Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
Moodyman90
Aonee
Katarn
Ketchup
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Orm
13 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 25 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Orm Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:46 am

Technically she did.
She could have said nothing and told you when you were supposed to go.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 25 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:54 am

Yeah, twenty minutes should be enough time to do whatever you have to do to get ready.

Personally I prefer it that way then someone telling you beforehand and not reminding you until the second you're supposed to walk out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:15 pm

Doctor's appointments? I haven't been to a doctor since... fuck I don't even know the last time I saw a doctor.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:17 pm

holy shit selfbait:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
holy shit selfbait:
I'm guessing you'll be in your bunk?
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:19 pm

I wish, but I have to leave in 40 minutes to go to a mid-term conference for my fiction class.

Time to hear my teacher talk about how I need to be more active during class discussions first thing in the morning even though she's very aware that I suck at mornings.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:21 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Doctor's appointments? I haven't been to a doctor since... fuck I don't even know the last time I saw a doctor.
Last time I went to the doctor was to get a shot after stepping on a nail.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:23 pm

camobait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:23 pm

CamoBadger wrote:I wish, but I have to leave in 40 minutes to go to a mid-term conference for my fiction class.

Time to hear my teacher talk about how I need to be more active during class discussions first thing in the morning even though she's very aware that I suck at mornings.
I see.
I actually decided not to go to class today since it's a 2 hour digital photography class and all we were going to do was spend 2 hours talking about how this picture is good and how this one is bad.

Pretty sure I could skip that to work on a project I have due tomorrow.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:30 pm

camobait?:
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 pm

See, that's a funny April Fools joke ^ I approve.

also, please enjoy this amazing speech about gun control:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:51 pm

I like April Fools for some of the things that happen on tumblr, and the occasional video by game developers.

Like last years Paper Airplane Man for Prototype 2.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Orm wrote:I like April Fools for some of the things that happen on tumblr, and the occasional video by game developers.

I had to look this up since I was gone for April Fools last year, and it's probably one of the best jokes I've seen from a game company.

Also, I have to go. I'll be back after my teacher is done telling me how much I suck.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:00 pm

Orm wrote:I like April Fools for some of the things that happen on tumblr, and the occasional video by game developers.

I think april fools is annoying because of the lazy jokes, the people who don't really want to put the work into it and just go with "We are shutting down our site or project" or things along those lines.

Once you get past the lazy jokes though april fools can be quite enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Last wrote:Yeah, twenty minutes should be enough time to do whatever you have to do to get ready.

Wake up, get dressed, get a shower, eat food, grab phone, wallet, etc...?

CamoBadger wrote:Doctor's appointments? I haven't been to a doctor since... fuck I don't even know the last time I saw a doctor.

Doctor's Appointment for me means 'Psychologist Appointment'.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:
Last wrote:Yeah, twenty minutes should be enough time to do whatever you have to do to get ready.

Yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:49 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:

Well on average, it takes five minutes for a shower, two minutes to get dressed and grab phone and wallet, so that leaves you with ~10min to eat and get to said appointment.

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:50 pm

^this
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Best Pony Rarity wrote:

Well on average, it takes five minutes for a shower, two minutes to get dressed and grab phone and wallet, so that leaves you with ~10min to eat and get to said appointment

Yeah, yeah, fine, I'm not so good with time management.

I still would've liked to have known before, however.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:

I can't do that in 10 minutes.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Best Pony Rarity wrote:

Yeah, yeah, fine, I'm not so good with time management.

I still would've liked to have known before, however.

Don't worry you'll get better with time management. Or um, rushing to get something done or be somewhere on time soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Camobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:11 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
also, please enjoy this amazing speech about gun control:
I saw it on Youtube, it brings up some really good points.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Well, I'm back. Got a haircut on the way home too.

Have I mentioned that I absolutely love the feeling of getting a haircut?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Really?
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:19 pm

It feels great, and I have no idea why.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Probably something about how changing how your hair looks makes you feel like a new person. Or something like that.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Did you get a buzz cut? I used to like the feeling I'd get from touching the stubble.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:30 pm

My sides are buzzed, but I've got a little bit on top. I just like the feel of the trimmer vibrating against my head methinks.

And I think the shampoo and scalp massage from a pretty lady helps a bit too...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:31 pm

I like when they shave the base of my head/ top of my neck. Kinda sends a shiver down the spine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next