Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Orm
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Ironmonger
Ketchup
RoboRed
Tytan
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
MrMagma
14 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 26 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:15 pm

The color of Char's coat...

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 26 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:The color of Char's coat...
I asked why. It isn't hard to figure out you were talking about my character.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:17 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:Well, it can be the color of her coat. Or, depending on your head-canon, it could be the color of Char.
Why would it be the color of Char?

There was some story about Vinyl and Octavia. Once Vinyl was in love with octavia her magic turned from white to grey because she was always on her mind or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I need to ask this ahead of time, when one has two battle saddle mounted weapons (like steel rangers and power armor in general) do they both register as equipped? Would we get more than one attack if they do?
Yes, and you get 2 attacks for battle saddles. If I forgot to explain that before, my bad, but yes. Battle saddles with 2 guns automatically get 2 attacks, but they can't roll for AGL to attack again.

@Magic: I always understood it was the color of the cutiemark.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:18 pm

I think it was called Allegrezza or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:18 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:
I asked why.

There's some canon that when a unicorn is in love their magic changes color to show who they're in love with.

EX. Vinyl's magic is blue or white, and if you ship her with Octavia it becomes grey.

Last edited by Tytan on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:18 pm

I remember someone coming up with a theory/headcanon that the magic of a unicorn is the color of the one they love. Or something like that.

Camo, can you tell me the explosives rules? I may be controlling Novae in a fight.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm

Last wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:Well, it can be the color of her coat. Or, depending on your head-canon, it could be the color of Char.
Why would it be the color of Char?

There was some story about Vinyl and Octavia. Once Vinyl was in love with octavia her magic turned from white to grey because she was always on her mind or something.

^This, that's the reason, Shadow's is white when it should be black or dark blue.

again, just depends on head-canon, I personally follow this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm

That just sounds dumb to me, but then again, I would never play a unicorn. EVER.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:20 pm

Tytan wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:
I asked why.

There's some canon that when a unicorn is in love their magic changes color to show who they're in love with.

EX. Vinyl's magic is blue or white, and if you ship her with Octavia it becomes grey.
False.

Cadence's magic is still the blue of her cutiemark even though she's with Shining Armor, and Shining Armor's is the color of the star in his and Twi's cutiemark.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:21 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Tytan wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:
I asked why.

False.

Cadence's magic is still the blue of her cutiemark even though she's with Shining Armor.

*Shrug.* Could be she loved him back when she was still foalsitting for Twilight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Ooo. Camo has a point.

So, white or grey. I'm leaning towards the latter.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:25 pm

*Shrugs*Eh, I'm still sticking with Shadow's being white, because of Cherry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:25 pm

I support the cutie mark color theory. Celestia, despite having no gold on her except her cutie mark, has golden telekinetic fields. Luna's are kinda moot because she's only one color. Rarity's is blue, Twilight's is purple.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Brown or gold (I can't tell what color her cutiemark is supposed to be. Sorry.) could work for her too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:26 pm

I use gold for Cast's magic because it goes well with his color palette, and it may or may not be some unconscious symbolism on my part. Just throwing my two cents in.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:27 pm

I don't think gold goes well with black and white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:30 pm

I just looked it up. Apparently it varies. It can either be eye color, or the most prominent color of the cutie mark.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:32 pm

So her magic color can be lime?

I support that. It will be a victory for team snake.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Can we TS now?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:33 pm

I was also thinking eye color as a potential source. Few unicorns in the show actually use telekinesis, so magic color doesn't come up often other than in important characters. It suits Twilight and Rarity, but not Celestia.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Going by that theory, Cast's magic would be red-orange like molten steel.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Spoiler:

Hm. Maybe.

EDIT: Colors are more accurate with this pic.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Do you have a bigger version of your current avatar? The eye color seems to be different.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Is everyone in Old Appleloosa ready to TS as well so I can just jump you all at the same time?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Yeah, I'm ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Here you go.:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:39 pm

I'm ready.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Aye.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:40 pm

I like the eyecolor in this one a little more. Green is my favorite color though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next