Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Aonee
Orm
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
11 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 19 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Shadow gets up

"Where ya goin'?"

"Ta get rid of some of this stuff ah got. Maybe find and new gun or somethin'"

"Okay, ah'll see ya in bit then, hun."

"Yup."He walks out of the tavern and goes to Boomsticks, he stands at the counter"Howdy."

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 19 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Ditsy looked over to Flower as she floated up, and got distracted by the filly's game, laughing along with her before she turned back to Tumble. "6 pieces of bloatsprite meat will get you, uh," the mare stopped and started counting off in her head. "42 caps!"
She looked back to Quiver and thought about it for a second. "Hm...maybe you're right. How about 135 for the rifle, and 30 for the grenade?" she only waited a second before answering his second question. "Oh! They explode with this cool magical electricity. Don't work too well against meat, but if you hit a robot or someone with cybernetics it might turn them off!"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:29 pm

The stallion in Boomsticks smiled and waved. "Hey there. Welcome to Boomsticks. What do you need dead?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 pm

"Just wonderin' Ya happen ta have any SMG's, and any mods for those?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 pm

He nods accepting the offer, He then pulls out the jar of roach hormone and Bloatesprite wings. "I noticed your sign out front. Can you do anything with these?"

Last edited by Last on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:34 pm

"That sounds good. Thanks for the information, somepony in our group has a bunch of em, I'm sure we would be fine if we ever need to fight robots. Do you happen to have any holsters to fit this pistol?"
He takes his pistol out of his saddlebags and put it on the counter.
"Any armor piercing bullets would be nice, if you have any. Some of the raiders out there have armor made of stern stuff."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Crusher walks in to Absolutely Everything, and waits for Ditzy to finish up with everyone else before walking up to the counter.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:38 pm

"SMG's and mods coming up!"
((SMG's:
- .45 SMG (+2 damage, +1 to AGL for multi-attacks, -1 from combat rolls) (REQ: Guns 75, STR 6)
- 2 9mm SMG's
- 10mm SMG

SMG Mods:
- 9mm Stacked magazine))

"Those?" Ditsy stared at the jar and the wings. "I can't, I don't even know if they could be useful. You might be able to ask someone I know, but she lives far away." The mare turned to Quiver and smiled. "Yup, I have something for that. I'll give it to you for 5 caps. But uh...I don't usually keep the special ammo I find. My friend Skippy sells those next door."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:40 pm

"How much fer the 10mm."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:41 pm

"It'll run you 500 caps," the buck replied as he pulled down the gun. "Interested?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:43 pm

"Could you tell me her name? And where to find her? I might be able to check it out." He puts the items back in his bags. "I'm looking for a specific kind of gun too."

Flower waves one of her hooves around hoping to see if the mare's eyes do anything else.

Last edited by Last on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:43 pm

"500 caps? That's it? Sure ah'll take it."He places the 9mm, varmit rifle and single shotgun one the counter"And how much with these?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:47 pm

"That sounds fair."
He places 5 caps on the counter.
"I was wondering: are Stable Dwellers common at all? I'd love to meet another Stable pony."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:49 pm

"Sure can. She's a zebra ghoul who lives on the very edge of the Everfree Forest named Velisi. She knows a lot about what you can do with random things, so maybe she can help you." She stopped, then shook her head. "Sorry, I collect everything, but my friends sell some of the stuff. Go talk to Skippy next door if you want to buy a gun."
Ditsy grinned and grabbed a holster from a box behind her. "Uh, Stable Dwellers? Not really. Oh! But I did see another one pass through about a week ago. Really nice guy, for some reason he wanted to know how to contact the Talons."

"Let's see. 9mm will get you 100, Varmint will be another 120, and the shotgun will get you 110. So, uh...170 for the 10mm after trading those in."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:52 pm

"Deal."He gives the him 170 caps, the pistol, shotgun, and rifle"The guy in old appaloosa was tryin' ta get over a 1000 fer one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:52 pm

"Do you know what Stable he was from? Apparently some are different than others."
He straps the holster to his left foreleg and places the pistol in it.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:54 pm

"Yeah, General's an ass."

"Uh...I'm not sure. He never brought it up."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:56 pm

"You collect everything? If they don't have what I'm looking for can I order it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:56 pm

"Ah could tell."He takes off his old 9mm SMG and hooks up the new 10mm one"Much better. Just wonderin', but ya know anyone around here that might sell a decent blade?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:58 pm

"Yeah, sure. I'll see if I can find it next time I'm out scavenging!"

"If you're lookin' for a knife, ask Ditsy in Absolutely Everything. Girl's got just about anything me and Hard Hat don't want."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:59 pm

"Oh, well thanks anyway. It was nice to talk to a ghoul who isn't trying to kill me. Good bye."
Quiver leaves and goes to the gunshop. He waits behind Shadow.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:59 pm

"All right, ah'll go check it out. Pleasure doin' business with ya, sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:02 pm

He nods at Ditzy and floats Flower off the counter. He trots to the door and waits for Flower.

Flower looks over her shoulder at Ditzy wanting to spend a little more time with the funny mare.

"C'mon Flower."

She trots after her dad and the two make their way into boomsticks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Crusher now walks up to the counter.
Dr. Octo floats a little bit in front of Crusher. "Hello. We were looking to sell some things?"
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Shadow is walking to Absolutely everything when spots the armor shop"Well, ah could do with a new set..."He walks in"Howdy, ah was wonderin' ya got anythin' that'll fit under my coat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:12 pm

"Ooo, hey there!" Ditsy said in awe as she stared at Octo before she shook her head and returned to business. "Okay, what do you have?"

"Under your coat? Maybe," the stallion replied as Shadow walked up. "Wouldn't be anything too strong, but better than nothing."
((Light Armor:
- 2 Leather Armor (-1 from incoming unarmed/melee damage)
- Thin Ballistic Vest (-1 from incoming explosive damage) ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Quiver approaches the counter.
"Hello, can you show me what you have for automatic weapons and special ammo in 10mm?"
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:14 pm

"Hmm,"He looks at the armor"Got anythin' that else? Might as well look at everythin' since ah'm here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:16 pm

"We've got two 9mils, a shot glass, an a helmet..."
Crusher floats out the first three items, but hesitates on the last one, making a n odd, low beep.
"Er, nevermind on the last one."
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:19 pm

He steps up to boomstick's counter. "I'm looking for a gun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next