Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Aonee
Orm
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
11 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 18 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 pm

"Novae. And I remember, you're Cherry, and he's..."Looks at Shadow.".....something like...Dark..?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 18 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Shadow shrugs"Close enough."

Cherry rolls her eyes"Don't mind him, he's just a stick in the mud."She smiles and offers her hoof."Well, it's a pleasure ta met ya miss Novae... Again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:43 pm

"Are you Enclave? i see your hat, it's pretty and your ar--" Eye twitch. "Sorry...I'll...try be slower...."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Cherry nods"Ah was Enclave, yeah. But uh, it didn't quite work out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:48 pm

"Oh..well..um. Can you tell me about yourself..if that okay?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 pm

"Sure, anythin' in particular ya wanna know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:50 pm

"No, whatever you feel you could share."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:53 pm

"Well, hmm, lets see. Ah repair stuff, occasionally mess with explosives and Keep Mr.Sunshine over there from gettin' inta too much trouble. Which can be fun at times..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:55 pm

"Well..um. I fix stuff, mess around with explosives, I also love tech. And I keep that 'mr. Stop annoying me'. "She points at Jay, who keeps sipping from bottle. "..around. He protects me though. Even if it might look like he don't like me been around."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Cherry looks at Jayne"Well, that's mighty nice of'im ta do that. Ya mind if ah ask why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm

"He's mine dad." Grin.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Cherry looks confused"Yer dad?... Well, didn't think that's what a zebra and a griffin kid would like..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:04 pm

"And how would such kid look like?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 pm

"Ah don't know, just figured it'd have wings er somethin'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:07 pm

"That'd be funny. Buuuuuuuut." Half-whispers to Cherry. "He's not biological father."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:08 pm

"Oh...OH, that makes much more sense." "So, uh, how'd y'all end up together then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:09 pm

"He won me in the cards, when I was slave." Novae smiles.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:10 pm

"Ya were a slave... And he won ya? He didn't uh, do anythin', did he?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:13 pm

"Why would he, he meant to sell me after that. Apparently he didn't find buyer for me..or didn't want to sell any more or whatever the reason. Seriously though, why everyone thinks, that if you're slave-mare - anyone will want to take advantage over you? You know, for some folks been slave is better fate. Some, like me, saved their families by becoming one. I'm kinda happy my folks survived because of me."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 pm

"...Sorry, it's just with all the stories and what not. It's kinda hard not ta think that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Unable to find Clock at the moment he begins to trot towards absolutely everything. He pushes the door open and trots up to the counter. "Hello?"

Last edited by Last on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm

"And I was just a filly...around 5, I think, when I became slave. Jayne, dad, won me, when I was 7 already. After that - we're together."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 pm

"Oh, well that's good ah 'spose, at least ya ain't a slave anymore. And folks seem ta be nice ta ya."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:19 pm

The ghoul mare looks over to Tumble with a grin and flutters over to the counter. "Hi there! Welcome to Absolutely Everything!"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:20 pm

"That's actually strange...all seems nice to me. But from my previous 'encounters' with ponyfolks I was either ignored or shunned..you know...for stripes and all that."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:21 pm

"Ah know the feelin'*Flaps her wings*Some folks tend ta treat me the same. Bein' Enclave and all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:21 pm

Quiver walks into Absolutely Everything, and approaches the counter after briefly gazing around in awe.
"Hello, I've got some stuff to sell."
He places the varmint rifle and the pulse grenade on the counter.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 pm

"Ooooo, okay!" Ditsy happily replied to Quiver. "I can buy the rifle for...120, and the zappy grenade for 20."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:24 pm

She's floated onto the counter. When she sees the mare's funny eyes she tries to match them tilting her head back and forth stopping every now and then she stops to giggle.

He pulled out all the bloatesprite meat and placed it in front of him. "I was wondering how much you'd give me for these."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:26 pm

[Barter roll=13]"Perhaps they are worth just a little more? I never even saw one of these grenades until just recently, they musn't be common."
He pauses.
"What exactly do they do, anyway? They messed up some of the cybernetics in our group members."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next