Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Nightfire
Katarn
RoboRed
11 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 18 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Shayle groaned again as the unicorn lifted her back up, leaning against the bed for support until the room stopped spinning around her. "Thank you," she said painfully.
The mare leaned her head over, taking a sip of the tea.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 18 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:26 pm

((1. Great work on the Prologue, Camo. Still needs something, but I can't quite place my finger on it.
2. Just finished with Background Pony. Working on MN7 now.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:29 pm

RoboRed wrote:((1. Great work on the Prologue, Camo. Still needs something, but I can't quite place my finger on it.
2. Just finished with Background Pony. Working on MN7 now.))
((Thanks, and I believe the thing it's missing is a better writer.

And see you in an hour, or a few, depending on how far behind you are on Murky))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:44 pm

((I don't know..should I go to bed or not...I know this thing...In most cases, when I'm going to bed a few minutes later starts heavy RP and when I woke up everything gone...I think I flip a coin..you decide what head and what tail will mean))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:47 pm

((Head stay, tail sleep.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:48 pm

((head...well...I ain't drinking coffee anymore...I already have 4 cups in me))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:51 pm

((Yeah, four cups is good for now.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:58 pm

CamoBadger wrote:((Thanks, and I believe the thing it's missing is a better writer.

(( Fuck that, the last thing we need is another writer who has self-doubt.

Camo, you're a fantastic writer, your writing style is unique and interesting, with wonderful grammar and use of language, so don't be saying it needs a better writer because you are #1

Also, sorry for my staggered postings, but it's my relatives last night here, so I have to spend time with them. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:00 pm

((Scyto has a point, Camo. It is really good so far. I'm looking foreword to more of it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 pm

((Screw this head-tails...I'm going to bed...even if I miss RP. And I think I'll drop drinking coffee for a few days and will return to good old "get a sleep before RP" thing.
And yeah, Camo. You are good writer with good style. Don't be hard on yourself.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:04 pm

((Night, Katarn. Enjoy your sleep.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:05 pm

((G'night Katarn.

And fine, I'll stop saying I'm a bad writer...I'm glad you guys like the story ^-^))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:30 pm

((Holy crap, I guess there's a hail storm going on right now. So glad I decided to stay home today.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:59 pm

"Feel any better?" He asks, placing a hoof on her shoulder.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
((Thanks, and I believe the thing it's missing is a better writer.

And see you in an hour, or a few, depending on how far behind you are on Murky))
((I'm already caught up. I just needed to read the latest chapter.

1-2 hours would be a solid estimate for Murky chapters with me. It takes me roughly an hour or less to make it through a 20k chapter, and I swear, Fuzzy makes each chapter around the ballpark of 30k words long.

I'm done now, though. Probably spent about 10+ mins total getting distracted.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:22 pm

((Sorry for not showing up earlier. I was Minecrafting and then I had to do some work on a gun for a friend. Piece of advice for you guys, if you want to stay on the good side of your local Gunsmith DO NOT give them a Mosberg shotgun to fix. Those things are a pain in the ass and are guaranteed to put a gunsmith into a bad mood.

In other news my strip mine in Minecraft spans over a 20,000 square block area and has only intersected one major cave system. I've dug out so much material that I've basically filled an entire double chest with cobblestone.
I can't wait until September, their suppose to be updating it to 1.8.3 which means hunger bar, experience bar, new recipes, the ability to breed friendly mobs, and several other major things. The Endermen were introduced int 1.8.3, right?))

*Willow turns to the lieutenant*
Just how important are you to the Empress?
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 pm

((What did your friend do to the shotgun exactly?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 pm

(( Wait, Willow came with us? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 pm

"I am a lieutenant of the Shinigami, I am about as important as somepony on the front lines can get." She huffs, "We'll have to head to the northern port."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:35 pm

((Yes, Scyto, he did.

And Guard, it's not that he did anything to the gun, it's that the gun is a god damn Mosberg! Seriously, I pulled out the wrong pin and spent the next two hours puttting everything back together, and if you don't have the bolt in a very specific position when you put the trigger assembly back in, the gun won't cycle properly and you'll have to tear it back apart.

Take my advice, if you want a pump/semi-auto shotgun, go with a Remington, Benelli, or Beretta. Mosbergs are pieces of crap compared to the models offered by those companies.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:36 pm

That's fine with me, Lewy, I have no problem hoofing it.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:38 pm

((I <3 my Remys.

Also, Camo's probably gonna have a thing or two to say about your Mossy hate.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 pm

((I personally love my Mossberg. Now, Thompson's those are a bitch to put back together if your looking for a challenge.))

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:52 pm

((Scyto, I was referring to the Lieutenant when I said "Lewy"

Tell me Guard, how many times do you tear down your mosberg for a cleaning, how many times have to disassembled the bolt, how about the trigger assembly? The fact that on the several that I've worked on, the internals were so dirty, you couldn't touch a part without your finger turning black have not endeared them to me. It also doesn't help that, unlike Remingtons or Benellis, you have to remove the trigger assembly to get the bolt out.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 pm

((I've taken my down and cleaned her five times now, granted I've only had her for about three months and only taken her out once since I haven't had the time to go shooting, but I find taking them apart and putting them back together therapeutic and very calming so I do it a lot. As for dirty internals, that just sounds like they haven't been cleaned in a long time.))

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:04 pm

((Have you taken apart the trigger assembly and tried to put it back together?))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:05 pm

((Who's talkin' shit about Mossy's!!!

And you do? For my bolt I only have to take off the barrel and press a lever...Plus I've never really had to take apart the bolt much, it's stayed super clean to the point I really only need to wipe the carrier and it runs smoother than silk.

Also, sorry I disappeared, went to the park with my doggies and am trying to do something new with the prologue...))

"If by better you mean my head feels like a crushed can, then yes," Shayle groaned, taking another sip of the tea. "Please tell me it doesn't always feel like this."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 pm

((Alright, I'll admit, I may be a little biased against the mossys because I'm also a certified benelli shotgun armorer, but still, I have not had one good experience with the mosbergs.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 pm

((Yup, as soon as I brought her home. Wasn't too bad, but like I said, I've dealt with older weapons that can very finicky when you put them back together. Sorry for the delayed reply, I was taking a quick shower.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:24 pm

((To each their own. I have a similar hatred of anything Glock makes, because I've had more problems with the ones I've shot than I thought was possible, they just hate me so much.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next