Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Aonee
XT Vengeance
Katarn
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Orm
RoboRed
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
14 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 22 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 am

Yeah, she's not gonna be having fun after this.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 22 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 am

Depends Camo said something about repeated drunk shenanigans from you would result in a hellhound visit. If you can hold off on your character humping the others then by all means.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

i am house and he is wilson?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:33 am

Goodnight everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:34 am

Night Last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:35 am

Last wrote:Depends Camo said something about repeated drunk shenanigans from you would result in a hellhound visit. If you can hold off on your character humping the others then by all means.

so i look like Tytan or SyctoHarmony? Second the only time one of my rp characters did the nookie was anbvious pun of fade to black waaay back when the whole thing was twenty pages long in the first season. and he did it once... that was it, I popped in while the rest of ya'll were goin at it... besides they guy would probably be as receptive to intimacy as deus with his damaged nervous system... given his character dynamic, it would be one of those things between the two characters that doesn't want to develop farther, it would be a sexual tension that well it wouldn't eveolve into a relationship. he'd sabotage it somehow, intentionally
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:37 am

I can't wait for my typing abilities to keep up with my mind
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:55 am

Spoiler:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:10 am

Last wrote:I thought Katarn's name was eugene or something to that effect.
Evgeniy, actually. But my nickname based on Kyle Katarn.
Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:13 am

*#smug face*
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:13 am

im going to sleep
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:14 am

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 22 186302__safe_princess-luna_sleeples_zps52512c99
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:51 am

Just figured I'd leave a setup for anyone that's to bump into them tomorrow. Anyways, night y'all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:58 am

Night, Guard!

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:50 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote: *Snip.*

You do know that I'm referring to the time ghost Rum showed up and humped everyone right? And if you want one of your characters to get intimate with the others go right ahead and try. Just no unsolicited humping.

Last edited by Last on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:09 am

Morning, guys.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:13 am

Good morning everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:20 am

Morning Guard Morning Magma. That's the first time I've seen an apocalyptic bartender turn someone away. Cherry a record has been set.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:22 am

Heh, no kidding. I wonder if anyone else will get turned away or if Cherry is just lucky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:31 am

Well cast was passed out on the bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:32 am

Very true...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:36 am

I wonder what it is that Clot does specifically to passed out mares that made the bartender turn her away. Or if he was saying that something else would happen to her because she was drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:37 am

I was thinking that as well....

Or she'd kick his ass for letting another mare get that drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:40 am

I got the idea Blood doesn't care about her patients. She had all her Med-X robbed of her and she basically said "Tell him he's free to come back and fuck me again. Teehee."

Last edited by Last on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 am

Hmmm, good point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:45 am

I should say Blood. I like Clot more because It's more unique but I think it's too close to Clock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:54 am

I guess, but I think Clot works better as well. Blood just sounds like a raider name to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Last wrote:Depends Camo said something about repeated drunk shenanigans from you would result in a hellhound visit. If you can hold off on your character humping the others then by all means.

so i look like Tytan or SyctoHarmony?

Quick question, What does that even mean?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 pm

Oh, and good morning.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 pm

You're right I just forget what I'm typing sometimes and I get the feeling that I might say Clock in place of Clot (Or vice versa.) occasionally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next