Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+8
MrMagma
Orm
CamoBadger
Moodyman90
Katarn
Tytan
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
12 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" Empty FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Starts walking again. "Well let's just head back to the kitchen maybe somebody else knows."

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:11 pm

"Okay, that works with me."Follows Red.

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:18 pm

"Yeah, that's politics in a nutshell," she sighs, "We should just go back to Equestria with them so we don't have to worry about this crap any more."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:20 pm

If only I did not already have a land of my own... You know I can't do that, Iz...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:28 pm

"It's not really 'your' land, more of just your room in a big house owned by your brother." She shrugs, "Eh, just a suggestion."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:32 pm

*Raises her eyebrow* What do you mean by that?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Aonee wrote:*Raises her eyebrow* What do you mean by that?

((Kill the Emperor.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm

((Apparently my school has a homeless awareness week, where students decide to sleep, outside, in a tent for a week to get donations to the city shelter, those guys are either really dedicated, or crazy.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:36 pm

((In Alaska? Are you learning to be Bear Grylls? (If I spelled his name wrong I don't care.)))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:37 pm

((Dude, I have no clue. They might be, I just look at them and walk back into a warm classroom.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:38 pm

"You have your palace, and your towns, and hamlets, and farms..." She shrugs, "But you're still a part of Japony. Japony, that belongs to your brother, not you."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:40 pm

((So I added Sakura to that sketch, but I'm not sure if you guys want to see what is mostly the same drawing a second time.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:41 pm

((I'd love to see it, Last.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:42 pm

guarddogjr wrote:((Dude, I have no clue. They might be, I just look at them and walk back into a warm classroom.))

((Well you should get them some Fluttershy's to fend off bears and moose.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:42 pm

True... But still, I've been entrusted with that land, and under my watch it's become unparalleled in peace, and such things as that. I do doubt that my leave would be appreciated, neither by my brother nor by my citizens...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:44 pm

((.... That sounds like a great idea, now I just need to find a spare Fluttershy and they'll be set.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:47 pm

So, *climbs in through the window* What are we doing now?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:49 pm

"I have no idea, I think the emperor wants us to go back to Equestria, or something. He was kind of a grump if you ask me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 pm

((
OMG it's a filly hippogriff:
))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:52 pm

((HURK!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 pm

((Here you go Guard. I imagine Sak's mane is usually less messy, but she had just been through alot.))

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:01 pm

((I like it, Last, it looks really good.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:02 pm

((Thanks Guard.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 pm

((I can't seem to concentrate on freaking anything. Can't concentrate on homework. Can't concentrate on RP. Can't concentrate on writing...

I'm starting to wonder if my mum was right and I should see a doctor.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm

((Um, I don't know. Dr.Camo, do you have any ideas on how to help Tytan?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:12 pm

((I'm going to go guys, I might be back in a couple hours.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:15 pm

((Boot to the head!
I'm back. And about 'concentration issue' for me, some good green/black tea helps or some coffee.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:20 pm

((That does look pretty good last, but yea I imagine Kura's mane cleaner than that normally. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:21 pm

((And I come back to see how we did a lovely job. Granted, I know our characters are from a... whatever the hell the NCR is. Gawd has been president for over 20 years so she's either won all the elections so far or it's a monarchy we're calling a democracy.
And still guys, he did have a point. We're intruders and invaders on his lands so the least we could have done was show some respect. Although, knowing Scyto he still would have told us to leave in just as... "nice" manner if we had done so.

Also, since I haven't moved him one bit Moodstone was in the room with Alex. Could have thrown him a token "do you want to help?" Or not, not like I haven't been putting him through guilt for not being able to help or anything...))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 pm

tytanbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next