Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Aonee
Orm
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
11 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 25 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:09 am

"I would say I've heard talk of alicorns before, many of them in fact. Unless you mean outside of Equestria?"
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 25 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:11 am

Cast Iron looks at Painkiller incredulously "...I find zat razer disturbing. However, zis particular Alicorn is similar in power to Celestia and Luna. Lord Wrought Iron of Germaneigh."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:16 am

"Wrought Iron, I can't say I have, not where I'm from." Painkiller replies, he looks a little unconvinced, although it could just be his ugly.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:20 am

"I cannot say zat I am surprised. Equestria did not have many records on Germaneigh, but we have records on zem. Vere Celestia and Luna are zeh Alicorns of zeh Sun and Moon respectively, Wrought Iron is vun of two Alicorns of zeh earth ve valk on. He in particular has power over zeh various ores, and he is directly responsible for Germaneigh's rapid advancement in ancient times. After I lost my legs, my vater requested zat Wrought Iron himself craft a set of cybernetics specifically for me."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:21 am

"No, ah didn't. Wasn't there, had ta make sure Flower was safe."She continues stare at Clock"But they weren't the only ones takin' captive and neither were you. Do ya even know how ah got down here? My patrol, ponies that ah knew fer years, ones that ah went ta school, trained, and lived with. All of'em, got butchered in front of me. Then when they got done with'em, they took me, had me all tied up like a turkey dinner ah got lucky and got out of it. so, don't ya dare say ah don't know what it's like bein' held captive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:23 am

"Why would your father be bestowed that particular honor? Its not like just anypony can march in on one of the Gods and make demands or requests. I would, but I think its hard to breath on the moon."
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:26 am

"Because my family are nobles vith a distant relation to Wrought Iron. Family is important in Germaneigh, and Wrought Iron holds zeh same sentiment."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:31 am

"I watched my family die! I wasn't related to them, but they were closer than family! They were gunned down because I refused to treat a pony! All of them! Dead! I never even got to say goodbye!

And that's not even the end of it! Those fuckers held me captive for three days! They wanted to watch me die slow! If I even tried to get away they'd stab me in the flank! The only reason I'm alive is because a giant fucking dog with giant fucking robot arms killed them all!

I! KNOW!"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:33 am

[perception 6 roll 9+1] Painkiller's ear twitches, the shouting has become more coherent, and it sounds like Cherry and Clock.

"Okay, family, can I have a moment. There's a cat fight brewing and the guard might not take kind to it. I'll be right back." Painkiller respectfully withdraws from the conversation.

Painkiller stands and makes a brisk trot to where Cherry and Clock are both looking ready to murder one another. His wing snaps forward, the three fingers making a physical barrier between the two mares. "Okay, enough. You're both making a scene, and the guards are starting to get edgy. Cherry, I think you should go check on Shadow, you wouldn't want for him to wake back up alone, to find his wife is in Jail."
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:37 am

Cherry continues to glare at Clock"Yes, sir. Ya can deal with this dirtsider anyways, sir, ah'm done talkin'."She growls, then flies back to her and Shadow's room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 am

"Say that to my face, turkey!"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:40 am

[Wild Wasteland]
The two twins guarding the wall look over to the two fighting mares and dive into a small shack and watch while snacking on a bag of Carrot chips.

"Fight, fight, fight!"
"Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

Last edited by CamoBadger on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:41 am

Cast Iron's ears twitch when he thinks he just heard a racist word shouted from Painkiller's general direction. "Hehehe..."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:43 am

Cherry stops and flies back to Painkiller and glares at Clock"Ah said, Sir, ya can deal with this two bit hack, these dirtsiders call a doctor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:46 am

Clock is raging, "Fuck you! I'm gonna...I...ERRG...FUCK THIS!" Clock storms off.

Last edited by Tytan on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:46 am

"Cherry Blossom! Return to your husband." Painkiller's wings are extended to create two barriers between the mares.

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:48 am

"Awww."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:48 am

Cherry nods"Understood."She growls, then flies back to her and Shadow's room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:49 am

Clock stomps towards the inn. She sees Charcoal. She doesn't raise her voice but is very stern, "You. Room. Talk. NOW."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:51 am

Cast Iron overhears Clock's statement and chuckles harder.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:52 am

Charcoal raises an eyebrow at the mare, but stands up and enters the inn. "How much for a room?" he asks.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:53 am

"45 each."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:53 am

Clock puts her caps on the counter.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:54 am

As the two mares leave, Painkiller lets out a small exhale of relief. "Thats what NCOs are for... my wife would have killed me for that. Mares..." He mutters oh so quietly to himself. His wings return to his sides and he returns to his conversation with Cast Iron.

"As you were saying, family is important," He says speaking Germane.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:54 am

Charcoal puts 45 caps on the counter.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:57 am

Inkeeper gives kee
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:59 am

Charcoal leads the way up to the room. He opens the door and lets Clock enter first. He follows her inside and closes the door. "What is this about?" he asks, worried he had done something wrong.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 am

Clock enters the room and immediately goes to the bed. She takes the pillow and screams her lungs out into it, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:03 am

Charcoal is shocked at her outburst. "Um...Clock...you...you alright?" he asks, even more worried that he had done something wrong.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:05 am

Clock roughly threw the pillow back to it's spot. She's less mad, but still pretty angry, "It's just... Fucking Cherry! She made me so mad!"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next