Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Ironmonger
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
Frost
Orm
MrMagma
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
14 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 32 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 10:01 am

I'll see what I can do. I remember one of mine friends used to have dedicated server.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 32 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 10:27 am

Okay, found good instruction for Tunngle, but it will work with steam...I think. Trying to get it working. If you want here link.

meanwhile:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 18, 2013 10:29 am

I don't have that game, or I would join you all. i guess I'll just go play the greatest game ever instead. Motha fucking Battlefront 2.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 10:36 am

You got that right. I've never even seen a starwars film and I loved the hell out of that game.

Too bad LOTR conquest didn't live up to either of the battlefront games.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 18, 2013 10:39 am

Last wrote:You got that right. I've never even seen a starwars film and I loved the hell out of that game.

...you've never seen Star Wars?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 10:40 am

<.< >.> Don't tell lucasArts, but I've played the hell out of battlefront 2 - one of the best games, based on SW. First one (for me) is Republic commando and second Jedi Outcast (and Academy)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 18, 2013 10:43 am

Katarn, LucasArts doesn't exist anymore. And yes, Republic Commando was great,
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 10:44 am

Oh right..I can legally pirate their games, right? :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 10:45 am

XT Vengeance wrote:
Last wrote:You got that right. I've never even seen a starwars film and I loved the hell out of that game.

...you've never seen Star Wars?

Nope. Occasionally I'll play games and watch TV at the same time so I caught a very short amount (Like half an episode.) of that star wars animated show that was on cartoon network a while ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 am

EA owns the rights to Star Wars games now. Disney sold it to them.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 10:48 am

Wow..so we have to pay now for watching prologue, then for epilogue for next episode? It's after we pay for main part of episode.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 18, 2013 10:50 am

I have no idea what you just said. Either way, I heard that EA is going to be dropping the Online Pass thing. I'm not sure if that is true though.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 10:56 am

Prologue/epilogue to next episode = DLC. I think I've messed up that joke...
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 32 D0B3D0B8D184D0BAD0B8-D098D0BCD0BFD0B5D180D181D0BAD0B8D0B9-D188D182D183D180D0BCD0BED0B2D0B8D0BA-StarWars-698489_zps260b684e
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 18, 2013 10:57 am

Well, if anyone wants to play Battlefront 2, just let me know.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 10:59 am

Well, I can DL Battlefront 2 and play with you, if you wish to use Tunngle.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 18, 2013 11:00 am

What the fuck is Tunngle? The Steam servers are still running fine.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 11:01 am

Tunngle - emulation of LAN which allows playing games for everyone. Who have legal copy of game and who don't.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 18, 2013 11:04 am

When a game cost 5 dollars, there is absolutely no excuse to steal it Katarn. In my opinion, there is never any excuse to steal a game anyways.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat May 18, 2013 11:06 am

XT Vengeance wrote:I have no idea what you just said. Either way, I heard that EA is going to be dropping the Online Pass thing. I'm not sure if that is true though.
It's true.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 11:07 am

5$? Really?
I might get it then.

And as for excuse - when I had monthly income more than 500$ I've bought every game I was about to play. I got spare copies for my friends. Now, I hardly get 200$ and have to close mine and my parent's credit debt, so excuse me, but I mostly pirate games right now.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 11:09 am

It's actually 10$...*sigh* anyone else will join? I don't feel like buying game to play it once or twice.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat May 18, 2013 11:09 am

You haven't seen Star Wars?
Even I've seen Star Wars, and I'm the guy who didn't see Alien, Aliens and a bunch of other movie until a few months ago.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 18, 2013 11:09 am

Then don't get new games if you can't afford them. That's what I do.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 11:10 am

XT Vengeance wrote:When a game cost 5 dollars, there is absolutely no excuse to steal it Katarn. In my opinion, there is never any excuse to steal a game anyways.

I think if the game isn't available through normal means (For instance SNES games for a while were only available by purchasing them used, which of course does not benefit the producer or developer in any way. So from that standpoint it was basically the same as pirating.) then it's fine.

Last edited by Last on Sat May 18, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 18, 2013 11:11 am

That I can agree with. Something like an emulator is fine. But if it's available on Steam then there is no excuse.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 11:16 am

You know what's funny, if not for piracy. Right now I would work in McD's, since I would never experience what it is computer like. I would never got hooked into fixing it, installing new programs and optimizing it. I would never (eventually) bought legal copies of programs. I know that piracy is wrong, but I won't turn it down either.

I understand I'm minority here and I do wrong thing. You were taught that, if you can't afford something, then don't get it.
I was taught - if you can't afford something, but you can get it for free - get it.

Also - 'available on steam' some good games available on steam, but it's not available in my region and there's nothing steam could do about it, since publishers don't want to sell it.
Here's example.
Game Brink. Kinda fun, even with russian text and translation, you can buy dlc from steam BUT YOU CAN'T BUY GAME FROM RUSSIA/UKRAINE/BELARUS.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 18, 2013 12:29 pm

I keep trying to make server 4+ ppl, but either it's not working...or it's working, but I can't see it.
Side note. Steam workshop have some neat stuff.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Spoiler:

I think I like The CMC engineer more then the AJ one.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat May 18, 2013 1:08 pm

So I have a quick question; What do you all think would be better for the story an archer or a melee oriented character? I personally enjoy both, and I can't really decide.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 1:15 pm

I would say archer. I think it fits well into her hunter background.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next