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Camo likes birds and dogs?

Perfect.:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed May 15, 2013 2:36 pm

also, Camobait:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 2:51 pm

More gamerluna:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed May 15, 2013 2:59 pm

EqG 'Fandom friendly':
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed May 15, 2013 4:23 pm

camo/xt bait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed May 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Alright, who's here and ready to continue?

If no one, then are you here Camo? Clock wanted to talk to the mare.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Present, will be playing Last Light, but I'll check every few minutes.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:14 pm

I'm here as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed May 15, 2013 5:18 pm

I can be here for a while, have bottle of ED with me. If there will be something happening - I'll stay.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed May 15, 2013 5:20 pm

the plot thickens (and screwloose continues to be adorable):
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Aww, Screwloose and little Shayle could teach each other paper crafts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next