Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Aonee
Orm
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
11 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:12 am

Charcoal gives Clock a look like her a look like he knows exactly what she is talking about. "Clock. She went off on me too earlier. Apparently she thinks that I believe that noone else has ever had anything done to them. Just let it go. She is oblivious." Charcoal trots up and sits on the bed next to Clock. "I...I'm guessing your past came up too?" he asks softly, wrapping a hoof around her shoulder.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:17 am

Clock throws her hooves up, "Of course it did! She just couldn't accept that others can understand tragedy. I bear my heart and soul and she doesn't bat an eye."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:25 am

"Clock. Lets...lets just forget about it for now okay?" he says quietly.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:29 am

"I think we were arguing the same point! She kept fucking arguing! I mean... Da Fuck?!"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:37 am

Charcoal deadpans as he realizes that she wasn't paying attention. He decides to take a chance and change tactics. He puts his hoof behind her head and pulls her into a deep kiss. That should do it, he thinks to himself.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 am

"I just can't b-mmMmMMMmm..." Clock tried to keep ranting until she realized that she was being kissed. At first she was surprised and started to pull away, but then she started to enjoy it. Her heart rate slowed and she started to calm down.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 am

Charcoal pulls away after a moment. "I think its time I repaid you for that reward," he whispers into her ear. He pushes the mare down onto the bed with a hoof, and climbs up on top of her. He kisses his mare for a full minute before he slides his left hoof down her chest.

Fade to Black
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:58 am

Searchlight is woken up by the sound of a mare moaning coming from the room next door and facehoofs. "Not again." He says to himself before banging on the wall. "I said keep it down you two!"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:01 am

The moaning sound redoubles accompanied by the thumping of a bed frame banging against a wall.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:11 am

"You've got to be kidding me." He grumbles to himself as he tries to go back to sleep.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:16 pm

He sighs wearily. "If you do not mind, I vould razzer continue zis discussion tomorrow, as I am still vorn out from zose fights." he makes a polite bow before trotting into the Inn. "How much for a room?"

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:17 pm

"45 caps per pony for the night," the mare running the inn told him with a smile.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:18 pm

He floats out the caps and sets them onto the counter.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:18 pm

"Thank you, have a good night," she replied and placed a key on the counter. "Upstairs, third door on the right."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:21 pm

"Zank you." He takes the key and trots up to his room. He removes his armor for once, deciding that after the big fight he at least deserves to be comfortable. "Not so fun ven your own gun tries to kill you." he mutters to himself. He sets his combat armor beside the bed and lays down, going quickly to sleep.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:25 pm

"Alright, Good nigh, I'll just stay under the sky for tonight." Painkiller waves a hoof.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Shadow wakes up, still nauseous, and looks out the window."Coat's gotta be done soon..."He looks at Cherry sleeping"Well, she looks cozy."He gets up, and walks out of the room and heads to Plot Armor. He sits down under porch and waits looking worse for ware.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Painkiller's head jerks a bit as a pony crosses in the wee hours of the morning. He recognizes the dark blur of Shadow. He get up and follows him to Plot Armor. "You're up early," He says plopping down next to him.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:32 pm

"Need my coat."He looks like he's about to throw up, he takes a drink of water"It'll help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:35 pm

"With your magic Exhaustion?" Painkiller replies, "You know how fatal that can be when you diminish all of your magic right? It doesn't always end well in Burnout."

Painkiller clears his throat, "I think your wife will have a lot to say to you in the morning, and as a Married Stallion to another, I will advise you to agree with every single thing she says, no matter how wrong she may be." He winks. "Then the angry sex."
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:37 pm

"Yeah, yeah, ah'm idiot, ah know."He looks at Painkiller"What do ya mean? What happened last night?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:44 pm

"I don't know too many specifics, but she was in an intense argument with Clockwork. What I did hear up to the point I interceded was they were arguing the same point. Something to do with everyone's traumas here in the wastes. It looked like it was going to get violent, so I convinced Cherry to go to you. She used the expression 'dirtsider', and if you don't know its one of our most derogatory terms for NonEnclave. Of course Clockwork wasn't going to take that sitting down, returning with 'turkey'. Irony is, I was the only Turkey present."
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Shadow stares at Painkiller"Okay... Ah'll talk ta her or somethin'. If ah feel better..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:50 pm

"Right, well, I thought it only fair you knew what kind of shit storm you would have walked into when you go back to her." Painkiller just nods and goes back to where he was spending his outdoor time.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:51 pm

"Okay."He takes out his book and starts reading while he waits for the shop to open.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:18 pm

The stallion that ran Plot Armor trotted to the door of his shop with Shadow's jacket over his back. It looks a little thicker in places from the new plates. "Morning," he told the pony as he unlocked the door and stepped inside. "Come on in."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 pm

"Right, thanks."He puts his book away and follows him into the store.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Charcoal wakes up. He fells the mare in his hooves, and decides it is time to wake her up. "Clock...wake up," he says, nuzzling her cheek.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:23 pm

"Here's your jacket," the stallion told him and placed it on the counter. "Try it on and let me know what you think."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:24 pm

"Gah!" Clock bolts upright.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next