Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+8
CamoBadger
Katarn
Aonee
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Orm
12 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 17 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:48 am

"I suppose they would have made a good ally for Equestria at the time, right? With a standing army and industry, all that. It makes sense for the zebras to target Germaney to me now."
Quiver thinks for a moment.
"What brings you to Equestria?"
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 17 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:52 am

"I am an exile. My squad vas killed and, as zeh only survivor and zerefore the highest-ranking member, I vas to be executed." He grimaces. "Failure is barely tolerated in Germaney, it is a harsh system but it veeds out zeh inept."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:00 am

"Would you consider yourself inept? I mean, your squad did get killed. May I ask, how?"
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:11 am

"Not inept, just not good enough. Technically I vasn't zeh one who got zeh squad killed, I remember zat ve vere following orders from anozzer officer. I don't remember all zat vell vat transpired, but I zink ve vere fighting Trottomanes. Occasionally ve vould have skirmishes vith zem, ve had zeh better infantry but zey had a terrifying knack for building giant guns."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:14 am

"Well, I suppose you have to watch out for giant guns. How'd you escape from execution, anyway?"
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:16 am

"Zey vere foolish enough to leave only a few guards behind to vatch me. Let's just say no vun is guarding anyzing vith a shattered skeleton."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:18 am

"Oh. Well, remind me not to mess with you, then."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:23 am

Cast Iron winces, slightly insulted. "I'm not vun to go smashing people for small offenses...but it does help to have a set of zese." he raises his right hoof and a powerful crusher claw with blunt teeth unfolds from the leg, slowly opening and closing, the hydraulics making quiet hissing noises.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:27 am

[Roll=8+1PER=9]
"I didn't mean to offend you, sorry. Where did those enhancements come from? That sort of enhancement seems to be quite common out here in the wastes."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 am

"My fazzer had zem custom-forged for me after my legs vere blown off in an accident. Zey have more in common vith parts from a lifting machine found in heavy industry zan medical prosthetics. Zey are built for strength, reliability, and extreme balance. I could stand, and probably walk, on my hind legs if I vanted to, but I don't zink pony musculature vould tolerate zat very vell."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:36 am

"From what I know, ponies can't withstand it very well, but zebras can."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:38 am

"I should probably keep zat in mind. Vell, it vas nice talking to you. Until next time." he says, concluding the conversation. He gets up and trots off to see if anything else is interesting in the town.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:23 pm

"Sure, go ahead." Eve said to the zebra. She was more than capable of getting food for herself, but if it meant Novae would leave her alone for a while, it was more than worth it.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:27 pm

"I'll be right back, don't go anywhere." Novae said with smile and nod and carefully climbed down from roof, she went looking for her father, who had said meat...now only to convince him to give it to her...
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:37 pm

"Please, take as long as you need." She would prefer if Novae didn't come back at all, but knew she wouldn't be that lucky.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Searchlight continued to walk through town. He stopped talking to himself, but still found himself unable to think of anything else. As he looked around, trying to find something to get his mind off of what was currently troubling him, he spotted the masked pony from earlier on the roof of the general store. "Why do you wear that?" He asked. "It's not Nightmare Night you know."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Of all the things the ghoul could've asked, it was one of the last things she was expecting. "Why do you care?"

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 pm

"Just curious as to why a pony would wear a mask and dress up in a jumpsuit covered in bones. Because that doesn't give off the wrong impression." He said sarcastically.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:39 pm

"It gives off the wrong impression? Good. I achieved what I was aiming for." she replied.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:43 pm

"Well it's good to see it's not just for your own amusement then. My name's Searchlight by the way. What's yours?"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:54 pm

"Eve. Any more questions, Searchlight?"

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:00 pm

"Aside from, what are you doing up there? No, I don't have anymore questions."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:14 pm

"No real reason. I was trying to get some peace and quiet, but that plan didn't work out."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:18 pm

"I'll just leave you to it then, pleasure talking to you." He tips his hat, and walks away.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:22 pm

As Charcoal wandered town, a solid white pony approached him with confidence. His flank gleamed with each step as the hazy light of day caught the metal star pinned over his cutiemark, and the pony's burgundy vest seemed like it never even heard of dirt as he trotted toward the grey earth pony.
"Excuse me young buck, you wouldn't have happened to hear of an attack on an outpost nearby would you? Fiddler's Hoof?" he asked plainly.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:23 pm

Painkiller knocks on the Klinik again, harder this time.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:24 pm

The door to the Klinik swings open as a groggy looking Blood Clot peers out. "Yeah?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:25 pm

"Are you selling medical supplies?" Painkiller asks upfront.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Charcoal turns to face what appeared to be a sheriff of some sort. "Well, you could say that. I was there when it happened. We barely escaped."

Scorch nods in agreement.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:28 pm

"That might fall under my job description," the mare replied with a yawn. "Come on in." She pushed the door wide and trotted over to the counter. "What do you need?"

The stallion grinned brightly. "Fantastic, then you're just the buck I was hoping to meet." The pony held out his hoof and introduced himself. "Silver Star. Fiddler's Hoof was my outpost, I'm glad to see you made it out."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next