Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Aonee
XT Vengeance
Katarn
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Orm
RoboRed
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
14 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Still in the eyes of NPCs and any player who does not know he is sapient he is an animal, also what use does a phoenix have for a pimp hat, it would burn off his head...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Would Cast Iron's hooves be considered unarmed? What about his claws?

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 pm

I agree with admiral. Silver would likely not pay Scorch or Flower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:50 pm

its a good question, since my wings are attached, but they use integrated blades, they would be considered melee which indicates a non grappling type. Unarmed would indicate grappling...so your claw bit may just be a grappling weapon which indicates unarmed
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:51 pm

Being attacked by Cast Iron's claws should he use them would be like being attacked with smaller, more agile and reactive Jaws of Life.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:52 pm

They're a part of his body just like Crusher and Cast's hooves. They are unarmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:55 pm

ah yes, my wings are part of my body but they are melee
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:56 pm

becouse your character reminds me of Dawn Shy
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:56 pm

No they're not. They're unarmed if a pegasi were to fight with their wings alone it would be considered unarmed combat because his are cyber doesn't change that at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:58 pm

you kidding? these aren't just strikes they are tipped with weapons from blades to spikes to heavy ball should I equip it on there.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:01 pm

No. Metal tips would be equivalent to brass knuckles.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Your wings are unarmed

Last edited by CamoBadger on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Last is correct. They would be considered unarmed weapons.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 pm

The GM had spoken!
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:04 pm

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ballistic_fist A gun attached to a fist is still considered unarmed why are his wings melee? Because he tagged melee?

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Last, he edited.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:05 pm

Last wrote:http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ballistic_fist A gun attached to a fist is still considered unarmed why are his wings melee? Because he tagged melee?
See the edit. I was distracted with your sheets, please excuse my confusion.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:06 pm

what it doesn't come as an equipment feature, you just buy the wings no attachments? hahahaha...hahhahaah.... its part of the wings, the attachments are part of the wings, like a slip ring on a rifle stock they are just part of the package... highly specialized that would be absured to claim I have to find them, the wings only upgrade their critical chance

Gm's decision
then my tag needs to be changed as we did not discuss this when i built the character.

Painkiller Character sheet wrote:Razor Wings: Wings have been augmented with interchangeable sharp blades for enhanced melee combat, can’t wear battle saddles. Melee critical chance and damage increased by 25% (40, 55, 70) Also used in surgery when equipped with gripping devices.
[/quote]

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Sorry. My fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:07 pm

okay, sheets are updated for everyone except those who are not here.
Go ahead and go to the bar or whatever you want to do. If you already posted that you did, post it again because I don't want to dig for every post

@Rum: They're a part of his body, it's unarmed. End of story.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:09 pm

CamoBadger wrote:okay, sheets are updated for everyone except those who are not here.
Go ahead and go to the bar or whatever you want to do. If you already posted that you did, post it again because I don't want to dig for every post

okay thats fine, but it says the wings augment melee an it has melee attachments in the description I sent you months ago... so i tagged melee when you approved this
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:okay, sheets are updated for everyone except those who are not here.

okay thats fine, but it says the wings augment melee an it has melee attachments in the description I sent you months ago... so i tagged melee when you approved this
In my vocabulary Melee is any close combat, so that was my fault.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:12 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

then perhaps I could change the tag? its a stupid oversight on both our parts because i remember bouncing back an forth with myself about melee or unarmed with the wings. I was thinking as a human...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Well we know the store owners name now.

Now we only need to know what's in the shack.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

then perhaps I could change the tag? its a stupid oversight on both our parts because i remember bouncing back an forth with myself about melee or unarmed with the wings. I was thinking as a human...
That's fair, it was my mistake as well. Tag changed
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:18 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
This is usually what I think too, so the confusion with Unarmed and Melee makes more sense now.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:23 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

That's fair, it was my mistake as well. Tag changed

thanks, I've updated the changes in my character sheet record and I also want to remind you about this section too

Razor Wings: Wings have been augmented with interchangeable sharp blades for enhanced unarmed combat, can’t wear battle saddles and unarmed critical chance and damage increased by 25% (40, 55, 70) Also used in surgery when equipped with gripping devices.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:24 pm

That actually isn't a bad deal for a scrappy pistol.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:27 pm

i can't believe none of you with inventory space grabbed some pony meat for eve, i can't believe eve did not grab the pony meat.

Oh since i have a high luck rating, I could check bodies for loot and never get a bad rating unless I roll a 1 which is only a 5 in failure. I could then read the inventory out loud to everypony who is looting so they can get good stuff
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:27 pm

I was thinking of different abilities Cast Iron could acquire as he levels up, and since he is the Heavy of the group I think it would be fitting if most of his powers involved defensive moves and/or dealing damage.

One idea I had (feel free to tell me whats wrong with it) is a magic bullet that can only be used once per fight, it deals 10 damage. I figured that abilities revolving around his TK strength would make sense.

EDIT: Fixed grammar because I got distracted in the process of writing.

Last edited by Ironmonger on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next