Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Orm
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Ironmonger
Ketchup
RoboRed
Tytan
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
MrMagma
14 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:50 am

Never had anyone say anything about my voice. I did show a picture to somebody and they said I sounded like I looked.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:56 am

@Iron, I think I would rather have been your situation...

@Last, that's always good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:00 am

Now I get the feeling that Old A is going to be attacked while they sleep, and the group will be put in danger again due to Tumble's decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:03 am

You guys in Old A can TS to waking up whenever you want. It'll be noonish when you wake up.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:04 am

Last wrote:Now I get the feeling that Old A is going to be attacked while they sleep, and the group will be put in danger again due to Tumble's decisions.
I was having remotely similar thoughts.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:05 am

Last wrote:Now I get the feeling that Old A is going to be attacked while they sleep, and the group will be put in danger again due to Tumble's decisions.

Ditto.

Yes, Camo, you've made us paranoid. I'm sure you're happy about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:06 am

Hey, camo, you see that pic I posted earlier this afternoon with the dog?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:06 am

Guarddogjr wrote:

Ditto.

Yes, Camo, you've made us paranoid. I'm sure you're happy about that.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:06 am

RoboRed wrote:Hey, camo, you see that pic I posted earlier this afternoon with the dog?
Eenope.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:07 am

@Voice
I've been told multiple times by different people that I don't sound like, or talk like, someone who is 15.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:08 am

The only thing that's making me think otherwise is Cast. I'm thinking Camo is going to want to punish him before that happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:08 am

Ah, darn. Well I'm on my phone right now, so I can't repost it atm. But I do believe it's within one of the first four posts of this current thread.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:10 am

RoboRed wrote:Welcome back, Camo. Have fun?

Also, I found you a new dog:
Spoiler:

Here you go.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 am

Last wrote:

Spoiler:

Here you go.
I wish my dogs would do this. Instead they only pick the spider up and carry it over to show me they found it.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:13 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:

Spoiler:

Here you go.
I wish my dogs would do this. Instead they only pick the spider up and carry it over to show me they found it.

They don't eat them? Wow, my dog must be weird then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:15 am

@Charcoal
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Gw6zf

On another note, heading for bed. Night guys.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:15 am

Night Ketchup

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:15 am

So, camo, you have fun watching the game yesterday?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:16 am

Guarddogjr wrote:

They don't eat them? Wow, my dog must be weird then.
They do after I almost jump through my own asshole. I swear they do it on purpose.

@Robo: FUCK YOU
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:16 am

My dog just stares at spiders. She kills them accidentally on occasion when they move. She wants to keep them still so she can stare at them some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:17 am

Last wrote:My dog just stares at spiders. She kills them accidentally on occasion when they move. She wants to keep them still so she can stare at them some more.

I don't know if that's creepy or cute...

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:18 am

*hides under desk, defensively wielding a film splicer* ItwasasincereandhonestquestionIdidn'tmeananythingbyitpleasedon'thurtmeeeeee!!!!!
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:20 am

Oh, well in that case it wasn't horrible aside from the game itself. I won $20.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:20 am

Last wrote:The only thing that's making me think otherwise is Cast. I'm thinking Camo is going to want to punish him before that happens.
Well, he's gonna be waiting till at least later today. I gotta get some sleep before the stuff with Cinnamon goes down.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:22 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
Last wrote:My dog just stares at spiders. She kills them accidentally on occasion when they move. She wants to keep them still so she can stare at them some more.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Sissy10

Here's a picture of her if it helps. She's the big one, she liked to stick close the little one, she treated it like a baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:26 am

Last wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Sissy10

Here's a picture of her if it helps. She's the big one, she liked to stick close the little one, she treated it like a baby.

I'm gonna go with cute. She's adorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:30 am

Orm/Camo/Self bait.:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 am

Fuck. Yes. I hope there's a 1920x1080 version.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
Orm/Camo/Self bait.:
Holy crap this is amazing!!!
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:32 am

Hey, last, I just had a random thought. I'm surprised that of all the many times I've bitched/complained/screamed about how much I hate Ghosts on halo, you haven't made a quote about it in your sig. Spike
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next