Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+9
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Katarn
13 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:20 pm

*Lies down. Goldy, Shayle and Alex had left her a little exhausted. After thinking about it, as much as she hated to admit it, she still wasn't sure if Shayle was trustworthy. With this Whole demon business and telepathy she started to question Azure as well.*

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 3 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:22 pm

((Last, would you mind if Azure said something to Red about that? Or leave it be?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:24 pm

((Oh, that could be hillarious.
Red (thinking): I don't know if I trust Azure...
Azure (Through telepathy): Oh, don't worry, you can trust me, I don't read others minds always.

Oh, I wanted to point something. We lay to rest (note, in the morning) and we have shinigami after us (we don't know it though). Am I only one see this as something wrong?))

Last edited by Katarn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 pm

((I don't mind you can do what you want. Remember she doesn't remember anything about Bloodrage though.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:29 pm

((Okay I just didn't want to overstep any boundaries with her telepathy , I probably won't bring that up. If she does, it'll be very vague and shouldn't lead Red to think anything of it. Just give me sec to think of something.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Azure hears Red thoughts of uncertainty of weather she can trust her or not and decides to walk over to Red
"Hey, Red, can I talk to ya for sec?"
She looks at Kura
"If ya don't mind me borrowin' her for a bit, that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Sure, sure.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:38 pm

*Gets to her hooves.* ...Yeah of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:40 pm

((Back.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Azure smiles
"It'll just be a second."She leads Red to an unoccupied room and closes the door. she sighs
"All right, Red, do ya have anythin' that ya want to talk to me about? Anythin' at all?"

((She's being vague on purpose.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:48 pm

*Looks around the room.* Not really, no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:50 pm

(( I want Jacky to be here for the Shinigami. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Azure looks at Red
"Really, you're sure about that?"
She sighs
"Red, I already know, your questioning weather ya can trust me or not. I'd like to know why? And I'd prefer it if ya told me yourself instead of me hearin' it any other way. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:02 pm

*She lets memories of the last time her and Sakura had sex surface.* Are you going to just read my mind to find out? I sorta get hiding Goldy's demon, but why would you hide your mind reading? Is it so you can just peek in whenever you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:05 pm

((I think what Red said might be a little confusing if you need me to clear it up just ask.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:06 pm

((I'm going to bed, catch up with you in a few hours...I hope...))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:11 pm

"No, I'd rather it not come to that*She notices the memories* Nice try, but I've seen stuff like that before. Good form by the way, though I don't think that's how ya do that position properly."
She looks Red in the eyes
"And no, not so I can peek in. If I could control it, I would. I don't like to bring it up, because of this. It causes people question everythin'. They think I'm gonna use secrets against them. It's easier if I just hide it, and ignore the thoughts then it is to explain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:12 pm

((I think I got what Red was saying, if I missed it completely then just go ahead and tell me.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:26 pm

((Nope you got it.))

*Crosses her hooves and huffs.* *mumbles.*It works for us.

*looks back at Azure.*I can't explain it Azure, there's just something wrong about someone looking into your head, if you would have told me at least I could have hidden some of the things I didn't want you to know. Which makes me think that's exactly why you hid it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Azure sighs
"That is why, Red. do ya know how it feels when someone that ya called a friend starts hidin' things from ya, because of somethin' like that? I can tell ya it hurts. Fakin' who they are, being careful about every single thought. And it never works. No, matter how hard they try to keep things hidden it's still in the back of their mind, and I can still hear it along with all of the fake thoughts, the lies. At least when I don't tell anyone, I can at least see if they're really who they say they are or if they're just tryin' to protect themselves from me."

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:50 pm

((Alright, I'm here, My mom had me pulling out concrete all day. I'm just glad that most of it was already cracked and/or disintegrating. Otherwise it would have been a bitch.

Anyways, about the Med-x effect on deer: I originally modeled the deer after Native Americans, and it's actually a proven medical fact that those of Native American descent are actually more inclined to addictions. I transferred that into the deer trait by making them 10 times more likely to get addicted to chems. In-story, I explain it as those addictive substances simply having bad reaction to the deer body. Does that make sense.

Also, when Goldy wakes up, could Azure be around? I had some dialog planned.

One more thing. When I was doing Goldy's attempted suicide thing, I was pretty much equating it to someone slitting their wrists. I didn't know if their were any major veins like that in the deer body, so I had him make several deep slices across his shoulder that went down to the Shoulder Blade. I just wanted to point this out in case someone later questioned how a few cut across the side of his body, which is a common injury for animals like deer, could possibly be enough to cause Goldy enough blood loss to make him pass out.

Oh man, Moody is going to freak when he gets back and catches up.))
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 pm

((Yeah, I can have Azure there when Goldy wakes up. She should probably check on him anyways.))

Last edited by guarddogjr on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm

((Sorry got up for dinner. Gimme a minute.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:20 pm

I don't know where to start Azure, you hid something from me for years so I wouldn't try and keep some of my private thoughts private and you expect me to not question you? *Stands up and walks towards the door.* Just gimme some time. *Walks out.*

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:41 pm

((So quiet...))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:44 pm

*Watches Red walk back to her* So how'd it go?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm

*Shakes her head.* Not well, she lied for a long time, It's hard to trust someone who does that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Azure sighs and mumbles to herself
"Don't worry, Red, your secret is safe with me."
She walks out of the room and lays down next Risk.
((I gotta go for a bit.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:54 pm

*Looks worried* Oh? What was she lying about?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:05 pm

You didn't hear what Willow said? She can read minds. *Thinks for a minute.* I just don't understand she wouldn't go through my saddlebags without asking, why'd she think it was ok to go through my mind.

Last edited by Last on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next