Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Ironmonger
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
Frost
Orm
MrMagma
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
14 posters

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 15 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ketchup Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Tytan wrote:TS to morning?
I think everything is in place.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 15 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Sorry I poofed all day everyone.

Going to lunch quickly turned into "while I'm out I might as well go to that gun store". That quickly became "holy crap these are good prices and background checks are only at a 15 minute wait today!". That instantly became "Well I should probably get some ammo while I'm here and go shoot my new gun at this store's range."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Quickly! To the gun thread! I must know of this new gun!
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Sorry I poofed all day everyone.

Going to lunch quickly turned into "while I'm out I might as well go to that gun store". That quickly became "holy crap these are good prices and background checks are only at a 15 minute wait today!". That instantly became "Well I should probably get some ammo while I'm here and go shoot my new gun at this store's range."

Were you able to get some ammo? I know everywhere around my where I am is pretty much sold out of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Sorry I poofed all day everyone.

Were you able to get some ammo? I know everywhere around my where I am is pretty much sold out of everything
That's another thing I did. The place I went almost made me die because they had every kind of ammo known to man, and a LOT of it. And the prices weren't even that bad either. $40 for 50 rounds of .308, $35 for 100 .223, and $30 for 50 of .40.

That and they had magazines, so many MAGAZINES (only people in CO actually get excited about that anymore...)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Oooo, that sounds awesome, Camo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Wait, who's LYra-bait again?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Oooo, that sounds awesome, Camo.
It's a fantastic place. All owned by one guy who is a Class III. Has his own dirtbike track, paintball field, shooting range, museum of military thingses (including a fuckin tank from WW2. Seriously, where do you even BUY something like that?), and more machineguns than my pants can take (he has like 4 .50 cals).
Oh, and he runs a motorcycle machine shop out of his gunstore too.

He is everything I want to be when I retire.

@Scyto: >>>>>>>>>
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:25 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
It's a fantastic place. All owned by one guy who is a Class III. Has his own dirtbike track, paintball field, shooting range, museum of military thingses (including a fuckin tank from WW2. Seriously, where do you even BUY something like that?), and more machineguns than my pants can take (he has like 4 .50 cals).
Oh, and he runs a motorcycle machine shop out of his gunstore too.

@Scyto: >>>>>>>>>

This man is my hero. I've never met him, but I want his babies.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:26 pm

CamoBadger wrote:

That sounds like heaven, I'd love to visit that place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Oh man, then do I have a VERY saucy treat for you.:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Damn you Queen of Cold Showers, blurring the line between SFW and NSFW...

Just to be safe I'm gonna remove it though. Still, thanks, that's... my god...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:31 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Damn you Queen of Cold Showers, blurring the line between SFW and NSFW...

Just to be safe I'm gonna remove it though. Still, thanks, that's... my god...

Fair enough. I was on the fence myself.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:09 pm

So, who has two thumbs, had a family crises in which police got involved, had stomach problems all day, and is a ball of wrecked nerves who due to finals being this week and will throw what little sanity and self restraint he has to the wind if a fire alarm goes off after midnight as is prone to happen during Finals Week?

This guy right here. *eye twitch*
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Oh sorry to hear that, Moody. I hope things get better for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:31 pm

All that matters right now is that I'm away from the house, hopefully nobody will call me between now and when I get home, nothing goes wrong as I take my finals or when I check out of my dorm room, and that when I get home everything would have progressed to the point where I can ignore it cause it's out of my hands because somebody is either in jail or my aunt and dad got the divorce lawyer set up to take care of everything.

God damn it I forgot I've been summoned for jury duty. It's not till May 20th but that's not something I want to forget right now either.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:32 am

So who else in here is excited for Elder Scrolls Online? I know I sure a hell am.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 am

I've stopped putting faith in MMORPG's.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 am

I feel better than I did yesterday.

I am XT. I've never been one for MMO but it does look interesting.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:53 am

Granted Scyto, I don't play many MMORPGs. I only even paid attention to it because it is the Elder Scrolls series, which has been my favorite RPG series since Morrowind. Everything I have heard/read about it looks very promising. Especially since, according to this month's Game Informer, the combat is going to be closer to Skyrim's combat system than a MMO like WoW.

I just hope they go with the Guild Wars approach with ESO. Where there isn't a monthly fee, but you can pay for special things.

Anyways, if I can get enough people together, I might look into making a guild for us. I'll be playing the Ebonheart Pact. (Nords, Dunmer, & Argonians)
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:23 pm

Today was birthday of deputy head of my department (IT)...don't believe rumours, that ex-soviet folks can endre many alcohol..after half bottle of brandy and vodka (I've drink it with 3 others dudes from my department) I was sleeping in small cozy office where 2 of mine co-workers (sys. admins) are...they even gave me strong black tea and cookies...after taking pictures of how I've slept.
Anyway...I'm still slightly drunk...tomorrow is last day at work (mind you, I'm not getting fired or something, just start of holidays). I guess I need drink water...a lot...have my 'theme' song for now
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:27 pm

Sorry I was gone a lot yesterday, and I apologize ahead of time for being gone a lot of today as well. My dog spent all of last night coughing and vomiting so I'm taking her to the vet.
I also need to go to the school I'm trying to transfer to and talk with an adviser about it, then once I'm set up there go talk with my current school about transferring out.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 pm

It's okay, good luck with everything, Camo.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:40 pm

Good luck, Camo. Hope your dog becomes less vomit-y
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Sorry about your pup, Camo I hope she gets well soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:08 pm

We're watching Jesus Christ Superstar in my World Religions class, and I've had 'Jesus must die' stuck in my head all day. I didn't realise I was singing it under my breath until one of my super-conservative teachers heard and nearly had a heart attack.

All in all, a good day.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:14 pm

XT Vengeance wrote: Everything I have heard/read about it looks very promising. Especially since, according to this month's Game Informer, the combat is going to be closer to Skyrim's combat system than a MMO like WoW.

Anyways, if I can get enough people together, I might look into making a guild for us. I'll be playing the Ebonheart Pact. (Nords, Dunmer, & Argonians)
Yeah, it looks great from what I see. Good on graphics, I was worried about them trying to reach gamers with less powerful machines like Diablo 3 did.
I'll give it a whirl.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Ketchup wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote: Everything I have heard/read about it looks very promising. Especially since, according to this month's Game Informer, the combat is going to be closer to Skyrim's combat system than a MMO like WoW.

Yeah, it looks great from what I see. Good on graphics, I was worried about them trying to reach gamers with less powerful machines like Diablo 3 did.
I'll give it a whirl.
Well, if you end up joining the Ebonheart Pact, I will gladly fight by your side.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:47 pm

CamoBadger wrote: My dog spent all of last night coughing and vomiting so I'm taking her to the vet.

Sorry to hear that Camo, I hope it's nothing serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Scytobait:

Camobait:

Katbait:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next