Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: Murky Number Seven

+31
chinman
iLateralGX
InLucidReverie
ISuckAtNaming
Scienza
Evilgidgit
StoneSlinger88
cb5
Plasticube
CamoBadger
hawkeye92
Doctor Whooves
WovenTales
Luminous Lead
Icy Shake
Nhim
Admiral Stoic Rum
Stringtheory
Mech
O. Hinds
Valikdu
Fuzzy
Moodyman90
tylertoon2
Salculd
OneMoreDaySK
Cptadder
Kippershy
RoboRed
Aonee
Derpmind
35 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: Murky Number Seven - Page 13 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: Murky Number Seven

Post by O. Hinds Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:41 am

Spoiler:
edit: Sorry for forgetting the spoiler tags the first time. I had them in the first draft, made an edit, and accidentally for replacement selected the entire text instead of just the text inside the tags.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: Murky Number Seven - Page 13 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: Murky Number Seven

Post by hawkeye92 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:54 am

I read the new chapter on Saturday, but I've been so snowed under with work I couldn't write a response. I still don't have a lot of time so I'll have to be brief.
Spoiler:
hawkeye92
hawkeye92
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by WovenTales Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:14 am

@hawkeye92:
General thoughts:
WovenTales
WovenTales
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:19 pm

This took fare too long to get around to, my apologies.

Spoiler:

Unfortunately I can't comment on your theories. "Mah policy" ;)

Still, I'm glad you enjoyed the action in 17, it was meant to make up for the lack of action lately in a big way! It's been wonderful seeing everyone's comments about 18 as well, it was a really interesting and fun chapter to write. I shan't say too much as I know some haven't read yet. Thanks!
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 68

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NgCmMMuecDRzbX05uIsZN1sN5HdH

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:19 pm

well, perhaps wormtail was supposed to act sooner than he did, but I dunno, it worked out. think about it, you couldn't help but hope brimstone was going to kill Shackles.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:03 pm

To be fair, Shackles had a full force of armed slavers, a massive height difference, a huge locked door and a full guardroom behind it. I'd say the easiest answer is simply that Shackles underestimated Brimstone's rage. Bear in mind he's never seen Brim go ape before.
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Fuzzy wrote:Stand firm. ;)
did I win?:D :
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:02 am

You betcha!
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:43 am

Funny, for whatever reason Wormtail reminded me of Wormtongue from Lord of the Rings.

Not sure why, and I'm sure I'm way off.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:13 pm

swicked wrote:Oh, and fuzzy, how did you come up with wormtail's name? Because I can't seem to find a google result that doesn't point right back to a harry potter character.

Moodyman90 wrote:Funny, for whatever reason Wormtail reminded me of Wormtongue from Lord of the Rings.

Not sure why, and I'm sure I'm way off.

The "Worm" portion was definitely a LOTR Wormtongue concept, even though he isn't exactly Wormtongue in that respect (I like to think of Wormtail as a sort of 'Youtube comment' type of personality, as you may see in future) but that snivelling weakling hiding behind the power of another suited well to it. The tail part just came from seeing what else worked after the name. All in all though, he's not really based on anyone, just the name is a nod to LOTR...and apparently Harry Potter by accident.
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Fuzzy wrote:To be fair, Shackles had a full force of armed slavers, a massive height difference, a huge locked door and a full guardroom behind it. I'd say the easiest answer is simply that Shackles underestimated Brimstone's rage. Bear in mind he's never seen Brim go ape before.

you're totally on with that ball, it occurred to me in a way without words...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Just because I saw you guys having a ball making Tropes for MN7 in here before...I'll pass this on.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/FalloutEquestriaMurkyNumberSeven

Someone made one for real and kicked it all off. I've had a ball already reading it and seeing what stands out to people. It's actually really useful feedback seeing what people remember and consider "tropable" in MN7.

Good stuff.
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:41 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OnemoredaySK did say he was gonna make the page, but now I believe it because a lot of the examples and their descriptions are taken verbatim from what we put up here. With some changes here and there and obviously some more added.

And if it wasn't him but somebody else who goes to this site, thank you and you rock.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Fuzzy wrote:Just because I saw you guys having a ball making Tropes for MN7 in here before...I'll pass this on.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/FalloutEquestriaMurkyNumberSeven

Someone made one for real and kicked it all off. I've had a ball already reading it and seeing what stands out to people. It's actually really useful feedback seeing what people remember and consider "tropable" in MN7.

Good stuff.

you tried to get me in the trap, I managed to read the page and leave... that's right i managed to stay on one page and leave.

on a side note is it april 12 yet?

edit: man i cannot wait for april 12... it hurts...

also on a side note I am getting manic and this may not mix well since my mother is getting into the same irritable state. She flipped out over depositing a check for me.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:39 pm

one day...

I may have to wait much longer don't i?

edit, i have to wait what? 6 more hours? its killing me!!!

Please Master! don't make us wait! master!

edit: 2325 Sweetie Belle Sweetie Belle Sweetie Belle Sweetie Belle Sweetie Belle Facedesk facedesk facedesk facedesk.... Scootaloo Scootaloo Scootaloo Scootaloo Scootaloo

Applebloom Applebloom Applebloom Applebloom Applebloom

2343: I realize I have to be at work earlier than planned to work the store room...

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:03 am

*table flip

I stand by this... at 0532

... 0613: estimating 6 more hours till murky. Imagination running wild. Must learn of what the reborn pegasus. commencing with distraction otherwise known as work. Hopefully mind will be too occupied to think of... Okay that is not going to happen. Twilight

0653 updated huzzah. Now I can't get work done oh most wondrous of days
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:14 am

Still in the middle of reading the chapter right now, not sure if I'll be able to finish it before having to go.

But so far I'm enjoying it. Really heartwarming and I'm getting a bit teary eyed from it all.

Now to see if that feeling is going to last.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye92 Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:07 pm

The latest chapter was great.
Spoiler:
In short, another great chapter with a much lighter tone than the last arc and I'm curious to see how things will play out.
hawkeye92
hawkeye92
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Ermagersh, new chapter... Wait. What? Oh, I forgot to read the 3/22 chapter. XD TWO CHAPTERS!

18 reminds me of PH's Birthday, 'cept on nightmare difficulty. Cheerin' fer th'lil feller.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Well I'll be damned Fuzzy, you actually did it.

Spoiler:

Over all, I thought this was a great chapter, I enjoyed reading it, and the only problem I have is that I have to wait a few weeks before the next chapter is out. But this story is worth the wait.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:05 am

And I am very pleased to report that my enthusiasm for this story has indeed returned with gusto now that the narrative's back out of Murky's head! Quite a good chapter, I thought.
Spoiler:
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:57 pm

So, fuzzy, you've made me wait so long. it was too long, and now you make me wait for the effing Ironman premier day!? My Birthday is on the 6th! imma flip a table... but I did that a couple of days ago.

anyway, cool story bro, five moustaches...

wait, I'm kidding. I did wonder this:
Spoiler:

Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:15 am

Oddly enough the latest chapter has caused me to have the opposite effect then Murky. He's grown take comfort in all the Pinkies that's around. I just find her even more creepy now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by tylertoon2 Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:55 am

Spoiler:

Really looking forward to the art for this chapter.
tylertoon2
tylertoon2
Hydra

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylertoon2

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:25 pm

That was a fantastic chapter. Totally worth it. It really needed a dose of genuine happy. Even if it isn't to last. And Murk's finally learning to read. Thank god.

hawkeye92 wrote:Also, demotion to logistics rather than running a slave section? But logistics is the most important part of any operation, especially something the likes of which Red Eye is pulling off. Good to see it gets as little recognition in Filly as in most of the real world :p
Somehow, I'm getting the feeling that Red Eye knows more than he's letting on...

tylertoon2 wrote:
Mech drawing Drunken Murky. Totally calling it.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:42 pm

RoboRed wrote:That was a fantastic chapter. Totally worth it. It really needed a dose of genuine happy. Even if it isn't to last. And Murk's finally learning to read. Thank god.

hawkeye92 wrote:Also, demotion to logistics rather than running a slave section? But logistics is the most important part of any operation, especially something the likes of which Red Eye is pulling off. Good to see it gets as little recognition in Filly as in most of the real world :p
Somehow, I'm getting the feeling that Red Eye knows more than he's letting on...

tylertoon2 wrote:
Mech drawing Drunken Murky. Totally calling it.

I bet theres a lampshade and a table involved
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:51 pm

That would be awesome.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Plasticube Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:10 pm

SOoo this was stuck in my head, i needed to sketch this to stop humming the theme song.

Spoiler:

......I REGRET NOTHING

Plasticube
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Plasticube wrote:SOoo this was stuck in my head, i needed to sketch this to stop humming the theme song.

Spoiler:

......I REGRET NOTHING

That was a good one.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:20 pm

So much win.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next