Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Aonee
XT Vengeance
Katarn
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Orm
RoboRed
Ketchup
Scyto Harmony
14 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 11 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:29 pm

"he is the Heavy of the group"

Don't forget about Jayne and Viktor
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 11 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by MrMagma Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:i can't believe none of you with inventory space grabbed some pony meat for eve, i can't believe eve did not grab the pony meat.

I was under the impression that Painkiller picked it up. I must have missed that/forgot.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:30 pm

@Katarn Are either of them qualified to operate heavy weaponry with competence?

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 pm

they both can make 'canned pony soup' out of Cast ^^
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Razor Wings: Wings have been augmented with interchangeable sharp blades for enhanced unarmed combat, can’t wear battle saddles. Unarmed critical chance and damage increased by 25% (40, 55, 70) [+2/3/4 to combat and critical damage rolls for unarmed attacks] Also used in surgery when equipped with gripping devices.

oh cool you defined the buffs, so the default 25% buff is not there? I have no real issues with it so i won't argue... just have to remove the one that is outside the parenthesis.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 pm

And power's back.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:32 pm

You survived! Rainbow
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:32 pm

MrMagma wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:i can't believe none of you with inventory space grabbed some pony meat for eve, i can't believe eve did not grab the pony meat.

I was under the impression that Painkiller picked it up. I must have missed that/forgot.

oh i see, i did not have the inventory space, nor a motive to pick it up
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Ketchup wrote:That actually isn't a bad deal for a scrappy pistol.
I know. It is crazy.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Maybe, but Cast has a lot of military experience. Jayne and Viktor seem more like grunts.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Razor Wings: Wings have been augmented with interchangeable sharp blades for enhanced unarmed combat, can’t wear battle saddles. Unarmed critical chance and damage increased by 25% (40, 55, 70) [+2/3/4 to combat and critical damage rolls for unarmed attacks] Also used in surgery when equipped with gripping devices.

oh cool you defined the buffs, so the default 25% buff is not there? I have no real issues with it so i won't argue... just have to remove the one that is outside the parenthesis.

so like this

Razor Wings: Wings have been augmented with interchangeable sharp blades for enhanced unarmed combat, can’t wear battle saddles. Unarmed critical chance and damage increased by [+2/3/4 to combat and critical damage rolls for unarmed attacks] Also used in surgery when equipped with gripping devices.

I put it in my character sheet record

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:36 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
MrMagma wrote:

It makes sense, now that I think about it. I skimmed most of the looting stuff, so pretty much all I read was 'Painkiller' and 'pony meat', and thought that he took it for whatever reason. I should read things more carefully, especially when they could be relevant. My bad.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 pm

MrMagma wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
MrMagma wrote:

It makes sense, now that I think about it. I skimmed most of the looting stuff, so pretty much all I read was 'Painkiller' and 'pony meat', and thought that he took it for whatever reason. I should read things more carefully, especially when they could be relevant. My bad.

Now everyone knows why i attacked a dead body

player error
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Viktor - pre-war dog, has at very least ~180 years of surviving and fighting experience, Jayne - ~30 y.o. griffin merc, who was merc since he could handle a gun.

And since we're using NV system - you Jayne can handle heavy weapons, having both skill and str for it.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Ironmonger wrote:I was thinking of different abilities Cast Iron could acquire as he levels up, and since he is the Heavy of the group I think it would be fitting if most of his powers involved defensive moves and/or dealing damage.

One idea I had (feel free to tell me whats wrong with it) is a magic bullet that can only be used once per fight, it deals 10 damage. I figured that abilities revolving around his TK strength would make sense.

EDIT: Fixed grammar because I got distracted in the process of writing.
This totally isn't already on the unicorn skill tree Applejack
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Maybe, but Cast has a lot of military experience. Jayne and Viktor seem more like grunts.

jayne is also 30 or something...and a griffon merc. Viktor is from prewar times...and obviously fought in the war if I am to be believing my line of thought... so he and searchlight would have the most combat exp or the group

Painkiller technically has more EXP in wasteland survival and such than IROn because of his ejection from the enclave... I haven't set up much of a time frame for that have i?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:42 pm

oh no, i have to post dive for my own back story
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:42 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:I was thinking of different abilities Cast Iron could acquire as he levels up, and since he is the Heavy of the group I think it would be fitting if most of his powers involved defensive moves and/or dealing damage.

One idea I had (feel free to tell me whats wrong with it) is a magic bullet that can only be used once per fight, it deals 10 damage. I figured that abilities revolving around his TK strength would make sense.

EDIT: Fixed grammar because I got distracted in the process of writing.
This totally isn't already on the unicorn skill tree Applejack
I don't have that same "obvious alarm" that seems so apparent in everyone else. Keep that in mind.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:44 pm

What exactly is the advantage to buying new weapons? They all do the same amount of damage.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Maybe, but Cast has a lot of military experience. Jayne and Viktor seem more like grunts.

jayne is also 30 or something...and a griffon merc. Viktor is from prewar times...and obviously fought in the war if I am to be believing my line of thought... so he and searchlight would have the most combat exp or the group

Painkiller technically has more EXP in wasteland survival and such than IROn because of his ejection from the enclave... I haven't set up much of a time frame for that have i?
I wasn't aware of this.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Does it seem a little meta to anyone else that charcoal called them 'skill books'?
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:46 pm

I done did goofed up. I edited it.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:47 pm

All Quiver has is firing range experience, for the most part, and limited medical training.
He's good at lockpicking because of his attention to detail.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

Viktor is from prewar times...and obviously fought in the war if I am to be believing my line of thought...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but what Viktor did could best be described as 'construction worker'.

Not that he's one for philosophies, but he didn't think it was his responsibility to fight on behalf of ponies.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Don't worry, I think in future Quiver won't MISS his opportunity to show his marksman(pony?) skills Spike
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Har har, very funny. He's hit stuff. More than Mincemeat has. Trollestia
Edit: I've got to eat.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Tytan wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

Viktor is from prewar times...and obviously fought in the war if I am to be believing my line of thought...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but what Viktor did could best be described as 'construction worker'.

Not that he's one for philosophies, but he didn't think it was his responsibility to fight on behalf of ponies.

no problem, rover did say that not all sand dogs fought for ponies, I did put a conditional staement that i was just following my line of thought

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:57 pm

I think I have a perspective on this. I don't feel so great right now so keep any comments about obviousness to yourselves if you have them.

So we have 3 Heavies.

Jayne: Close-combat and Guns.

Viktor: Close-combat and surprise attacks. (advanced shock troop)

Cast Iron: Generalist Heavy able to reliably do most jobs, if not as well as some. (The one who bridges the skill gaps)

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:58 pm

I think you're right, Iron.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Iron gets to be a bridge

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 11 Iron_Bridge

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next