Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Orm
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Ironmonger
Ketchup
RoboRed
Tytan
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
MrMagma
14 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 18 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Granted, Huskies are nice dogs.

But of course, how foolish of me to doubt the great and powerful XT, who both claims to be confused why people think he's an asshole, and be an asshole on the same page. All hail.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 18 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:11 pm

I love my cats and dog equally. I don't have a legitimate reason to hate either animal.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:11 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Ya'll are missing out.

I have two cats myself right now. I live next to the animal shelter and the things wander into my yard and never leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I love my cats and dog equally. I don't have a legitimate reason to hate either animal.

Likewise. I don't find either is superior. My dog is a big goof and my cat is my best bud, I don't think either animal is inferior to the other.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:14 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Granted, Huskies are nice dogs.

But of course, how foolish of me to doubt the great and powerful XT, who both claims to be confused why people think he's an asshole, and be an asshole on the same page. All hail.
I never said I was confused. I said I find it amusing. I love how easy it is to rustle your jimmies Scyto.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:15 pm

My problem with cats is I have never adopted them. They just show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I love my cats and dog equally. I don't have a legitimate reason to hate either animal.
The stupid fucking cat had decided that he wants to piss in the basement living room, even though he has a litterbox five feet away. I have a reason.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:16 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:Granted, Huskies are nice dogs.

I never said I was confused. I said I find it amusing. I love how easy it is to rustle your jimmies Scyto.

Whoops, mis-remembered it, you're right. Also; I love how you guys always assume my jimmies have been rustled... granted, they are easily rustled, but half the time you're very misinformed about whether or not my jimmies are blowing in the wind.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Of course they're blowing in the wind, you yourself admitted to having them rustled off. Assuming they haven't been consumed by a wild animal feral cat they've go to be somewhere.

Applebloom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Last wrote:Of course they're blowing in the wind, you yourself admitted to having them rustled off. Assuming they haven't been consumed by a wild animal feral cat they've go to be somewhere.

Applebloom
Great, now I just imagine holding a bag full of Scyto's jimmies, shaking them up whenever I feel like it.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Alright, back on topic: Where is Camo, and when will it be day in the RP?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Camo, probably in class. As for the day, it can be morning now since when G2 wakes up it'll be noon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:30 pm

If XT and Tytan are done for the night you can skip to day now I think. Camo said we (The OA group.) could skip to waking when ever we wanted. It might be different for you (The NA group.) though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Going out to eat. I'll be back in bit, but when I get back I'll probably be playing DS3 so yeah...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:49 pm

I'll probably be here all day, somewhat in ceiling mode...Air raid...

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Aonee wrote:Great, now I just imagine holding a bag full of Scyto's jimmies, shaking them up whenever I feel like it.

Aon, palming someone's jimmies is supposed to only occur after a fade to black. Spike

Last edited by Last on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Last wrote:
Aonee wrote:Great, now I just imagine holding a bag full of Scyto's jimmies, shaking them up whenever I feel like it.

Aon, palming someeone's jimmies is supposed to only occur after a fade to black. Spike
You disgust me.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Last wrote:

Aon, palming someeone's jimmies is supposed to only occur after a fade to black. Spike
You disgust me.

Relax. I fixed it.

Last wrote:
Aon, palming someone's jimmies is supposed to only occur after a fade to black. Spike

See? I got rid of that extra 'E'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:03 pm

This pleases the grammar Reich.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Ouch my brain hurts. Bad enough trying to figure out just what changelings can eat here, I'm putting myself in the discussion thread and burning my brain out thinking.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Moody, I've recently started playing Fire emblem again (If you're not familiar with the game it's a turn based strategy with perma death for the characters.) and while I can't name the characters I lost a few of my favorites in my last battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Ouch my brain hurts. Bad enough trying to figure out just what changelings can eat here, I'm putting myself in the discussion thread and burning my brain out thinking.
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:49 pm

That's one of the reasons I stopped going to that thread. I don't feel intelligent enough to keep up with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:55 pm

I don't have the time to keep up with it, and everyone says what I'm thinking. I don't find the thread as entertaining as they do.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:55 pm

I wish I could participate in the conversations there, but more than half of them are fairly abstract or are about things I've forgotten. I started reading PH in January last year, and I haven't read it through again since.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:01 pm

It doesn't help somebody tried to compare the Platinum Chip from New Vegas to EC-1011 from Project Horizons.

I went while both are MacGuffins, other then Benny nobody cares about the Chip even after you get it back (and admitted that's probably from a lack of game script) and the Courier doesn't go through hell and back for carrying it.

So I'm quoted and basically told I'm wrong.

I over thought the reply but slimmed it down to "Other then what ending is being shot for the chip doesn't matter in the over all story, while EC-1011 is a driving force for PH. The Courier was attacked once for the Chip and everything else is from his actions. Blackjack is constantly attacked for EC-1011 regardless of actions.

@Last about Fire Emblem: I know of them but never played them. Still, I feel your pain from those losses.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:05 pm

For those of you who like lever-action rifles, Big Horner armory makes the Model 89 carbine in .500 Magnum. Might not be as Hnnnng as the revolver, but it definitely makes more sense.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:11 pm

They were lost to some damn lucky crits... Doesn't help that each character says something as they die either.

For instance they're are these two characters Colm and Neimi. I got them both at the same time they were used to introduce this mechanic where certain characters were stronger when fighting alongside one another. (I'm pretty sure they were lovers.)

Anyway I lost Neimi in the very first fight.

Neimi wrote:“You were right, Colm... I am a klutz. Sorry...”

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Well damn.

Now I feel bad AND glad that all I get in X-Com when somebody dies is a death moan and "Soldier down!" from the others.

Don't think I could take it if they had last words, but at the same time I wish they did.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:25 pm

@Last, Those last words. Those give me some serious feels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next