Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
Moodyman90
Aonee
Katarn
Ketchup
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Orm
13 posters

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 26 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:33 pm

All this is reminding me of the fact I need to get a haircut myself. It's only gotten longer since that picture I put up of myself.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 26 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:36 pm

CamoBadger wrote:My sides are buzzed, but I've got a little bit on top. I just like the feel of the trimmer vibrating against my head methinks.

And I think the shampoo and scalp massage from a pretty lady helps a bit too...

Yup I know what you mean Camo, I love that feeling myself. And yeah a pretty lady doing it usually helps a little

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Well, looks like everyone likes that feeling.

I don't like getting my hair buzzed, though. I'm always cold and I look awful.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Dear scholarly journal archives,

The next time you want to tell me I cannot view full journals from my home computer without a personal subscription, you should probably be consistent. When I can read 1 journal from your site without any problems at all of any kind, and then you tell me that I can't read any others it tends to get a little confusing and irritating. Thanks to you, I once again have to use even more gas to drive to the school and spend hours in a library with other people around and no way to listen to music while I write.

Additionally, thank you to the english program staff for making me write a paper that requires the use of resources I can only get from the library unless I pay for the services at home. It really goes to show that you care about the students who have lives outside of college and may not have the time to spend in your library. I understand that you assume all freshmen live on campus, especially when it's cheaper for us to live off campus and drive to class, so thank you so much for making my life more frustrating.

Fuck yourselves with a spoon,

CamoBadger

(Moral of the story: I have to leave again to go finish my paper that is due tomorrow morning, and the one that is due tomorrow afternoon. Fun times. Peace out.)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Okay, I'm actually heading out now. But before I do, everyone must know that Anywhere Butt Here had the best April Fools joke this year.

Completely change your tumblr's design and remove every old post for a fake restart as the strangest (yet somehow entertaining) crossover ever? Yup, you win.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Later on Camo, and good luck with your paper!

Anyways, looks to be a slow day here. Anybody got any suggestion what I should do in X-Com next time I get back to it? Mainly about the satellite situation.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Wish I could help Mood. I never played the game myself so I'm not sure which of those choices would be most advantageous. My gut is telling me Africa sense it seems you have no coverage there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:10 pm

I am planning on getting one of my three satellites over India, that's an instant $200, plus $60 from India and 2 engineers from Asia every month.

My main problem is do I shoot for a coverage bonus or not.
Since I started out in North America I already have the bonus for cheaper aircraft cost, so other then money, scientist and engineers no need to cover Canada or Mexico right now.
Since I'm going to cover India and I already have China covered, I can use my other two satellites to get the rest of Asia and get the bonus from them. That will make my Foundry projects and stuff from the Officer Training School cheaper.
Or, I can cover all of South America, so that all my autopsies and interrogations happen instantly.
If I forgo covering India I could cover all of Africa, which bonus gives me a 30% increase to monthly funding.
Or, I could just cover India and send the other two satellites to the countries with the highest panic levels and shoot for coverage bonuses later.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:14 pm

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 26 1eoEh0a

The little girl is like, "God FUCKING dammit Steven! Every fucking time! Look at this fucking shit, Steven! LOOK WHAT YOU DID."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 26 1eoEh0a

The little girl is like, "God FUCKING dammit Steven! Every fucking time! Look at this fucking shit, Steven! LOOK WHAT YOU DID."

Ste--Steven! Look at this! Fucking look! Do you see this, Steven? THIS is why we can't have nice things. Fuck you, Steven, just fuck you.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 26 1eoEh0a

I giggled madly at this.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:I am planning on getting one of my three satellites over India, that's an instant $200, plus $60 from India and 2 engineers from Asia every month.

My main problem is do I shoot for a coverage bonus or not.
Since I started out in North America I already have the bonus for cheaper aircraft cost, so other then money, scientist and engineers no need to cover Canada or Mexico right now.
Since I'm going to cover India and I already have China covered, I can use my other two satellites to get the rest of Asia and get the bonus from them. That will make my Foundry projects and stuff from the Officer Training School cheaper.
Or, I can cover all of South America, so that all my autopsies and interrogations happen instantly.
If I forgo covering India I could cover all of Africa, which bonus gives me a 30% increase to monthly funding.
Or, I could just cover India and send the other two satellites to the countries with the highest panic levels and shoot for coverage bonuses later.

Sorry Mood, like I said I've never played the game myself so I'm not sure what those bonuses mean. Maybe someone else can help you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Moody, it depends on what you need most. If you need cash, Africa. If you want research, South America. If you want to keep all your countries, get the panic down by placing sats over the places in question.
I was never too good at choosing.
Make sure you keep satellites coming at all times and work on the infrastructure needed in the base for them. They are absolutely essential, as you likely already know.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 pm

magmabait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Honestly what I need is Engineers since those are required to build a lot of the stuff. Getting full coverage over Asia will grant me 4 of them at the end of every month. Only other Continent that will grant me more than one Engineer with full coverage is Africa with 2 since I'm on Classic.
But lowering panic may be the best.

Okay, I cover India for the instant $200, and I'll get two engies from Asia, I'm pretty sure Nigeria is the one with the highest panic right now in Africa, which will net me another $100 an engineer at the end of the month. Wish Brazil was the one with the highest panic after Nigeria but it's Argentina. That's only $70 rather then $80, but that will mean I'd only need one more satellite for South America and it'll give me another scientist a month as well.

Honestly Europe is getting the short end of the stick but I've been keeping them happy.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Too much research, can't think, can't even see. Just need to never do research again.
*remembers he has another 15 page research paper due next week*

Fuck it, I'm drowning myself in the shower.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Know how you feel Camo.

Rather you didn't drown yourself, but a good 30 minutes under hot running water should help.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 pm

it's official, the entire show staff is full of trolls and funny people:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Yes, I can see it now. With Twilight gone, Trixie has to take the place as the groups main magic unicorn.

And because Rainbow Dash will become an official member of the Wonderbolts they'll replace her with Gilda.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:48 pm

That's crazy!
Obviously Lightning Dust will take her place.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:49 pm

...If only if either of those were true.*sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 pm

And Lyra will replace Rarity when the latter moves to Canterlot to open a bigger dress shop
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Mister Frost wrote:And Lyra will replace Rarity when the latter moves to Canterlot to open a bigger dress shop

My dreams will come true!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:54 pm

And Cloudchaser will replace Fluttershy when she becomes a total shut-in after her friends leave.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Naww, Lightning Dust would replace Fluttershy, because she'd be called away to Tartarus to reform all the creatures held there.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Fine. But Zecora is replacing Pinkie Pie.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 pm

I'm okay with that, but what would Pinkie be doing to get her out of the picture?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:57 pm

She joins Discord and helps him spread 'fun' around the entire world.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:58 pm

We should be the writers for the show.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:59 pm

And they, of course, send their reports to Luna
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next