Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
MrMagma
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
Ketchup
Nightfire
Katarn
RoboRed
11 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 10 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:21 pm

((Just exited tunnels.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 10 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:22 pm

"My father," She says, sourly, "He was Equestrian."

(( *Points at his previous post* Just coming out the trapdoor. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 pm

It's...it's okay. The past few days have been stressful for all of us. You were just trying to look out for him but...well, we all know how stubborn Buck can be. I don't think any of us could've talked him out of going. Risk turns to face Azure and hugs her tightly.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:24 pm

((At some point...when I figure out what I think it might look like...))

Shayle opened her eyes quickly, once again growling at her failure. "What am I doing wrong Kenji?" she asked angrily, glaring at the stallion as if he was the cause of her problem.

((Okay, I'll have her get it at some point, but if it worked the first time, then it just seemed too Mary Sue-ish to me.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:25 pm

"Is...that some how shameful for you...or was he a bad father?"

Last edited by Katarn on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 pm

CamoBadger wrote:((At some point...when I figure out what I think it might look like...))

Shayle opened her eyes quickly, once again growling at her failure. "What am I doing wrong Kenji?" she asked angrily, glaring at the stallion as if he was the cause of her problem.

((Okay, I'll have her get it at some point, but if it worked the first time, then it just seemed too Mary Sue-ish to me.))

((Well damnit, I wanna do some art with Felix in it, but not with him as a blankflank...and your current scene keeps reminding me of it.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Moodstone just nods and starts to walk out.
"It's alright, just the stress of everything getting to ya... already got to me... Gonna try to get something in me now..."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Still, I should of know better.Azure wraps her wings around Risk and pulls him closer. Ya think they'll be okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

((FFFFF...well...I had considered having his mark as a circle of 5 circles with lines running from each and connecting in the center...but that seemed a bit weird. It's too hard to think of zebra cutiemarks when we've only seen 1 in show to go off of...))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

((Oh come on, I thought we were going to have someone walk in on the two embracing.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:32 pm

((We can still do that. If you really want to Jacky.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:33 pm

((Yeah...we need to bug Hasbro and tell them we wanna see more zebras.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:34 pm

I dunno. I mean, I hope they'll be okay, but anything can happen, ya know? Risk sighs, and tries to push the thought from his mind. No, they'll be fine. Of course they'll be fine.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:37 pm

((Jacky, did you never noticed Iffin interacting with her husband?))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:37 pm

She turns and glares at Rogue, "My father is the honourable Commander of the Shinigami order." She looks away, "He got that way by defeating the former Commander in mortal combat." She turns her back to Rogue, continuing to walk, "The Former Commander was my mother."

Kenji takes a step back from Shayle, "Nothing! Like everything, it'll come with time and practice..." He looks around, "You seem to be thinking of aggravating memories, which allows for a more powerful Spiritual Pressure, but... well..." He sighs, "I try and think about my mother, the way she used to tell me stories when I was a foal, used to take me and my sister shopping, the feeling of pure joy I got around her..." He looks at the floor, and frowns, "And when I need my strength at it's fullest, I think of how I watching my father kill her."

Last edited by ScytoHarmony on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:39 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:She turns and glares at Rogue, "My father is the honourable Commander of the Shinigami order." She looks away, "He got that way by defeating the former Commander in mortal combat." She turns her back to Rogue, continuing to walk, "The Former Commander was my mother."

Felix takes a step back from Shayle, "Nothing! Like everything, it'll come with time and practice..." He looks around, "You seem to be thinking of aggravating memories, which allows for a more powerful Spiritual Pressure, but... well..." He sighs, "I try and think about my mother, the way she used to tell me stories when I was a foal, used to take me and my sister shopping, the feeling of pure joy I got around her..." He looks at the floor, and frowns, "And when I need my strength at it's fullest, I think of how I watching my father kill her."
((Wait...don't you mean "Kenji"?))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:40 pm

(( Whoops, fixed. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Azure nods and tries not to think about them not coming back. Y-yeah, you're right, they'll be just fine. We'll see them again in no time. She nuzzles Risk and gives him a quick kiss. Sorry 'bout wakin' ya.She snuggles closer and tries to fall back asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Just opens and closes her mouth, eyes wide. "That's...tough. Sorry for asking."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Shayle frowned at the pony's story. "I'm...sorry you had to go through that..." she said quietly, not exactly sure how she should feel. She felt bad for him, but at the same time, she couldn't imagine losing a mother like that, or how it would feel to lose one. She had been so young when her own mother passed away that she couldn't even remember anything about her anymore.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 pm

((Why do I have this image popped up in my brain, about all this 'spiritual stuff'?
FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 10 3plpgn))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 pm

((Aonee, I noticed, I was just busy. and yeah Guard, If you want to do the walk in, go ahead, I'll make it work.))
*As Moodstone gets up to go, Goldy stops him and gives him a big hug*
Thanks Moodstone. you're awesome, you know that?
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 pm

It's fine, don't worry about it. Risk quickly falls asleep again, snoring quietly.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:47 pm

"Don't be. He won and protected our family honour." She says, not looking at Rogue.

"Don't be." He says, "It's not your fault." He sighs, "Maybe your method is flawed. I'm sure your thoughts are strong... close your eyes and think about it again, and listen to my words."

He takes a deep breath, "I can see that rage, I know it fills you with emotion. Everything about that makes your body quiver with rage! Your muscles tense as you imagine it happening again and again! Let that rage out, remove it from your body as forcefully as you can! You will use this strength to prevent it from ever happening again!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Taken by surprise by the hug, Moodstone just pats Goldy on the back as they hug.
"Just.. just trying to help. We need to stick together right? Epically after everything that's happened."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:51 pm

She continue. "It's just...strange to me. I know very little about my parents, but my grandpa told me, that they were lovely couple. And my grandpa loved my grandma and tried to shelter her from any harm. He told me, that even his parents never argued, despite that his mother were zebra and father unicorn." She looks away. "I think I just don't understand your culture...yet..."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:52 pm

After several minutes Azure still can't get to sleep
Well, dad, looks like both of us have sleepin' problems. She thinks to herself. She carefully gets out of bed so she doesn't disturb Risk and quietly walks out of the room. Well, I think Mood's still sick so I think I'll go check on him. She walks over to his room and opens the door"Hey, Mood, I just wanted t-"She notices Goldy and Mood in a rather intimate looking hug and blushes"Oh, Uh, I'll just, uh, checkonyaanothertimegottagobye."She closes the door and walks to the main room

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:53 pm

((Any time now Guard))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:54 pm

((But I just did?))

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:54 pm

((Nevermind.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next