Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+7
Aonee
Orm
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
CamoBadger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
11 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 17 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:13 pm

The shopkeeper grins. "Ah, a marksman. The sniper would be 2500 caps, but if you give me that trail carbine with the ammo and the scope, It'll give it to you for 200. And then another 100 for the special bullets with that sniper."

He turned to Novae and Jayne. "I'll give you 100 for each 9mm. Mines are 20 each, and roach bombs are 15 each."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 17 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:14 pm

"Umm, are you going to tell me how much I sold the Pistols, Tape and Frag mine for?" He says on a thought to Ditzy.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:15 pm

MrMagma wrote:Eve takes the crowbar and baseball bat out of her bags, and places them on the counter. "I was looking to get rid of these, and see what else you have for sale."

"I'll give you 30 for the bat, and another 40 for the crowbar," she told Eve with a smile. "Anything more specific you're looking for? I have absolutely everything!" He turned to Painkiller and blushed. "Oh, sorry. Here you go." She hoofed over 100 for the pistol, 3 for the tape, and 9 for the frag mine."

Last edited by CamoBadger on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:15 pm

"How about this. I'll trade you this one 9 mm and you give us those 2 mines and bombs. Oh and shotgun shells, I'll take all them, difference I'll cover by caps."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:17 pm

"Deal!" Charcoal say excitedly. Faster than you could blink he has the carbine, the ammo and the 300 caps on the counter. "Oh, and how much for the bayonet? It might be useful someday."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:18 pm

"I gave you two 9mm." Painkiller says flatly, he sure the mare is just flustered with so many new customers. Wierd how Charcoal just seemed to breeze through. Its probably because he's not ugly.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:23 pm

"Deal," the stallion told Jayne and handed over the requested items. "Look's like we're all even, thanks for your business!"
He turned to Charcoal and nodded before carefully lifting the Sniper from the wall and setting it on the counter for the cyberpony. He then lifted a box of special ammo from under the counter and laid it beside the rifle. "Enjoy your new baby. Oh, and the bayonet. That'll be another 100 caps."

"Oh, sorry..." the mare quickly pulled out another 100 caps and gave it to Painkiller.

Last edited by CamoBadger on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:23 pm

"Do you happen to have any saddlebags bigger than these?" She turns at a slight angle to show her bags to Ditzy. "I've been carrying a lot more stuff than I usually would lately."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:24 pm

Ditsy turned back to Eve and nodded. "Sure do, got one medium left if you'd like it. 200 caps."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:28 pm

"That's fine, you're busy, lots of customers today for a shop that just got its sign put up. Looks like a good signal of a good future. Take Care Ditzy. I'll see you again I am sure." Painkiller leaves the store.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Eve nods, and puts 130 caps next to the crowbar and bat. "Will this cover it?"

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:30 pm

"Oh I'll be sure to take care of her he says," putting another 100 caps on the counter. "Thank you," he says, taking the bayonet, he carefully attaches the blade to his Sniper Rifle. He then attaches his strap to the gun and swings it over his shoulder. He trots out of the store and sits outside, cracking open his copy of Plants of Equestria.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:32 pm

((Charcoal - Plants of Equestria read +3 survival))

"Sure does," the mare replied with a grin. "Anything else you need?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Painkiller reads his Combat Medicine book in the shade of the Inn's front area.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:35 pm

((Painkiller - Combat Medicine 101 read +3 to Medicine))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Hmm..." Eve pauses to think. "...Do you have any books, or anything else to read?" Eve asks.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:39 pm

"Yeah, I've got a couple left."
((Books and Magazines:
- Make it Bun Dem
- Computers Monthly (magazine)
- Tips of a Pro-Boxer (magazine) ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:46 pm

"I'll take them all, except the copy of Computers Monthly. How much?"

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:49 pm

"10 for the book and 8 for the magazine," Ditsy replied happily and gave over the caps.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Eve puts a further 18 caps on the counter, and collects everything she purchased. "That will be all, thanks." She exits the store

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:21 pm

"I bet you are." He let out another chuckled. "I would be too id the other burnt me all the time." Tumble lead Shadow into NA and to Cherry and Flower. "Brought him back. Just like I said."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Cherry gives Flower back to Tumble then, hugs Shadow"Thanks, Tumble. Ah hope he didn't cause too much trouble."

"Ah didn't, ah was good. Even found ya little somethin'."

"Really? What'd ya find?"

A tendril takes out the pre-war hat"This, ah know ya said somethin' 'bout wantin' a new hat."

Cherry looks at the hat and smiles"Aww, thanks hun."She takes off her Enclave cap and puts on the pre-war hat."Well, what do ya think."

"It looks cute on ya, darlin'."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:36 pm

"It was nothing I couldn't handle."He leads Flower off to find Clock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:40 pm

"That's good ta hear."She looks at Shadow"So, now what?"

Shadow shrugs"Ah don't know, hows 'bout find a nice place ta read and relax."

"Sounds good. Come on, ah'll take ya ta the tavern."

They walk into the tavern, and find a table in the back.

Shadow takes out his book and reads it.

Cherry starts to clean her shotgun and rifle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Walks into the tavern..slightly annoyed. Sits at the table and pulls own bottle of whiskey.

"But I tell you, that--"

"Novae...please...go annoy someone else..let me just be alone..for a bit..okay?"

"Okay." She turns around and was ready to leave tavern, as she saw Cherry and Shadow sitting at other table. "Oh hey! I know you." Novae happily trots toward two.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Shadow looks up from the umbranomicon, notices Novae, then goes back to reading.

Cherry looks up from cleaning her shotgun."Ya do? When did we meet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:20 pm

"You want me to count all places? Okay. First was, I think Old Appaloosa, then this saving ponies mission and after that we went clearing raiders camp and ended up here. Don't worry, most folks tries to ignore me, so they forget that I was around in first place. It's okay, really. Need something fixed? I can fix almost anything..with spare parts ofcourse...maybe if I'll practise more I could get spare parts from similar stuff, but that's not what you want to hear from me, yea?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Cherry looks at her, slightly confused"Ah uh, huh? Mind uh, slowin' it down a bit. Kinda hard ta keep up, no offense."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:24 pm

"None taken..um...what do you want to hear?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:25 pm

"Ah guess, um, a name is a good place ta start. Ah'm sure ya told, just not good with names.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next