Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+8
CamoBadger
Katarn
Aonee
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Orm
12 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 18 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Charcoal returns the hoofshake. "Pleased to meet you, my name is Charcoal. I'm sure you will be glad to hear that Scorch and I weren't the only ones to make it out alive."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 18 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Painkiller follows her in to the counter, "Good morning by the way. I ran across a pony with severe dehydration and had to treat some griffons at Fiddler's Hoof during the attack. I've almost run out of stock. I need some healing potions, purified water, med-x, a sterilizing agent, bandages, and a look at whatever else you're willing to to sell."

He looks around the clinic, what does he see?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:45 pm

"Oh that's fantastic," the stallion replied and ended the hoofshake. "Would you happen to know who attacked the place?" he asked.

"Let's see." The mare looked over her list of supplied for a moment before looking back up. "I can let go of most of those things, but I barely have enough sterilizer for myself. I've had to use whiskey for the past few weeks."
((Medical Supplies:
- Small Healing Potion x 5
- Regular Healing Potion x 2
- Purified Water x 5
- Med-X x 3
- Bandages x 2 rolls
- Stim-Pack x 2))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Searchlight made his way to the gun store. He entered the store, seeing that none was at the counter, he decided to wait for the owner.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:50 pm

The pony trotted from the back of the store and smiled at the sight of Searchlight. "Welcome to Guns and Bigger Guns! What can I get for you?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:50 pm

"No, sorry," Charcoal says shaking his head. "None of us really were able to tell who attacked. We are pretty sure it wasn't raiders though. The attack was far too organized."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 pm

"Hm," Silver mumbled with a small shake of his head. "Well that's disappointing." He moved to walk away, but stopped and quickly turned back to Charcoal. "Say, how would you and the other survivors like to make a fair bit of caps?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Searchlight placed his single-shotgun on the table. "I was wondering how much this was worth."

Last edited by Orm on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 pm

"I'm sure they would be interested. If you want, Scorch and I can go gather them up."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:55 pm

The stallion looked over the shotgun for a moment before looking back up. "I can give you 50 caps for it."

"That would be perfect," Silver replied. "Meet me over by the Job Board after you've got everypony and I'll explain what I need."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 pm

"That sounds good. We'll meet you there."

With that, Charcoal and Scorch go off to gather the others.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:59 pm

[Barter roll (95)] "Sure you can't pay more for it? It's a good shotgun." He said.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:01 pm

The shopkeeper deadpanned. "No, it's not. 50 caps is the offer, take it or leave it."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:08 pm

"I think I'd rather hang on to it." He took back his shotgun, and walked out of the store. Having previously gone to the general store, he decides to go check how much he'd get for the shotgun there. "Hello?" He said as he entered the store.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 pm

"Hey there, welcome back," the pegasus mare chirped as she trotted to the front room. "What can I do for you?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:16 pm

"I was wondering how much I could get for this." He places his single-shotgun on the counter. "The gun store offered 50 caps for it, but that didn't seem like enough."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:23 pm

"I honestly wouldn't know," the mare replied plainly. "He's knows more about guns than I do, and he's better at pricing things." She looked over the shotgun for a few seconds and put it back down on the table. "I can probably give you 100 for it, but I doubt he'll be happy about it."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:25 pm

"Sounds good like a good deal, thanks. What else do you have to trade by the way?"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:26 pm

"Pretty much anything. No specialty items, but I'm sure I've got most of what you need."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:35 pm

"Alright, how about a couple of bottles of whiskey and a repair kit?"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:37 pm

CamoBadger wrote:"Oh that's fantastic," the stallion replied and ended the hoofshake. "Would you happen to know who attacked the place?" he asked.

"Let's see." The mare looked over her list of supplied for a moment before looking back up. "I can let go of most of those things, but I barely have enough sterilizer for myself. I've had to use whiskey for the past few weeks."
((Medical Supplies:
- Small Healing Potion x 5
- Regular Healing Potion x 2
- Purified Water x 5
- Med-X x 3
- Bandages x 2 rolls
- Stim-Pack x 2))

"I can empathize I've been stuck using a bottle of rum for disinfecting. I probably shouldn't be drinking it.
"Alright, I would like the bandages, 2 bottles of purified water(not for drinking), your Healing potions, 1 Med-X , and three of the small healing potions."

Painkiller taps his chin in thought, "If you could break down the prices for me, i would appreciate it."
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:51 pm

"Okay. Two bottles of whiskey will be sixty caps, and another twenty for the repair kit. So 80 caps total, please."

"Alright, let's see." The mare looked over her list, reading off the price of each item as she went. "Three small healing potions will be 21 caps, one med-x is 20, two regular healing potions will be another 20, two bottles of pure water will be 40, and then 10 for both bandages." She put the list down and looked up at the ceiling in thought mumbling a few numbers under her breath. "So a total of 111 caps."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 pm

"Thats a reasonable price, I'll buy that." He puts the caps on the counter. "How much are those stimpacks by the way?"
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:58 pm

"How about I trade the shotgun and we call it even?"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:01 pm

"Those were hard to come by, so 75 each." The mare placed all of the medical supplies Painkiller had asked for on the counter and swept his caps into a jar under the counter.

The mare shot a smirk to Searchlight and nodded. "Deal." She placed the two bottles on the counter along with a repair kit and placed the shotgun over her back.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Painkiller nods his head in agreement, stimpacks were regulated closely above the cloudlayer, it stood to reason they would be pricey. "I'll take one." He says plainly, putting another 75 caps on the counter.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Searchlight took put the bottle of whiskey and the repair kit in his bag. "Pleasure doing business with you." He said as he left the store.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Blood Clot slid the caps into her jar and pulled a stimpak out of a medicine cabinet. "Here ya go."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:22 pm

Painkiller nods his head, 'Best of luck to you and your work." He leaves the Klinik.

A pony with an established clinic, this was something he can respect. He hasn't found a home to set up a practice, but he knows its not time to settle just yet.

He sorts through is bags

Bags: 564 caps
1.3 Small Healing Potions
2.Doctor's Bag
3.2 Bandages
4.2 Bottle Pure water
5.1 bottle of 100 proof Rum
6.Water Canteen
7.2 Regular Healing Potions
8.3 Small Healing Potions
9.1 Med-X
10.1 Stim Pack

"Not much room for food," He grumbles to himself. "Maybe I can put this syringe in my doctor's bag."

He looks at the tools in the doctors bag and back to his Med-X, "This is why should get a pipbuck." He decides not to even try.

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Searchlight bumped into Charcoal as he left the general store and was told to wait by the job board.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next