Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+9
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Katarn
13 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 4 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 pm

*Gets an 'oh shit' look on her face* That's right you didn't know about that did you? Heheh, sorry, I kinda told everyone about it but you weren't there then and it never really came up...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 4 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:11 pm

((Did she? because I think we may need to retcon this whole thing. Azure seemed to be actively hiding it, While Sakura is saying they just forgot to tell her.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:21 pm

((I honestly don't know, Azure could've been actively hiding it from Red, but I don't know. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 pm

CamoBadger wrote:((So quiet...))
((I'm going to wake up Alex at some point, but I don't know what I'm going to have her do.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:33 pm

((Oh dear sweet goddess! I'm somehow still alive! So what did I miss? Other then Robo becoming a Mod apparently, congrats on that!))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:37 pm

((HOLY SHIT. MOODY'S BACK!! *hug* You have a lot to catch up on...where'd you leave off again?))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 pm

((Aaand, as I'm preparing to leave helpful explanation - dinner. BBL))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:45 pm

((NCR attacked our camp, we joined up with the Japony mare(Forgot her name >.<) and we made camp at that lake near some willow trees I believe and I had Moodstone find a place to lay at to sleep since he was caught staring at flank.
After that I left for the convention and I believe I did say please PM me if anything major happens I may need to know. So either nothing majored happened or ya'll just didn't do that.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 pm

((I forgot about that entirely and I think we were all expecting someone else to do it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:52 pm

((Moody, just do a quick read through of the last 17 pages of this thread and take special note of any post that's noticeably lengthy.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm

(( We were all cured, sent the cure home and talked to the empress. The princess was arrested by the Empress, we fled and Goldy accidentally 'licked' Alex. Also it was revealed that goldy housed a demon and Shayle was raped by her dad.))

((I think that was everything.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:03 pm

((Good enough for me. I'll have to go back and read through everything to get the small details (because I do care about that but I know better then to ask). And as predicted not only did ya'll finish up the last thread, but this one is nearly full.
Bravo guys... now the hell do I get Moodstone active again...))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:07 pm

((Well, you could make it an interesting entry and have him be injured or something. Maybe he's expressing his feeling over what just happened to Alex for from Shayle's reveal. Maybe he's nearby from when Goldy cut himself.

Maybe he could be the target for Alex's next interaction (though I know I shouldn't do that all the time...).))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 pm

((Wait, I've got it!!

*Runner immediately jumps up as he realizes something*
Oh shit! WE LEFT MOODSTONE BACK AT THE CAMP!!
))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:24 pm

(( Would it really have taken us this long to notice? That seems unlikely. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 pm

(( Moodstone wakes up and looks around.
"Where did everybody go?"

But to be for real, I came up with an idea! Are we in a place with working bathroom and/or somewhere we can be private to do "business"?))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:27 pm

((I'd hope the safehouse has a latrine...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 pm

((Yes, we are. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Moodstone quietly makes his way back to the others, his normal coat color greener then normal and an exhausted look on his face.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 pm

((Actually, considering how Moodstones so quiet and shy and ignorable, I can totally see us not realizing we left him behind.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:38 pm

((Your post split the threads. And while humorous I rather that not happened. All it would serve would to keep the clock running on him while everybody else is healthy, and unless it stated fact ya'll still have a dose to spare it's gonna take a while before we're on friendly terms to get him healed.
Also ya'll would have to recap everything that's happened to him and , oh I don't know, Explain why you left him in the middle of the woods with the NCR hunting us down in a places he's never been before?))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 pm

((And I'm back. I would like to say Azure wasn't actively hiding her telepathy. She just saw it as it was easier not to bring it up. If someone would of asked she would've said something.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:55 pm

((Well that sorta changes everything, Red would definitely know about it then.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:00 pm

((Nah, we don't have to. Something like that was bound to happen, besides it's not like she made comments based on what people thought all the time. That's really the only time Azure actually confronted someone about something like that.))
Azure gets up and hangs her head low as goes to check on Goldy

((Jacky, if your ready for Goldy to wake up. And she has her head low because of the talk with Red, but don't worry she'll get over it.))

Last edited by guarddogjr on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:00 pm

((Me and my friends are playing Minecraft with Tekkit. To sum part of it up: Alchemy OP. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm

((Well..only two pages for my 4 hour sleep...hopefully I won't fall back to sleep any time soon))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:03 pm

((I don't think it's believable that Azure didn't say anything related to what someone was thinking for 10 years unless she was hiding it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 pm

((Well, I mean she did keep to herself a lot. And probably learned over time not to say anything, or if she did she'd make it vague so it just looked like a coincidence, or just a common question. But we can have her actively hiding it. Family still knew though, so Kura was right when she said she forgot to tell.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:09 pm

(( Ah Tekkit, once you get that energy condenser or whatever it's called, you only need one of anything.

And I'm calling it a night. Although more likely then not I'll be back in an hour unable to sleep. Oh well. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:10 pm

((I fully expect you back. :3))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next