Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+9
Ketchup
Moodyman90
jacky2734
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Katarn
13 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 2 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:12 pm

*Sits down in shock when Shayle actually says it, then looks over to Felix, and, seeing him in similar shock, nudges him towards Shayle* She needs you.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 2 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 pm

*sits down on his haunches in shock* Oh goddesses, Shayle...not you too...*looks down* I'm so sorry...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:17 pm

"Oh...damn...I'm...I'm really sorry, that you have to go through that....I assume that was the reason, why you runned away from home."

Last edited by Katarn on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:17 pm

For a few moments, Felix just stared in shock, not even sure what he should do. He knew that Dad was a bit rough on Shayle, but he could never imagine...
When Sakura nudged him toward the crying mare, Felix nodded and walked to her side, laying next to her. He couldn't think of what to say, didn't even know if he could say the right thing. So he pressed his body against hers and nuzzled into her mane. "I'm sorry..." he whispered over and over, unable to think of anything else.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:17 pm

*Looks down, she had a feeling something like that had happened since Saks told her Shayle had to see Crys years ago. That's why she made such an effort to apologize to her. Still she never imagined it was Shayle's father.* ...I'm sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Shayle didn't know how long she cried for, at least a few minutes, before she opened her eyes again, seeing the others gathered around and looking at her in shock. The zebra sniffled, not wanting to lift her head from the cold floor. She turned her eyes to her brother, who was still pressed into her and whispering how he was sorry. She didn't know why, she never told him what happened, he never needed to know, he still didn't.
She looked back to the others, still sniffling as her tears stopped. Despite how much she had pushed to hold everything in, keeping what had happened a secret, Shayle still felt a little better for telling the others, similar to the feeling she'd gotten from opening up to Crys when she first arrived in New Hope. It wasn't as complete without the mare's magical touch, but it still felt better than she had before.
"Thank you," she told them with another sniffle, still refusing to lift herself from the ground.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:32 pm

*nodded and walked out of the room leaving the brother and sister alone.*

((Now they know two of the group's secrets. Two left to go.))

Last edited by Last on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:32 pm

"You are our friend. Isn't that what friends are for? So they can lend a helping hoof...or claw, when you need one"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:34 pm

((2 left? um...crap...I have no idea XD))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:35 pm

((Same here, Camo..))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:35 pm

((Damn I missed the big reveal. Oh well, and congrats Robo.))
Azure looks at Shayle she nods then leaves Felix and Shayle to help each other and walks back her gear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm

*Walks away with Red* Well, damn... I didn't know it was that bad...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 pm

((Shayle killing her father and Red's Bloodrage.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:39 pm

((One of which Azure already knows or maybe both depending on if Shayle ever thought about it when Azure was near. So, this will be awkward since she hasn't told anyone about them. I wonder would that lead some of the group to distrust her?))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:41 pm

((Oh, right XD

And at least now Azure should understand why Shayle wanted to shoot Goldy for what happened...or maybe not Spike ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 pm

((Yeah, Azure, pretty much agreed with her as soon as Shayle thought that, I was going to have her say so, but decided not to have her comment because I didn't really want to freak out Shayle since I don't think she knows.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 pm

((Here's another one of Kifa that isn't so bad.))

Spoiler:

*Lets out a sigh.* Yeah me neither. At least she has her brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:45 pm

As she leaves the room with Shalye and Felix, Ro turns her head toward both. "If you ever need to talk to somepony, I'm always here and ready to listen." With this she walks away with the rest of the group.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:48 pm

((What I hate about coffee machines - they are loud as hell. Nearly woke up my parents, trying to make some cappuccino for me...
Last, that sketch is nice and thanks for suggesting for me to play Jade Empire. Totally worth it, it's good game.))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:49 pm

((You're welcome, wait till you get to the later parts there's an odd companion you'll meet who's awesome.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:50 pm

((Looks awesome Last, only problem is:

WHY SHE NO WITH US? I wants to get to know her more :( ))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:51 pm

((Yeah, Last, that's really good. Can't wait until she makes here full appearance.))

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:55 pm

((Narrative mode))

Buckler just sat there, in shock. He knew that there was a reason why Shayle was so recluse, but he never expected anything like this - not something that hit would home with him. He felt like he should do something, but seeing Felix there with her, and remembering Red's words of advice, and what his father told him, he decided that now would be a good time to give Shayle some time alone. After hearing Rogue speak and walk away, he spoke. "Same here, Shayle. I haven't been what you've been through...but...I feel your pain. If you ever want to talk, I'll be here." He turned around and walked out of the room like the rest.

Last edited by RoboRed on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 pm

(( Hey ya'll ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:19 pm

((Hey, Scyto. You missed teh great reveal))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 pm

((Yup.))
Azure finishes cleaning her SMG and looks through her supplies
"Hey, if anyone is hungry I still have some fish left over."

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Following Shayle's revelation, Risk was stunned. He felt nothing but pity for the zebra. He felt like he should say something, but couldn't find the right words. He sighed and walked out of the room. Suddenly, the tales and stories his father had told him hit home. The adventure so far had seemed so surreal to him, like something out of a book. But one thing his dad had told him was now stuck in his mind. 'One day you've got to grow up and enter the real world, Risk, and it ain't gonna be all fun and games.' Risk suddenly lost his appetite at the reality check, and mumbled something along the lines of "I'm not that hungry."

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:46 pm

"O-okay, if ya say so Risky."
She packs up her gear and lays down next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 pm

((brb food))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Once the others had left, Shayle curled her head around to Felix, nuzzling into him as he continued to whisper to her. She quietly assured him it was okay, that he didn't need to be sorry for what had happened to her. Slowly she closed her eyes, not wanting to leave his side as she slowly drifted to sleep. She was relieved to have finally gotten that off her chest, but a small amount of tension still remained in her chest.
It wouldn't go away yet, she knew that, not until she told Felix the rest of what happened. She needed to, but she couldn't do it yet, she didn't want to put him through that, she didn't want to put herself through it yet either.
Another time... she thought to herself before finally drifting to sleep.

Felix stopped whispering when Shayle assured him it was okay, but he couldn't agree with her. It wasn't okay. He was her brother, he was supposed to help her...but he had no idea of what she went through. He should've asked at some point before this, after seeing how she acted every time someone tried to touch her, hug her, even comfort her. It was never right to him, but he never thought more of it, it was just how she was in his mind.
But not anymore. He wouldn't just let her face this kind of thing alone anymore. He was going to help her like a good brother should, however he could. For the time, he just went to sleep, huddled against her still form as his eyes slid shut, hoping him being near her would help enough for the moment.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next