Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+8
CamoBadger
Katarn
Aonee
Admiral Stoic Rum
Ironmonger
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Orm
12 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Charcoal just cocks an eyebrow at that. "Maybe, but you aren't a griffin."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Shadow continues to look for clues about the attackers.

Cherry flies over to Searchlight."Um, howdy. How are ya?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:15 pm

He thinks for a moment. "Zeh concept of flying is interesting. Ven I left Germaneigh zere vas vork being done on flying power armor vith jet engines, loaded down vith heavy veapons. Zeh "Enclave" He puts emphasis on the quotation marks. "vould never stand a chance in tartarus if zey get zose up and running."

Last edited by Ironmonger on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Painkiller winces, "By 'eyes' and 'look' I suppose you mean how the muscles around these prosthesis contract and hold themselves. The Watchers did a pretty good job getting to motor nerves reset properly. I'm not angry, you're right, well not angry at the world. I don't think I could ever match that simmering anger. I've worked with ghoul doctors, remnants of an era gone by. They had a lot to teach, but only to those they deemed worthy. Why bother passing knowledge on to somepony who was only going to be a fool with it."
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:21 pm

"They are enigmatic like that. And when I say eyes, I mean that whole area around them. Most ponies don't know this, but most of our emotions are telegraphed there. Anyone can make there mouth smile, it's a lot harder to make your eyes smile."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Searchlight looks at Cherry. "I got cut across my chest by a sharpened. So, I've been better." He said after taking another deep breath.

Last edited by Orm on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Cherry looks down"Oh... Ah'm sorry ta hear that, sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:26 pm

"It's okay. As you might have guessed I've been through worse." He looks at the wound, it has healed but has left a visible scar.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:28 pm

"Y-yeah, ah 'spose ya have been. Um, ah don't we've met. Mind if ah ask yer name?"She smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:29 pm

"Well, that just sounds ridiculous."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 pm

"My name's Searchlight. You're with Mr. Social Club right?" He takes his duster out of his saddle bag, and pokes the hole in the duster after putting it back on, and lets out an annoyed sigh.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Cherry giggles"Yup, ah sure am, Searchlight. Don't worry he'll lightin' up eventually... Ah think."

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:40 pm

"Lighten up, funny." He says chuckling slightly. "Well if that he doesn't work, you can always make him. It's what the wife did to make me go to her friends parties."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:43 pm

"Trust me, ah'm already workin' on it."She grins then looks at Searchlight"Oh, ya were married?*She pauses then looks down*Oh did she..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:48 pm

"Ah, but ridiculous is only a few steps avay from genius. Zen accidents happen...and zen someone redesigns zings and everyzing is alright!" He puts a hoof to his chin. "Germaneigh vouldn't mind having airships like zeh Enclave, but ven you can barely do spellcraft vat are you going to do?" he says matter-o-factly.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 pm

"It's been almost 200, I'd be crazy if I thought she was still around. If you were asking if it was the balefire bombs, it wasn't. She and our filly made it through that just fine."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:51 pm

"Oh.. Well, that's at least comfortin' ta know, right?"She asks nervously

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:55 pm

"I wouldn't really know."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:01 am

Searchlight smiles. "Yeah, it is. You know, after all these years, just knowing that at least they didn't have to go through this. Makes it all bearable."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:03 am

"Yeah, ah bet it does help. So, uh, mind if ah ask what ya did 'fore ya found these guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:08 am

"You mean a few years ago, or do you mean before all this?" He points his hoof at the wasteland.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:11 am

"Uh, a few years ago. but ah'd like ta hear 'bout before the wastes when we get done here.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:18 am

"I used to live in Manehattan. Before the war started my job was changing the street lights." He said, clearly embarrassed. "My wife worked at the market, she owned a fruit stand, her family sold lemons, he hated it." He said with a grin on his face. "After we our filly came along, she started to bring her to work after school."

Last edited by Orm on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:18 am

"It vas a rhetorical question." he sighs. "I'm sorry, I'm just zinking out loud here. Sometimes I go from Soldier to Scientist on zeh drop of a hat."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:20 am

"Aww, that sounds like it was fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:21 am

Charcoal just nods silently. His thoughts having wandered off into darker places. "I...if you don't mind, I'd like some time alone," he says quietly.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:23 am

"Understood. Until next time, my friend." He trots off and starts looking around for anything important.

Last edited by Ironmonger on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:25 am

Searchlight's smile faded. "Yeah it was. We like that for five years, then the war started. My wife had to close her stand to make room for whatever Ministry building was being built there. And we were running out of money."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:27 am

Shadow walks over to Cast"Find anythin' out that could be useful fer our employer?"

"Oh.. Ah'm sorry ta hear that, Searchlight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:30 am

"Don't be, you weren't responsible for it." Searchlight is silent for moment. "Do you want to hear the rest?" He said without looking at her.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next