Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(PHCC)Minecraft server

+20
Moodyman90
Downloaded Skill
Aonee
Valikdu
O. Hinds
tylertoon2
Apple Crumble
Meleagridis
Admiral Stoic Rum
OneMoreDaySK
Kippershy
XT Vengeance
Vergil
Scootayay
Harmony Ltd.
IncoherentOrange
Orm
Ketchup
Necr0maNceR
Cptadder
24 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

(PHCC)Minecraft server - Page 25 Empty Re: (PHCC)Minecraft server

Post by Necr0maNceR Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:13 pm

You said it would crash the game if I placed it. I said wouldn't place it. What's wrong with discussing that as a possibility? You take things way too personally. You said you wanted me to get rid of it, but that was before I mentioned how I could keep it safely. As opposed to then saying that I must get rid of it and that it's not worth the risk of keeping, you decided to "exercise your power" aka "strut your stuff" and go so far as to kick me and close the server, when all you had to do to get rid of it was teleport to my base and grab the ender chest.

Am I grateful for everything you do for us with the sever? Of course. Hence why I help you whenever you ask and do my best to give you helpful advice on various things. Are you saying that because you own the server that we are not allowed to disagree with you? Were you really so upset that I, a player, disagreed with you, the Admin, that you decided to go so far as to kick me and close the server because you felt slighted? I'm telling you, I wasn't trying to "disrespect your position as Admin" or "undermine your authority". I was just trying to explain to you why I thought I could keep the chest because I could keep it safely. Perhaps the way I discuss things rubs you the wrong way. It's nothing personal, that's just the way I discuss things. It's not really a good way, and I try to rein it in the best I can, but that's just my natural tendency, and it's much harder for me to change than you think. I try.

I don't like drama either, but I'm just not the type of person who stays quiet and let's something slide if I think it's wrong.
Cptadder wrote:the correct response is Yes Mr Admin sir
You serious? Do you want me to start calling you "boss" as well? I don't know how many times you've told me to do something, but I do know that you have asked me for help and/or advice dozens of times, if not more, and I have ALWAYS helped you, or at least tried my best if I didn't know how to fix the problem. I've even gone above and beyond what was obligated of me, especially that time where I tried to get the server fixed and made several detailed lists of instructions for people to try and get things working again. I could have just sat back and let you handle it yourself. Similarly, whenever you asked for help, I could have said that I was busy, and told you to use NEI or find a wiki. But no, I helped you. Every. Single. Time. you asked.

Like I said, I don't like drama either, and I do just want to build things. And I have built things for other people. Including the xp grinder and the nexus, which are both used by EVERYONE, ALL THE TIME. Even though you are now building a new nexus because Harmony's connection won't let him enter the Nether anymore.

Try to consider what I just said the next time such a situation as this occurs. Perhaps you won't take drastic, completely unnecessary measures, and treat me like a "friend" instead of like a "subject".
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Necro seriously, I'll ask you one more time to review what I said and how you responded. Take a deep calm look at what I asked, what you said and what I told you and how you refused. What action did I take? Now look at how you responded.

Don't make me break out the puppets and re-enact things.

Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:28 am

I think you need to heed your own advice. Seriously. At the very least, explain how kicking me from the server AND teamspeak, so I couldn't even respond to what you did, was necessary? ALL you had to do was go to my base, and take the chest. End of story. Hell, even if you HAD still kicked me from the server, why teamspeak as well? Were you THAT desperate to avoid talking to me after what you did? It seems particularly foolish given that this conversation was inevitable regardless. Had you not kicked me from teamspeak, this conversation would be said and done. Now not only is it dragging on, but it is taking place in a much more public setting as well. Is that what you wanted? If so, you chose the most surefire way of accomplishing it.

Look, as I've already said, I am very thankful for what you've done for the server. Not only have you spent the money, but you have invested a considerable amount of time as well. It is your server. You are the man in charge, the top authority.

Believe it or not, though, that does NOT give you the right to do whatever you want. You have the power, sure, and you definitely have more say than anyone else regarding what happens in the server. That actually IS your right. You do not, however, have the right to do whatever you want. You could not, for example, ban someone on a whim, completely destroy someone's base without a very good reason, or straight up delete the entire server. That is all quite within your power, to be sure. It is, however, quite simply wrong. Your time and money invested does not negate the time and effort others have put into the sever, even if it does supersede it. We do have a say in what happens.

Now, of course you haven't banned anyone or destroyed their base without having a good reason first. The point I've been trying to hammer home is, treat everyone as equals. Your Admin powers are there to enforce the order of the server, and even then only as a last resort. Given that you are also the owner of this server, that means you have the greatest say in the creative direction of the server. I say that you can't delete the server on a whim, and that is true. However, if the server truly becomes too much for you to handle, you can obviously drop it, and attempt to pass the world on to someone else (it is clearly unlikely that anyone else will be able to keep it running, but you would be obligated to at least try). That, however, is way different from out and out deleting the world.

Cptadder wrote:Don't make me break out the puppets and re-enact things.
What exactly were you trying to accomplish with this comment? Nothing constructive, to be sure.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:41 am

Necr0maNceR wrote:I think you need to heed your own advice. Seriously. At the very least, explain how kicking me from the server AND teamspeak, so I couldn't even respond to what you did, was necessary? ALL you had to do was go to my base, and take the chest. End of story. Hell, even if you HAD still kicked me from the server, why teamspeak as well? Were you THAT desperate to avoid talking to me after what you did? It seems particularly foolish given that this conversation was inevitable regardless. Had you not kicked me from teamspeak, this conversation would be said and done. Now not only is it dragging on, but it is taking place in a much more public setting as well. Is that what you wanted? If so, you chose the most surefire way of accomplishing it.

Look, as I've already said, I am very thankful for what you've done for the server. Not only have you spent the money, but you have invested a considerable amount of time as well. It is your server. You are the man in charge, the top authority.

Believe it or not, though, that does NOT give you the right to do whatever you want. You have the power, sure, and you definitely have more say than anyone else regarding what happens in the server. That actually IS your right. You do not, however, have the right to do whatever you want. You could not, for example, ban someone on a whim, completely destroy someone's base without a very good reason, or straight up delete the entire server. That is all quite within your power, to be sure. It is, however, quite simply wrong. Your time and money invested does not negate the time and effort others have put into the sever, even if it does supersede it. We do have a say in what happens.

Now, of course you haven't banned anyone or destroyed their base without having a good reason first. The point I've been trying to hammer home is, treat everyone as equals. Your Admin powers are there to enforce the order of the server, and even then only as a last resort. Given that you are also the owner of this server, that means you have the greatest say in the creative direction of the server. I say that you can't delete the server on a whim, and that is true. However, if the server truly becomes too much for you to handle, you can obviously drop it, and attempt to pass the world on to someone else (it is clearly unlikely that anyone else will be able to keep it running, but you would be obligated to at least try). That, however, is way different from out and out deleting the world.

Cptadder wrote:Don't make me break out the puppets and re-enact things.
What exactly were you trying to accomplish with this comment? Nothing constructive, to be sure.

Necro could you please stop acting like a child who has had his toys taken away from please? I know you are so much more mature than this.

I'm sorry but this is all that this sounds like okay, Adder kicked you from the server because you didn't listen (I wasn't there, this is what I gather from this). And yes Adder you are being a tad rude with the retorts, but it's something I'm used to, and something Necro should also be pretty use to, as well, especially since he was overreacting.

As for you Adder,it might help to give a little explanation when you want to kick someone. On the forum at least. But otherwise all of your actions have been justified as far as I can see.

I want us to be friends and have a good time on here.

Now kiss and make up

tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:44 am

tylertoon2 wrote:Necro could you please stop acting like a child who has had his toys taken away from please? I know you are so much more mature than this.

I'm sorry but this is all that this sounds like okay, Adder kicked you from the server because you didn't listen (I wasn't there, this is what I gather from this). And yes Adder you are being a tad rude with the retorts, but it's something I'm used to, and something Necro should also be pretty use to, as well, especially since he was overreacting.

As for you Adder,it might help to give a little explanation when you want to kick someone. On the forum at least. But otherwise all of your actions have been justified as far as I can see.
EXCUSE me? Adder told me that it would crash the server if I placed it, and to get rid of it. I said I wouldn't place it, and that I wanted to keep it. Adder kicked me then and there, without letting the discussion go any further. He didn't respond to what I said, and cut off all communication until I posted in this thread. Unless your eyes have failed you, you should have read that the item does not even function, and can not even be placed. It is absolutely useless. I only wanted it as a trophy, to put in a frame or something, since it is very rare. If I were unable to even place it in a frame, I would have thrown it away like the mildly amusing junk that it is. This discussion is not about the item. I do not give a damn about the item. This is about the incredibly poor way Adder handled the situation. He kicked me from the server, and from teamspeak, and disconnected the server so I couldn't play. None of which was necessary to accomplish the simple task of destroying the item. It was all purely spite. I am apparently not allowed to disagree with him, since he won't even hear me out once he has made up his mind.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:42 am

Btw, I just created a single player world and scoured a couple labyrinths for vanilla ender chests, and found one. First, I placed it in an item frame, and there were no problems. The game didn't crash, and the chest rendered in the frame just fine. Then I went to place the chest itself, and lo and behold! Nothing happened. Not only did the game not crash, but I wasn't even able to place the chest in the first place. I pressed the right mouse button repeatedly, and even held it, and my arm went through the block placing motion over and over, but the ender chest stayed in my hand. I then did a series of other tests, including dropping the ender chest on the ground, and messing around the mod version ender chests, but was unable to get the game to crash.

It would appear that Adder's information is either dated, or never even right to begin with. Of course, perhaps you are able to place the chest on the server, but not in a single player world? I highly doubt that is the case, but Adder can feel free to prove me wrong.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:36 am

Server is down for update
For ignoring an admin directive, continuing to argue the point long past the point of sanity Necr0maNceR is banned from the server for a two week period, we will revisit this issue on March 16th
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:25 am

I currently have a stable local server that's updated and connecting, currently double checking everything but everything smooth so far. This update method is much better, thanks go to Kinkade at the FTB forums.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:21 pm

Server is updated to Adder pack V2
https://www.box.com/s/9uzxt22dfhbqkhxhn1v2

Download and extract over your existing Direwolf20. Remember to select 5.1.0 when you start, then once you've started overwrite your Direwolf 20 with Adder V2.

Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Minecraft crash :

Spoiler:

Downloaded DW20 pack V 5.1.0, just starting it. Haven't added AdderV2 on top of it yet.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Adding AdderV2 did nothing to solve the issue.

Spoiler:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:47 pm

So, I downloaded DW20 v5.1.1, and it worked.

Tried re-downloading DW v5.1.0, and the game still does not even start.

I'll try to play with 5.1.1, see if I can add AdderV2 to it and have it work.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Problem solved :

I'm playing with 5.1.1 and just added the four missing mods from AdderV2
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Due to Adder's inability to answer the simplest of questions, his ability to overreact based on information that wasn't even right in the first place, and his overwhelming pride that is so large you can drown in it, Necr0mancer will not be rejoning the server. I simply cannot deal with someone as unstable as him. This reminds me of the time he left a pile of gravel in my old base, and he kicked me when I told him to remove it.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:52 pm

It's unfortunate that this is the end state. But when an administrator tells you to do something (Something I add I almost never do) the correct action is to do not to refuse then start shit on the forums. I'd offer you a copy of the server levels folder Necro so you could have your own amusement park with blackjack and hookers but it's pretty clear your so fundamentally miss the central issue and why you were banned that's not even an offer worth making.

For old time sake I'll try one final time. The reason why you were banned has nothing to do with the ender chest and everything to do with how you reacted to me telling you to get rid of it then coming to the forums to complain about the what and why. This again is not about the ender chest. This is about the fact the server administrator told you to do something and not only did you refuse but you took to the forums to complain about it publicly.

That type of action can not be allowed to stand and any authority maintained.

Last edited by Cptadder on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:59 pm

What the shit.

Seriously, both of you should consider stepping off of the high horses you seem to have mounted.

Something bad happened (supposedly ?), was it justified to ban Necro over it ? Probably not. Certainly not without warning.

The administrator acted recklessly and doesn't want to talk (supposedly), okay. But in that case, from a purely practical standpoint, the survival instinct reaction is "stay low", not "blow this out of proportion"

Whatever happen, I'll just point out that Necro is probably the most active player on the server, and losing him will be a REAL loss for us all.

So I don't fucking care whatever petty shit there could be between you, don't let it come into the way of others' enjoyment of the game.

In advance, thank you both kindly.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:What the shit.

Seriously, both of you should consider stepping off of the high horses you seem to have mounted.

Something bad happened (supposedly ?), was it justified to ban Necro over it ? Probably not. Certainly not without warning.

The administrator acted recklessly and doesn't want to talk (supposedly), okay. But in that case, from a purely practical standpoint, the survival instinct reaction is "stay low", not "blow this out of proportion"

Whatever happen, I'll just point out that Necro is probably the most active player on the server, and losing him will be a REAL loss for us all.

So I don't fucking care whatever petty shit there could be between you, don't let it come into the way of others' enjoyment of the game.

tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 pm

First this:
Cptadder wrote: It's unfortunate that this is the end state. But when an administrator tells you to do something (Something I add I almost never do) the correct action is to do not to refuse then start shit on the forums.
and this:
Cptadder wrote:not only did you refuse but you took to the forums to complain about it publicly.
You are the one who kicked me off of teamspeak and cut off communication. We could have ended this then and there, but you didn't want to. That's why I had to bring it here. I could have tried sending you a pm, but you probably would have stonewalled me or given me an abrupt response to try to end any further discussion. This was the only way I could get a conversation out of you. If you really didn't want to discuss this on the forums, then why didn't you send me a pm after I made my first post, and try to finish discussing things that way? You are the one who took such drastic measures and then wouldn't even talk about it.

I had basically said "No, I think I should be able to keep the item, and here's why it would be safe" as opposed to just flatly saying "No". The first response shows a desire to discuss things more before reaching a final decision, whereas the second would have been a flat refusal. If you had been willing to hear me out and discuss things further, but still felt that I should get rid of the item, then I would have gotten rid of it. I would not have just flatly refused you since that would have likely led to me being kicked or worse, and actually deserving it.
Cptadder wrote:I'd offer you a copy of the server levels folder Necro so you could have your own amusement park with blackjack and hookers but it's pretty clear your so fundamentally miss the central issue and why you were banned that's not even an offer worth making.
I do not play single player any more except to test things things out, since compared to multiplayer it is boring and a waste of time. Playing the server as a single player world doesn't make sense to me.
Cptadder wrote:For old time sake I'll try one final time. The reason why you were banned has nothing to do with the ender chest and everything to do with how you reacted to me telling you to get rid of it then coming to the forums to complain about the what and why. This again is not about the ender chest. This is about the fact the server administrator told you to do something and not only did you refuse but you took to the forums to complain about it publicly.

I'm not an insubordinate disobeying a superior officer. We are just a bunch of friends playing minecraft. The worst that could have happened was the server crashing once, and even that would not have happened, since I was not going to place the chest. Your authority would not have been diminished if you had taken the time to discuss things before reaching a final conclusion. I was not flatly saying no, I was just trying to discuss things. I know it's not about the chest, that much is clear, and I've said as much.

I agree with just about everything you said. This whole thing has gotten blown way out of proportion. As things currently stand, it would be a lose/lose situation for everyone.

Regarding the whole "keeping your head low" thing, that is what someone does when they disagree with someone in a position of power, but are afraid that said individual will use that power against them if they voice their opinion. If Adder was my boss, for example, I would have let things slide out of fear of losing my job, even if I thought he was wrong. I would like to believe, however, that we can all voice our opinions freely here and on the server as long as we aren't offensive, and that we will always try and reach a reasonable conclusion.

@Adder:
I apologize for what I said on teamspeak. I worded things poorly, and was simply trying to discuss things further. I was not outright saying no. You simply misunderstood what I meant, and thought I was ignoring your authority, which I wasn't. That said, I do think you overreacted.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Necr0maNceR wrote:First this:
Cptadder wrote: It's unfortunate that this is the end state. But when an administrator tells you to do something (Something I add I almost never do) the correct action is to do not to refuse then start shit on the forums.
and this:
Cptadder wrote:not only did you refuse but you took to the forums to complain about it publicly.
You are the one who kicked me off of teamspeak and cut off communication. We could have ended this then and there, but you didn't want to. That's why I had to bring it here. I could have tried sending you a pm, but you probably would have stonewalled me or given me an abrupt response to try to end any further discussion. This was the only way I could get a conversation out of you. If you really didn't want to discuss this on the forums, then why didn't you send me a pm after I made my first post, and try to finish discussing things that way? You are the one who took such drastic measures and then wouldn't even talk about it.

I had basically said "No, I think I should be able to keep the item, and here's why it would be safe" as opposed to just flatly saying "No". The first response shows a desire to discuss things more before reaching a final decision, whereas the second would have been a flat refusal. If you had been willing to hear me out and discuss things further, but still felt that I should get rid of the item, then I would have gotten rid of it. I would not have just flatly refused you since that would have likely led to me being kicked or worse, and actually deserving it.
Cptadder wrote:I'd offer you a copy of the server levels folder Necro so you could have your own amusement park with blackjack and hookers but it's pretty clear your so fundamentally miss the central issue and why you were banned that's not even an offer worth making.
I do not play single player any more except to test things things out, since compared to multiplayer it is boring and a waste of time. Playing the server as a single player world doesn't make sense to me.
Cptadder wrote:For old time sake I'll try one final time. The reason why you were banned has nothing to do with the ender chest and everything to do with how you reacted to me telling you to get rid of it then coming to the forums to complain about the what and why. This again is not about the ender chest. This is about the fact the server administrator told you to do something and not only did you refuse but you took to the forums to complain about it publicly.

I'm not an insubordinate disobeying a superior officer. We are just a bunch of friends playing minecraft. The worst that could have happened was the server crashing once, and even that would not have happened, since I was not going to place the chest. Your authority would not have been diminished if you had taken the time to discuss things before reaching a final conclusion. I was not flatly saying no, I was just trying to discuss things. I know it's not about the chest, that much is clear, and I've said as much.

I agree with just about everything you said. This whole thing has gotten blown way out of proportion. As things currently stand, it would be a lose/lose situation for everyone.

Regarding the whole "keeping your head low" thing, that is what someone does when they disagree with someone in a position of power, but are afraid that said individual will use that power against them if they voice their opinion. If Adder was my boss, for example, I would have let things slide out of fear of losing my job, even if I thought he was wrong. I would like to believe, however, that we can all voice our opinions freely here and on the server as long as we aren't offensive, and that we will always try and reach a reasonable conclusion.

@Adder:
I apologize for what I said on teamspeak. I worded things poorly, and was simply trying to discuss things further. I was not outright saying no. You simply misunderstood what I meant, and thought I was ignoring your authority, which I wasn't. That said, I do think you overreacted.

There! Now we can start moving things along.

I would very much like it if we could all just start moving on from this, okay?
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Please? I miss happy times talking about building stuff.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:09 am

I upgraded to AdderV2, but it keeps giving me this crap about not having Weaponsmod and Advanced Machines.

EDIT: Just a quirk of the extraction process. Whenever it's supposed to extract the contents, it creates a normal folder of the same name as the zipped version inside the location. Copied the stuff from that to my Direwolf 20, got rid of the falsie, good to go.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Thanks to whomever turned the water inside my tunnel into ice. Made it much more easier to get rid of it - especially given more than half of the job was already done.

By the way, I think there may be too many machineries running at once in Somberville, because while I was in the Swamp area, there was no lag, and when I went back to Somberville, the game started lagging, and then it froze on me when I was arriving at the Solar Station.

Maybe we should consider de-centralizing some of the industrial installations currently in the City ?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Thanks to whomever turned the water inside my tunnel into ice. Made it much more easier to get rid of it - especially given more than half of the job was already done.
That was me, I was checking out construction around Somberville while hunting for a new location for Portal rooms and ran across the water filled room.

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
By the way, I think there may be too many machineries running at once in Somberville, because while I was in the Swamp area, there was no lag, and when I went back to Somberville, the game started lagging, and then it froze on me when I was arriving at the Solar Station.

Maybe we should consider de-centralizing some of the industrial installations currently in the City ?
Moving everything out to the bunker has been my idea by centralizing the moving parts as far away from the rest of the construction and massively cutting down on the number of chunk loaders running.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Got it :

The problem isn't all the machineries

it's zipping around with my quantum legging, running around at something close to 150-200 Km/H (if my calculations are correct).

So many chunk updates in so short an amount of time... not good for my shitty connection.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Regarding the pressing as-of-yet-unresolved issue, what is your response, Adder?
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Can I have some help?

I'm still getting issues with the adder pack specifically it's not showing weapon mod, TC and Advanced machines.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:25 pm

tylertoon2 wrote:Can I have some help?

I'm still getting issues with the adder pack specifically it's not showing weapon mod, TC and Advanced machines.
I might be able to help a bit since I had to dick around with it myself. Is there a secondary folder inside Direwolf20 with the same name?

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Necr0maNceR wrote:Regarding the pressing as-of-yet-unresolved issue, what is your response, Adder?
March 16th

tylertoon2 wrote:Can I have some help?

Try Iron's advice and/or get on teamspeak
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:15 pm

Then nothing has changed then.

You banned me without warning, and for a poor reason, as I have already stated.

If I am to come back, then you will need to unban me, and apologize for banning me without warning, as I have already apologized to you. Regarding how this all started, we can agree to disagree on whether you overreacted or not. It's really not important.

However if you are willing to discuss things nicely, as in not in a curt manner like you have been, then we could maybe settle on finishing the first week of the ban and ending it there. With the condition, though, that you don't ban me or anyone else without warning in the future. Even then, there would still be a few exceptions, like griefing. Although, even in those situations, the perpetrator would still be given an opportunity to explain themselves.

That is all that I require, and it really isn't much. If you can agree to these terms, or provide a reasonable counteroffer, then we can put this behind us.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Gah! Feed the Beast won't launch now, I tried reinstalling Java but that isn't helping.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content