Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+52
Derpmind
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
ARoundCorner
iLateralGX
Bootleg
skibadaa
Plasticube
Scootayay
Aonee
TalixZero
RandomBlank
FoolNeim
Karasu
Ametros
Regolit
Kattlarv
tylertoon2
Moodyman90
Somber
Admiral Stoic Rum
Quotidian
nebulous
Randombuttons
Meleagridis
Mister Nikel
Icy Shake
Sindri
Luminous Lead
OneMoreDaySK
Mech
hawkeye92
Stringtheory
Snipehamster
WovenTales
CamoBadger
Valikdu
RoboRed
Vergil
Kippershy
Harmony Ltd.
FeatherDust
Cptadder
O. Hinds
Kaidon
WavemasterRyx
CannonFodder
Ironmonger
Caoimhe
Ketchup
SilentCarto
56 posters

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by RoboRed Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:34 pm

I would like to know as well.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:05 pm

She might be referring to the brief issue of Faust not being included in a DVD commentary, IIRC, and wanting to be. I think it was settled that Faust was on the list of people to be called up for that sort of thing, but there wasn't enough room on the DVDs or something this time. Didn't really follow it much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:12 pm

Wouldn't that indicate, to the contrary, that she still hold interest in the show but the higher-ups might have problems with her ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:23 pm

Aye, I don't think Faust hates the show now or anything, I just don't know all the details. Going by her Twitter, I think she's still a fan of the show and its fanbase. (Also, she says that the Powerpuff Girls were originally the Whoopass Girls, so that's cool)

Back to top Go down

Post by Quotidian Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 pm

This is a bit late, but I wanted to give Somber some get well wishes. Being sick during the holidays sucks.
Quotidian
Quotidian
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 49

Character List:
Name: Drifter
Sex: Male
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Happy New Year from Europe, Somber !

Get well soon !
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Hey, Frenchie? You speak for Europe, sure, but not for the real masters of the world.
It's new year when my clock says so because I set the time to go to dinner for the rest of the world.

...ahahah
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Don't ya'll know that Eastern Standard Time is the one true timezone? It's not the new year till I say it is haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:57 pm

I'M DERAILING THIS POINTLESS TOPIC USING THE POWER OF CUTE

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 12_38_03_209_193780__UNOPT__safe_applejack_cute_cookies

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 198611__safe_derpy-hooves_animated_cute_happy_dancing_artist-jailbait

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 21_27_20_462_174422__UNOPT__

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 19 07_41_07_173_161347__UNOPT__rainbow_dash_artist_mylittlepinkiedash
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:10 pm

stringtheory wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:
Caoimhe wrote:Lauren Faust may hate the show now

When did this happen?
agreed, when did this happen?

She said that she refuses to watch seasons 2 or 3 because she doesn't like the direction the show has taken. I can't find the reference but I believe it was a reply from her on deviantart

Last edited by Caoimhe on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:15 pm

No, Caihome, as I know it she isn't watching the show because its like watching someone else raise your daughter to her. She can't bring herself to do it.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:18 am

Happy new year everypony. Here's hoping we stick around for the next one.

Because There's no other group of insanely deranged geeks, that I would rather spend a year of my life with.

Pinkie Pie

Hmm. I wonder what Blackjack and Co.'s new years party would look like, and more importantly, what would the morning after look like...
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:46 am

Happy New Year in this thread, too! Thanks, Tyler, it's been a grand ol' year, one I'm glad not to have missed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:16 am

swicked wrote:
tylertoon2 wrote:Hmm. I wonder what Blackjack and Co.'s new years party would look like, and more importantly, what would the morning after look like...
...dammit, I am going to bed, but now you've got my head all buzzing.
Yessss! I can see where this is going!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:44 pm

@Kipper: (rant) *cough* I honestly didn't think it would be that long of a ramble, that, and I was woozy. But eh... I guess I need to both chill down and be better at formulating.
And I wish to a degree I could just "turn off" like that, but as said, I care too much about the story and characters to not do ^=^' Which often can be quite annoying as said. But yeah, overall, I guess I to a degree try to "help" improve it as it goes. So far we've had a few things tweaked. Not too many, but some.

As for your ... ramble I guess they are called? We do many of those overall at least.
Spoiler:

@Somber sickness: Not to sound... what's it called... malicious/spiteful, but it's been rather nice with a break from PH, managed to ... sort of get rested mentally.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Howdy y'all
In case anybody is interested in a hard copy of Fo:E, the second printing is now open. You can find the website for the printing here: http://book.fallout-equestria.com/
The link to the sign-up form is on the frontpage.

The price for one set should be relatively similar(or less) as in the first printing and should be around $85 in the states and ~$130 everywhere else(~$110 in Canada). The prices for the first printing are listed here: Prices
I already got my copies in the first printing and I'm very satisfied with the quality. (Pictures can be found here)

How about we get Somber a set?
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Bleugh. Well I went in to urgent care. Got myself a dandy case of pneumonia. They think the antibiotics I got 2 weeks ago for my brochitus might have been bad. Apparently they're made in Serbia or Croatia so, yeah. But after two bouts of IV antibiotics and coughing up brown and black chunks all night and morning, I'm actually feeling remarkably better. The fever's gone down to manigible levels. I've even made 6p of progress on 53. Unfortunately, it looks like it's gonna be a long chapter with a whole bunch of stuff in it. It's also got some major structural issues that will have to be resolved... basically me cutting and pasting whole sections and chopping out some parts that aren't working like I'd hoped.

Unfortunately, I also have a whole lot of grading I didn't get done because I was too sick out of my gourd to get finished. My hope is... scheduals permitting... we will be able to get it brushed next weekend. I'm so very sorry I wasn't able to get a chapter out this last month.
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Great that you are feeling better. Sucks that you are sick in the first place, though.
I'll spare the general spiel on the chapter. You've heard it many times.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootayay Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that your sickness has gotten worse in the past few days. I'm glad that you feel better now, let's hope you get well soon.
Like ketchup said, nobody minds that the chapter is delayed. Your well being and real life always takes priority.
Scootayay
Scootayay
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by CannonFodder Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Somber wrote:Bleugh. Well I went in to urgent care. Got myself a dandy case of pneumonia. They think the antibiotics I got 2 weeks ago for my brochitus might have been bad. Apparently they're made in Serbia or Croatia so, yeah. But after two bouts of IV antibiotics and coughing up brown and black chunks all night and morning, I'm actually feeling remarkably better. The fever's gone down to manigible levels. I've even made 6p of progress on 53. Unfortunately, it looks like it's gonna be a long chapter with a whole bunch of stuff in it. It's also got some major structural issues that will have to be resolved... basically me cutting and pasting whole sections and chopping out some parts that aren't working like I'd hoped.

Unfortunately, I also have a whole lot of grading I didn't get done because I was too sick out of my gourd to get finished. My hope is... scheduals permitting... we will be able to get it brushed next weekend. I'm so very sorry I wasn't able to get a chapter out this last month.
I feel you. I got my butt sick as well. I'm one step away from possibly getting pneumonia too.
CannonFodder
CannonFodder
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 5

http://cf6.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Somber wrote:Bleugh. Well I went in to urgent care. Got myself a dandy case of pneumonia. They think the antibiotics I got 2 weeks ago for my brochitus might have been bad. Apparently they're made in Serbia or Croatia so, yeah. But after two bouts of IV antibiotics and coughing up brown and black chunks all night and morning, I'm actually feeling remarkably better. The fever's gone down to manigible levels. I've even made 6p of progress on 53. Unfortunately, it looks like it's gonna be a long chapter with a whole bunch of stuff in it. It's also got some major structural issues that will have to be resolved... basically me cutting and pasting whole sections and chopping out some parts that aren't working like I'd hoped.

Whew. I'm very glad that you got medical care. If you need anything from us, let us know.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Somber wrote:Bleugh

Ugh, I had to deal with that myself in August (and it still hasn't completely gone away).

Not pleasant, but as you seem to have discovered as soon as they find something that works you get significantly less miserable pretty fast. Get well soon!
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Somber Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:25 pm

No. no. More chunky salsa. Less gastric acidy. And she should have snot running down her nose and sweat on her brow and more moe eyes.
Somber
Somber
Hydra

Brohoof! : 1046

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:50 pm

-hugs somber better, because Kipper has got the hand of god seeing as he is god and can make technology work when it shouldn't be, so he figures it'll make Somber work too since they're a machine-

edit:

Maybe this will make you feel better, Somber.

Spoiler:
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Ouch, wow, that's an intense bout of sickness. Glad you're okay!

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:44 pm

In totally unrelated news

BLACKJACK APPROVES!

Good luck Somber. Hope your health improves.

Last edited by tylertoon2 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:53 pm

@Somber

As I've always said, please just take the time you need to take care of yourself. I am very glad you were able to get some treatment, and that you're feeling better though!

We'll be here and ready whenever you can finish the chapter, so please just focus on your school work and taking care of yourself first. *hugs you gently*
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Caoimhe Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Somber why the hell are you always getting sick? Don't the powers that be know this cuts into my reading stuff time???????

GEEZ
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 264

Character List:
Name: Comma, Splice
Sex: Female
Species: Sentence fragment

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:58 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:In totally unrelated news

BLACKJACK APPROVES!

Good luck Somber. Hope your health improves.
One of the best songs ever.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Somber wrote:more moe eyes.
The only takeaway I get from the entire Somber is sick
"I feel terrible and add more Moe"
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next