Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+9
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Katarn
13 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Releases a soft sigh. "And how did you suppose helping in fight against THAT amount of enemies, don't mention, that NCR showed up in the end? And what if you could be injured or killed? Or you were thinking that I--we would leave you behind?! What about Felix? Would he just leave you?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:48 pm

"Maybe you should have," Shayle yelled. "At least then I would have been given a chance to make it up to Japony, and you wouldn't have to worry about me killing anyone else!"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:12 pm

((That awkward moment, when all will stare at both of you.))
Rogues expression becomes more angry. "So, you ready to get yourself killed and maybe endanger others, so you can find peace with what you did?! Do you think that will help? Just another corpse? Do you think I went through that?! That I've never wound or killed those, who didn't deserve that?! You were for how long as guard? And what you do most of the time? Patrolling streets and sitting in guard tower! The very day you have arrived, I've returned from my first head hunting mission. You know how many I've had after that? Do you think all of them went smooth and nice?" She exhales loudly, blowing all the steam and continue with more soften tone. "There was one mission...bandit, who I suppose to bring to jail took hostage...I've panicked and...while trying to free hostage wound both of them...sadly, hostage's wound were too severe, she died soon." Rogue closes her eyes, fading back to memories. "I was devastated..in depression...I didn't want to see guns ever again...it's then, when my grandpa came to me and said: 'You screwed up, true. Remember this lesson, so you won't repeat it. But don't give in, by either giving up or throwing yourself at danger. By this, you won't solve anything. Only by helping others you can redeem yourself. I know that, I've been in your place. You won't bring dead back to life, but you can try at leas save others from this fate (death).' "
Rogue pauses for a moment "And you can't be certain..farmer might be alive, we've patched him up...Don't judge yourself at least until you'll know for sure...please."

((I hope this whole thing made some sense Applebloom ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Shayle just stared at Rogue for a while, not sure what to say. Her expression flickered from anger to sadness, never staying on one for more than a few seconds before it changed again. "I...I just want...I want somebody...someone to forgive me..." she finally said once her expression settled on sadness. The zebra fell to her haunches, still looking up at Rogue.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Comes closer to Shayle and hugs her lightly. "I've forgived you right then..if it'll make you feel any better."

((If after this Rogue will die horribly, I'd say it was totally worth it!))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Shayle's eyes shot open, and her body stiffined. She began kicking out at the not-an-alicorn and struggling to escape the squeeze of her hooves. "Stop it! Let me go!" she screamed, tears beginning to form in her eyes as she fought to escape.

((Poor Rogue. Just trying to help, and Shayle has another freak out.))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:43 pm

((*wakes up in bed, decides, after looking at phone to see what time it is, so see what's going on in the RP, sees Katarn's post*

...WHAT!? *tumbles out of bed* Ow.))

((Okay, so that very last bit didn't happen. Spike Wow, I was not expecting this. Looks like I'm destined to take up the mantle of "Forum Admin" once more...

...unfortunately, it looks like I now must make the occasional venture over to the RP chatbox, apparently...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 pm

((You don't actually need to worry about the RPbox, I'm handling that one myself since I'm the only one with access to the control panel for it.
Oh, and good morning XD))))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 pm

((*lets out a massive sigh of relief* Good. I've...heard things...*curls up in fetal position*

Oh, and I've been there once myself. Couldn't tell what in the effervescent blue fuck was going on...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" As Shayle's hooves start kicking her, Rouge backed off. Still Shayle in her freak out managed to hit Ro in the face, causing her nose to bleed. "Sorry...I've forgot your 'don't-touch-me-or-I-will-kill-you' thing, about someone hugging you..." Wipes blood from her nose. "I probably deserve that..."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:58 pm

*notices Shayle freaking out* Shayle, calm down! Rogue's just trying to-*winces*...ow...that's gotta smart...

Last edited by RoboRed on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Tears continued to mat the coat around Shayle's eyes as she backed away from Rogue, staring at the blood on her face. "I...I'm sorry...I..." the zebra turned and ran to another room, slamming the door behind her and curling into the furthest corner she could find.

((I think I'm in a 'depress my character' mood today...either that or Shayle is finally suffering a mental breakdown worthy of Blackjack... I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out XD))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:05 pm

((I personally still think she's got a bit of a way to go before she hits Blackjack-levels of breakdown...

Oh dear jesus, am I going to have to start playing psychologist as a dumb guy? It's hard enough to stay in character already...I just had to edit my last post a couple times because I felt it sounded too much like something I'd say...))

Last edited by RoboRed on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Looks at door where Shayle went. "We can't leave her in this state..."
Approaches door and taps few time on it, then enters. "Shayle? It's okay, I'm not hurt. No harm taken." She smiles.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:12 pm

((Unrelated note. I've been humming this melody almost whole day Crazy
On little related note. I think this melody (at least first it's part) fits fine with our group.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Shayle curled into a tighter ball, not looking over to Rogue. "Just...get away..." she pleaded, barely audible.

Felix ran to Rogue's side, looking at his sister with disbelief. She was supposed to be the strong one, he didn't understand why she was doing this. "S-shayle?" he asked quietly, but received no response from her.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 pm

((Aaandd the plot thickens... Crazy ))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 pm

"No, I won't go away." She sits near door. "You must either face your problems or you will run away from them for the rest of your life."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:35 pm

"Running away worked before..." Shayle mumbled, still not looking to the doorway.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:45 pm

"Maybe, but it can't work forever. Some day everything you were running from WILL get you." She looks at Shayle for long time. "Come on, you are a strong zebra! I can only suspect why you are afraid. But you mustn't face this alone."

((
Spoiler:
))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:45 pm

((Ugh, I have a response I want to say, but it's not the kind of thing Buckler would say...))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 pm

((Robo, do you have an idea of when we're going to do minecraft?))

Last edited by Last on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:55 pm

((Alright, I swear and promise I'll try to organize a time over the weekend. My sister's been bugging me about it as well lately, and I blew it off because Guild Wars.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 pm

((Awww, gotta love that character vs player personality huh Robo?))

"I don't even want to face it!" Shayle shouted as she lifted her head to look at the door, recoiling when she saw Felix standing beside Rogue.

Felix took a few steps further into the room. "Sis...please...we just want to help..." he said shakily. He had a feeling this wasn't about killing that farmer anymore, but he didn't have any clue what could cause his sister to act like this.

((Will this finally be the time the group finds out what happened to her? Crazy ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:02 pm

*Walks up to the door* Shayle, we can help you face it.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:02 pm

((Absolutely unrelated, I find this picture absolutely hilarious and funny.))

"Come on, we're here to help. What's buggering you? Maybe if you will remove this burden from your shoulders, you will feel better?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:04 pm

((I'm pretty sure Saks already knows, unless she's going to tell the whole story her father and everything.)))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:04 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
((Will this finally be the time the group finds out what happened to her? Crazy ))
((Personally, I was still hoping that could come out a while later. But it's your choice...))

*walks up beside Rogue* Shayle, we've all made mistakes before. I know I've messed up a lot...but we're still your friends. We forgive you.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:09 pm

*She joins the others unsure of what to say, but trying to show support nonetheless.*

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:10 pm

((Nice one Katarn, that picture is perfect XD))

"I...I..." Shayle began to stammer, trying to get further into the corner. Tears streamed from her eyes as she lifted her head, looking between the others who had gathered.
Her eyes fell onto Felix, his face drawn in worry. Her will to hold everything in finally shattered, and she finally told them. "My...my Father...he..." she stopped, not sure how to put what had happened into words, looking around the room as if her answer would magically be there. "He...raped...me..." she moaned, breaking into sobbing as her head fell to the ground.

((Don't worry Robo, this is coming out now, but her killing daddy is going to be later. Can't let all of her problems go away at once can we?))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next