Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Orm
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Ironmonger
Ketchup
RoboRed
Tytan
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
MrMagma
14 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 9 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:48 pm

I'm dropping for the night.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 9 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Night Scyto! Take care man!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:50 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
If Tumble could make multiple clones:

Unfortunately though that's not part of Tumble's skill tree. I think he can make two a day but not two at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Night, Scyto.

And on the plus side of the split. We get to see what happens with Cast and Cinnamon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Guard, that is an evil thing to do.

I like it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:54 pm

I don't know. The rest off the group will probably get a reason to travel there anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Yeah, they might get a reason to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:00 am

What happens to the wagon? does the other group have enough flyers to use it?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:00 am

Well the wagon belongs to the Twins, sooooooo
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:01 am

It didn't belong to pinnacle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:01 am

Yeah, the other group can fly it.

If Jayne wants to pull that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 am

Nevermind it doesn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:02 am

Last wrote:It didn't belong to pinnacle?
...no. Lotus loaned it to you to go find Ditsy and Martini
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:03 am

@Camo Brain fart.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:04 am

Last wrote:Brain fart. I wonder what two unicorns are doing with a flying wagon.
It's a regular wagon, but it can be pulled by pegasi in the sky
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 am

At some point we made up Skywagons. That's what had me confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:13 am

"A plan inside a plan, inside a plan, inside a plan, and inside that is a trap."

I'll let you lot sort out the relevance of that quote. Twilight crazy

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:14 am

Ironmonger wrote:"A plan inside a plan, inside a plan, inside a plan, and inside that is a trap."

I'll let you lot sort out the relevance of that quote. FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 9 3932362616

Trust me Iron, I've been thinking that as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:17 am

You guys need a TS to Old A, or do you wanna wait till tomorrow?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:18 am

I'm fine with either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:18 am

I don't mind either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:19 am

I'm fine with either.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:20 am

Okay then, I'll TS you.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:38 am

Is Nightlight a mare?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:38 am

Yush
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:40 am

Okay, good. Didn't want Shadow to say ma'am and it was Stallion, that would of been awkward. I know from first hand experience on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:42 am

Ah the classic "Boy or Girl" game we play at conventions.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:43 am

Oh, no this was at work. Apparently I have feminine voice over a headset...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:46 am

Guarddogjr wrote:Okay, good. Didn't want Shadow to say ma'am and it was Stallion, that would of been awkward. I know from first hand experience on that.

I accidentally referred to my friends grandfather that way. I didn't mean it of course it just slipped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:48 am

People have mistaken my age over a headset. I've had people tell me I sound like I'm 35. That was a year or two ago. :P

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next