Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+8
CamoBadger
Katarn
Aonee
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Orm
12 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 10 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:31 am

Clock puts a hoof to her chest, "I don't know. Everything? Nothing? I just don't know."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 10 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:39 am

Charcoal just sit there with his hoof around her, silently thinking for a moment. "Are you alright Clock? I...I can give you some time alone if you want," he says softly to her.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:40 am

"Yes... please."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:43 am

"Alright. I'll be back in town." he says getting up and putting away the pot after rinsing it quickly with some water from his canteen. "Just...come and find me whenever you are ready, okay?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 am

"Okay..."

Clock waits until Charcoal is out of sight. She uses her magic to pull out her necklace, a simple piece of string that is hardly noticable under the collar of her coat with a small metal bauble hanging from it.

A small key she'd found in a long demolished antique clock.

She held the key in her hoof and just stared at it. Finally she started sobbing into her hooves.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

Charcoal reenters the town and lets out a low whistle.

Scorch swoops down from where he had been circling in the sky, landing on Charcoal's back. "Squawk?"

"I'm not totally sure. We'll see."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Tumble continued to walk through town which seemed to be dead at the moment. No new jobs were being posted and all the shops were closed. It was kinda fitting that the person he ran across was a somewhat familiar looking ghoul though his hat looked too new for him.

As he walked past he remembered something about the ghoul. Something he said bothered him.

"I liked the buffalo." He mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Searchlight turned to look at the unicorn.
"What was that?" He asked slightly confused.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 pm

He cleared his throat and shook his head. "It was nothing. Nice hat." He said trying to change the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Quiver sits on a bench in the center of town by the job board. He is drawing a map of the town on scraps of paper.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:51 pm

"Thanks." He said with a confused look, then turned back to look at one of the wooden buildings. "So how are you liking this place? Your filly isn't too bored is she?"

Last edited by Orm on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Charcoal is trotting around the town to pass the time when he notices Quiver sitting near the job board. He sees that he is drawing something and decides to see what was up.

"Hey there Quiver," he says with a smile. "How's it going?" he asks the stable pony. Scorch is nowhere to be seen for now.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:56 pm

"I took her out to play all day yesterday so I don't think so."

She nods at searchlight. "I'm Sooo bored."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Cast Iron's company have exhausted their conversation. The Germane unicorn, despite having a lot to say as long as someone will listen, decides to stay quiet, as he doesn't want to annoy Shadow despite that he is apparently a good listener. Painkiller is the best and, for a long time, only conversationalist Cast Iron has had the pleasure of speaking to, but for now he's just making wise-ass remarks about various things. "Vell, I may as vell have a look around town. Good talking vith you two." Cast Iron says out of boredom. He leaves off from the group and makes his way to the center of town.

Last edited by Ironmonger on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Searchlight chuckles at response of the filly. "Well there used to be more to do here. I used to bring my little filly here to visit my wife's relatives." He paused for a minute, thinking about something. "Looking back at it, she got bored here too. Guess this place never was much fun for foals." He said laughing slightly.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:05 pm

"Things are fine, Charcoal." Quiver replies with a grin.
"How are you?"
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:11 pm

"Well...I'd say they may be better than ever, but I'm not one-hundred percent sure at the moment. Either way, things are looking up," he says with an easy smile. "Mind if I ask what you are doing?" he asks, pointing to the piece of paper with his mechanical hoof.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:11 pm

He started to nod before stopping himself.

"You have a filly?" she said nearly bouncing in excitement.

"Don't get too excited. That was probably before he..."Tumble stops trying to think of the best way to put it before settling on just saying it straight. "Died. How'd it happen anyway?"

"He's still moving." The filly pointed out.

Last edited by Last on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:13 pm

"That's a start, at least. I'm drawing a map of this town, to compare it with my PipBuck's automap. Thought I'd use the cartography I learned at home."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:17 pm

"That's a pretty interesting skill to have for someone from a stable. I've never really been one for maps, never really needed any, but I am friends with a phoenix, so figuring out how to get somewhere is pretty simple. That and I've kind of memorized a lot of the landmarks around my home."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:21 pm

"Stable 16 tended to get confusing, I made a few maps of it when I was younger. Mostly a hobby nowadays, though. Where do you call home? Do you ever miss it?"
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Searchlight's laughing subsided, replaced with a pained look on his face. "I was coming home. I just got on a train heading here. My wife was getting worried about everything that was going, she was worried about me, what I was doing, worried about how it was affecting our filly. I told here to go stay here with her sister, that I'd be home in a few weeks, and everything would be better. I-I never got here. The balefire bombs hit before the train even got halfway."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 pm

"The Crow's Nest," he replies. Seeing the look of confusion on Quiver's face he continues to explain. "It's an old five-story tower in Manehattan. It used to be a worn down apartment building, and now it is a safe place for me and Scorch to stay. We've been working on it off and on for about seven years now."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Tumble remains silent.

Flower gives Searchlight a sad look. "Your filly's gone?" her lower lip trembled slightly.

Last edited by Last on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:35 pm

"I suppose if you don't stay at home very often, you don't miss it much, eh?"
Quiver quietly chuckles to himself.
"Where is Scorch? You two are usually together."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Searchlight shook his head slightly, trying not to get himself depressed. "Yeah, sorry little filly. I'm sure she was fine though. I know they were. I know they didn't have to go through this." He said as a sad smile grew on his face.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:47 pm

"Oh he is probably up on a rooftop or something. He likes to keep an eye on things."

"I do miss it at times. I mean, he and I put so much work into that place, and yet we still wander. I guess it just feels empty at times, what with just the two of us. Occasionally some caravans pass by on their way to Friendship City or Tenpony, but only a few of them ever stop by. The rest just heed the warning signs and stay away."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:50 pm

"Alright then. What can you tell me about Friendship City and Tenpony? Ponies tend to talk about them often enough."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:03 pm

"Friendship city is a pretty nice place by wasteland standards. It is out on the remains of the Statue of Friendship. They have a retractable bridge for safety too. Heh, I liked that so much that was one of the things I added to the Crow's Nest. Nowhere near as big though. Anyways, it is a pretty good place for trading and such. I know that a lot of ponies live there, and they treat me pretty well for keeping some of the caravan routes clear of raiders," he says to the pegasus.

"Tenpony...that's a bit of a different story. I have only really been inside once, and that was..." his voice trails off. Charcoal shakes his head. "Anyways, I wouldn't suggest going there really other than for DJ Pon3. They don't really let just anyone in."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:08 pm

She gives the ghoul a confused look. "Being gone is better?"

Tumble lifts his daughter and trots away leaving Searchlight to whatever he was doing before he had come across him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next