Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Elexius Sun May 13, 2012 8:30 pm

M'kay. Unfortunately, I am not a citizen. I am the product of an overactive adolescent imagination. Impossibility becomes pseudo-reality.
Shape-Shifter
Applebloom
Elexius
Elexius
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Jason "Prince" Aelixeon
Sex: Male
Species: Zebracornling

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:30 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Update on 44:
Hey, it just occurred to me: 44. Maybe the superstition of the number 4 is doing something here. Anyway, we are beginning to joke that the chapter is indeed cursed. Good news: all of the chapter that has so far been made available to us, including that difficult scene, has been brushed. Bad news: Somber has to go to a family gathering and won't have much more time today, and Bronode is now likely busy tomorrow and almost certainly busy Tuesday. So we are now looking at Wednesday as the probably day of release, unless we get lucky. Considering that this chapter has literally dodged explosions, though, I don't think that it's too very bad. Still, though, sorry.
y'all go ahead and take as much time as y'all need. We don't mind waiting for a little extra time. especially in light of recent events.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sun May 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Elexius wrote:M'kay. Unfortunately, I am not a citizen. I am the product of an overactive adolescent imagination. Impossibility becomes pseudo-reality.
Shape-Shifter
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 3670107347

Meh. Same difference here really.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Eye Spy
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun May 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Hey, it's summer time for me so I'm cool with the wait. Brush that chapter as much as ya'll need to, I'm certain it'll be one of the best ones yet. Especially if it's only half as good as the last two.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun May 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Derpmind wrote:
Despite not believing in astrology, I fit with my sign quite well, except for that 'sexy' part. Lol.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Sindri wrote:
Elexius wrote:If I can handle Project Horizons, I can handle prettymuch anything.
Now, please enlighten me.
Disregard. There is nothing to fear here. Nothing whatsoever.
Whatever you do, do not panic.
Go about your business, citizen.
Under no circumstances are you to panic. Especially since there is no reason to.
Yeah relax. I'll go get Jacky he has "orientations" to administer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexius Sun May 13, 2012 8:39 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
Sindri wrote:
Elexius wrote:If I can handle Project Horizons, I can handle prettymuch anything.
Under no circumstances are you to panic. Especially since there is no reason to.
*Elexius raises his left brow* Orientations?
Elexius
Elexius
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun May 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Aonee wrote:
Sindri wrote:
Aonee wrote:
But... But... But... How
Just accept it and move on. The sooner you let go, the sooner you can get piss drunk and forget the whole episode.
But... But... My tank! And then my turret! And then the car!

Sorry about destroying your things. Shy
But I got you this to make up for it.

Do you like it? Pinkie Pie
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Elexius wrote:
TheLastDefender wrote:
Sindri wrote:

Don't worry Jacky will explain everything just go down the hall second room on your right. I would tell you more but its against the policy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun May 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Another lurker coming out of the shadows here, I haven't read the old threads (I've looked at them though) due to the huge number of posts
My opinion of the story: it's impossibly grimdark, it's the only story that I've had to stop reading mid-chapter to restore my faith in humanity/ponykind, plus chapter 43 had me questioning my own sanity (sanity, is for the WEAK!), and I enjoyed every word of it
my opinion in three words: best story ever
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun May 13, 2012 8:45 pm

stringtheory wrote:Another lurker coming out of the shadows here, I haven't read the old threads (I've looked at them though) due to the huge number of posts
My opinion of the story: it's impossibly grimdark, it's the only story that I've had to stop reading mid-chapter to restore my faith in humanity/ponykind, plus chapter 43 had me questioning my own sanity (sanity, is for the WEAK!), and I enjoyed every word of it
Welcome to the fold.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:46 pm

stringtheory wrote:Another lurker coming out of the shadows here, I haven't read the old threads (I've looked at them though) due to the huge number of posts
Welcome to the Hoof, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Wow, three newcomers in one day I hope Jacky has enough room in orientation for all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sun May 13, 2012 8:47 pm

We provide one of three complimentary items: A free bottle of wisky, one of your choice guns, or infinite sanity. Choose wisely.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun May 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Infinite sanity seems like a waste to me
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexius Sun May 13, 2012 8:50 pm

* Elexius shifts his posture to one more suitable for defense, while slowly reaching for the custom-made black 1911 (with a fleur-de-lis design starting on the grip and spiraling up to the slide before continuing along slide and ending at the tip of it's muzzle) holstered to his left leg with his right hand. * I refuse. * he growled defiantly*

Last edited by Elexius on Sun May 13, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elexius
Elexius
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sun May 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Infinite sanity seems like a waste to me

You would be very, very, very, surprised
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun May 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Elexius wrote:

Twilight crazy *Straps Eluxius to uncomfortable chair and turns on TV*
This is the complete series of the TV Show "Barney and Friends", it will continuously play at maximum volume level until you either pass or fail orientation.
*Places banana in his lap*
This is a banana. It is absolutely necessary in order to pass orientation. You must figure out why.
*Starts timer*
You have twenty-four hours to pass this test. There will be surprises, and if you have not passed orientation by the time the timer goes off, we'll be forced to put you down. We've found this to be more merciful than allowing you to continue living.
*Leaves room*
See you in twenty-four hours. Goodbye, and may the deity of your choice have mercy on your soul.
*Closes and quadruple locks heavy steel door.*
Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!! Crazy
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sun May 13, 2012 8:51 pm

O. Hinds wrote:Update on 44:
As others have said, take whatever time you need - I am of course eager to see the new chapter, but it is always worth waiting for.
Really, I just hope Somber will be alright at the "family gathering"...
*hugs Somber*

RoboRed wrote:That was one awesome episode of Stargate Atlantis.
Indeed it was, also, nice remix.
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sun May 13, 2012 8:52 pm

jacky2734 wrote:
Elexius wrote:

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 3932362616 *Straps Eluxius to uncomfortable chair and turns on TV*
This is the complete series of the TV Show "Barney and Friends", it will continuously play at maximum volume level until you either pass or fail orientation.
This is a banana. It is absolutely necessary in order to pass orientation. You must figure out why.
*Starts timer*
You have twenty-four hours to pass this test. There will be surprises, and if you have not passed orientation by the time the timer goes off, we'll be forced to put you down. We've found this to be more merciful than allowing you to continue living.
*Leaves room*
See you in twenty-four hours. Goodbye, and may the deity of your choice have mercy on your soul.
Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 2113965524

Wait a minute. Why does he get a banana and I had to get a orange. Do you know hard it was to pass with a goddam ORANGE!!
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:54 pm

jacky2734 wrote:
Elexius wrote:

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 3932362616 *Straps Eluxius to uncomfortable chair and turns on TV*
*Starts timer*
*Leaves room*
Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 2113965524

What about the other two? We have spare rooms right?

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun May 13, 2012 8:55 pm

What are you talking about? Everyone gets a banana. Why would I give you an orange? Oranges are useless.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun May 13, 2012 8:56 pm

jacky2734 wrote:What are you talking about? Everyone gets a banana. Why would I give you an orange? Oranges are useless.
You mean you can't use them for Rad-Away? Crap I have to change some things.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexius Sun May 13, 2012 8:57 pm

((Obviously nobody even read my reply. Does anybody know how to properly RP?))
Scootaloo
Elexius
Elexius
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun May 13, 2012 8:57 pm

guarddogjr wrote:

Oh, of course. We've got a full complex full of orientation rooms.

Last edited by jacky2734 on Sun May 13, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sun May 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Elexius wrote:((Obviously nobody even read my reply. Does anybody know how to properly RP?))
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 28 1751538862

Our attention span is of a Squirrel on caffeine. Should have mentioned that.
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sun May 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Elexius wrote:((Obviously nobody even read my reply. Does anybody know how to properly RP?))
Scootaloo

In all fairness, you hadn't posted yet when I started typing my post. Also, two more things.

1.) Guns are useless against me when I'm setting you up for orientation.
2.) If you can't handle orientation, than your not ready to be part of the PHCC, and thus you should leave the thread until you are ready.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rboy474 Sun May 13, 2012 9:01 pm

jacky2734 wrote:What are you talking about? Everyone gets a banana. Why would I give you an orange? Oranges are useless.

Look I don't know if we were on short supply but you gave me a orange and it was useless and I had to do.....Things to get through okay!!! *Goes sob in a corner*
Rboy474
Rboy474
Earth Pony

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 9:02 pm

[quote="jacky2734"]
guarddogjr wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:

Oh, of course. We've got a full complex full of orientation rooms.
You did make sure there all running Barney right? Because as I said before NO ONE survives PVP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elexius Sun May 13, 2012 9:03 pm

*Sighs* Okay. I guess I have no choice. Orientation is going to be dreadful.
Applejack

Last edited by Elexius on Sun May 13, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elexius
Elexius
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun May 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Rboy474 wrote:This also quite convenient as well because for my senior project I literally have to write a book over the summer Wish me luck. T,T
Good luck.

You crazy non physics/engineering majors...
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next