Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
CamoBadger
RoboRed
Orm
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Moodyman90
Tytan
11 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" Empty FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Tytan Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 pm

((Because acronyms suck.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:44 pm

((Goddess damn it.))

[6] Taking the safety off and loading his rifle, Moodstone fires only for the shot to go wide.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Tytan Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:45 pm

[20] Major fires twin shots into the view ports. The rounds don't penetrate, but they cause spiderweb cracks obscuring the view.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:45 pm

"I don't know!" He shouts back, "But I don't think bullets are going to work, this fucking metal is hard as fuck!"

Not paying attention, the Captain doesn't dodge fast enough and his hind legs are torn apart by the bullets, "AGGGH!"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:47 pm

*Rushes over to the Captain and puts a healing potion up to his mouth* Drink this while I pull you to safety. *Puts the Captain on her back and starts carrying him*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:48 pm

"All I have is bullets." She point a hoof at Kifa and her new thermic lance. "What about that!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:48 pm

The machine whirrs angrily, scanning and spotting the frozen Kazuki. Bullets fly.

"Not today!" In one movement Izumi swoops down from the air, slinging Kazuki onto her back and taking off again, before the bullet tear where she was standing into mush.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:50 pm

"I dunno! Ask the Captain, he knows the most about..." He gestures his claw, "Pilot-able things!" He turns back to the fight.

The Mech has already chosen a new target. Bullets whizz by Isaac as he dives for cover, just making it by the tip of his--

With a blood-retching scream of agony a heavly bullet collides into Isaac's rotting beak, ripping it, along with most of his face, clean off. He crumples.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 pm

(( I like to think that his beak, if not rotted and infecting his face, wouldn't explode off from that, but would still be enough force to shatter and destroy it. It wouldn't have harmed his face normally, but... ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:53 pm

(....)

[9] Loading and firing off another shot. He's glad to finally hit the thing, but deflates a little when the round merely bounces off it's legs without exploding.
"Damn dud..."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:53 pm

((Oh god.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Trail puts down his saddle bag and empties it revealing the satchel charges he took earlier.
"Think these could work on it?"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Seeing as the weapon just slowed her down she dropped her lance and rushed towards Isacc when she reaches him she does her best to drag him out of harm's way. "This doesn't mean I'm over the gun to my face."

Provides covering fire for Kifa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:56 pm

"Why're you asking?! Just use'em!"

[14] Major fires more shots at the view ports, a few hit and chip away at the tough material.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:57 pm

((Actually, Scyto, if that is 20mm cannon, it'd probably do that if not more damage even if his beak wasn't rotting.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:59 pm

((Do I have to roll for it or something?))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:01 am

Gurgles. (( His eyes are gone too, fyi. ))

The heavy veiw-port smashing, revealing...

...and empty cockpit. Well, it's filled to the brim with ammunition, which makes sense why it doesn't run out, but there's no ponies in there. And worse of all, there's no controls. Nothing at all that would suggest how it's being controlled.

(( I mean guard that the reason you don't see many beak-less griffins is because they're beaks are hard as steel. Like I said, it's still be shattered and un-usable, possible even breaking off, but it wouldn't have taken his face from just hitting the beak. ))

Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:01 am

(( Who is he asking, Orm? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:02 am

((Hey Last, that pic you had me color, did you find it on Tumblr?

If so, check Tumblr.

If not, disregard this.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:02 am

[18] Taking careful aim, Moodstone fires off another round, hitting it in one of it's legs near a joint.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 am

((I'm asking anyone.))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 am

Tytan wrote:((Hey Last, that pic you had me color, did you find it on Tumblr?

If so, check Tumblr.

If not, disregard this.))

((Ha. He/she put it up. That's great.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:05 am

[11]Major continues to fire into the view ports. Most of her shots miss and impact around the shattered windows.

((I feel slightly famous now.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:05 am

I think we can all agree umbreon is the best:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:06 am

(( No, you don't need to roll, but think about where you put it. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:07 am

Last wrote:
I think we can all agree umbreon is the best:

((Yup, I think so, Umbreon looks so badass.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 am

((Though I'm wandering why they went with a seal for Vaporeon. Don't get me wrong it looks great. I just think a sea otter would match the others better.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:12 am

((Yeah, I see what you're saying about the sea otter. Um, maybe because the tail is more fish like?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:12 am

((Because it wouldn't have been obvious.

@Guard, I responded in OOC, you probably already saw but I wanted to make sure.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:16 am

((That artist actually writes descriptions of the pokemon they draw. Which I find interesting.

Eevees are one of the most unique Pokemon, possessing extreme adaptability. When left in the wild, their surroundings shape their physical form. They are capable of extreme growth in a matter of a few years with radical shifts in their anatomy. When under tutelage of a trainer, Eevee can remain unchanged if kept in a stable environment.

Vaporeon is the result of an Eevee living near a coastline. Trainers can replicate this effect by keeping mined ocean side ore, known colloquially as water stones, around the Eevee while it is trained. Vaporeon are particularly sturdy, capable of living for up to 130 years in one case.

Jolteon is one of the fastest Pokemon one can encounter. They can reach speeds of nearly 80mph(130km/h). Jolteon is excessively dangerous as it is covered in sharp quills in which it is capable of ejecting from its hindquarter at attackers. Jolteon occurs when an Eevee is repeatedly exposed to low levels of electricity, trainers can purchase an electrically charged dense piece of ore and keep in the presence of their Eevee. There have been legends however of Eevee being struck by lightning and evolving on the spot, though the scientific community completely dismisses this.

Flareon are seen as the natural progression of Eevee as they bear the most similarity to them. Flareon occur in the wild when living near volcanic soil and in some cases, hot geysers. Trainers can keep chunk of condensed volcanic ash around their Eevee to encourage Flareon development. Their dense fur acts as a dense barrier against extreme heat, contrary to the popular belief that it would overheat them. Flareon are particularly fond of ground dwelling grass Pokemon, often seen digging up Oddishes and playing with them before they eat them.

Espeon rarely if ever occur in the wild. They are the result of an Eevee being kept in a warm climate or home and being treated exceptionally well. A developing Espeon will require much sunlight as vitamin D is required to aid in the development of a larger brain pan. It can be very unsettling when a trainer's Eevee starts to rapidly lose its coat, but this is normal and should be looked at as a healthy sign of development. Espeon are the noted for their extreme intelligence and surprising speed.

Umbreon are the only member of the Eevee family that is exclusively nocturnal. They are very cautious animals and move very slowly. They are very tough and can fight consistently for hours and take little wear and tear.

Leafeon are nimble forest dwellers. They grow a high density of moss in their fur giving them the appearance of being green. It is the only herbivorous member of the Eevee family, feeding heavily on low lying plants and tree sap. Thanks in part to the sap diet, their saliva is very sticky. When they groom themselves, they often get all manner of plant life and fallen leaves stuck to them. They are also unique in that the paw of an Eevee becomes more hoof-like which lends itself the forest life they lead. They are often the only seen member of the Eevee species in temperate rain forests.

Glaceon is dumb.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next