Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+47
Zolaheuzis
geekladd
Technowolf
Meleagridis
Bootleg
iLateralGX
Frost
Caoimhe
Lex4art
Syroc
Scootayay
Train Dodger
DaWarWolf
JadedPony
Dekshuduph
Valikdu
Downloaded Skill
OneMoreDaySK
Kippershy
Aonee
Vergil
Karasu
Evilgidgit
Exodus Hero
Fellorn
CD
Derpmind
Luminous Lead
RoboRed
Borsuq
Heart of Blades
Scienza
Retl
WavemasterRyx
Harmony Ltd.
FeatherDust
Somber
Vexd
Shady
O. Hinds
pokeperson1000
SilentCarto
Dutcher
Rayndalf
Silver136
Vinylshadow
Icy Shake
51 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:47 am

Scoodle?
The 40 foals in the Fluttershy Medical Center?
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Brohoof! : -8

Character List:
Name: Midnight Runner/Noon Walker
Sex: Mare/Stallion
Species: Pegasus

http://songbreeze741.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Silver136 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:51 am

Vinylshadow wrote:Scoodle?
The 40 foals in the Fluttershy Medical Center?
Well when you say "rampage" I think of Blackjack killing things herself while in some unstable state of mind. Scoodle died as a result of her actions, not a rampage. The 40 foals were all insane, and she made a choice with a relatively sound state of mind.
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 24

Character List:
Name: Silver Shroud
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Nah, by 'rampage', I just mean her leisurely trek through the Wasteland XD

The only things BJ does while in an unstable state of mind is geld ponies or gouge out their eyes
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayndalf Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:Nah, by 'rampage', I just mean her leisurely trek through the Wasteland XD

The only things BJ does while in an unstable state of mind is geld ponies or gouge out their eyes
She should just start slicin' their eyelids so they can "watch the end" Applebloom 

'Bout them chillens:
Rayndalf
Rayndalf
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:Nah, by 'rampage', I just mean her leisurely trek through the Wasteland XD

Or violently maul her marefriend's sister...or permanently cripple a young filly...or violently murder an entire wing of Enclave troops...
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:43 pm

I'm sure they'll go for an insanity plea in court
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Hey Somber, could this fit with that scene when the people of Chapel were singing in the Church with Priest?

https://soundcloud.com/wasteland_wailers/luna-noctis-vigil
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:27 pm

Catching up on a few commentaries and posts from a while back...

Last wrote:"I will obliterate you anon!"
Wat.
"Anon" is an archaic way of saying "right away". It has nothing to do with Anonymous.

Dutcher wrote:I know.
Dont forget every villain in the story turned out to not be understood properly.
Trueblood, Deus, Goldenblood, Gorgon.

Why not the EoS as well?
Well... remember what the EoS stands for. It's a star that refused to let its life spread out into the galaxy to spark new life-bearing worlds, but instead hoarded it past the point of death. If it's misunderstood, it's in much the same way Brass was misunderstood -- an unrepentant monster to be put down.

WavemasterRyx wrote:I wonder if the identity of that star spirit is going to end up being important. For some reason it seems more important than just as potential food for the Eater.
I kinda think so. Though I have no idea what that significance could be, unless it's named Lauren...
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 pm

SilentCarto wrote:Catching up on a few commentaries and posts from a while back...

Wat.
"Anon" is an archaic way of saying "right away". It has nothing to do with Anonymous.
Anon, Anon anonymously announced Anon would annihilate Anon anon.

Can't beat "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo," but then, what can?
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:15 am

Don't you dare mock Empress Faust, First Alicorn, who wrote the planet (Equus? Equis?) into existence with merely her quill
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:19 pm

SilentCarto wrote:Catching up on a few commentaries and posts from a while back...

WavemasterRyx wrote:I wonder if the identity of that star spirit is going to end up being important.  For some reason it seems more important than just as potential food for the Eater.
I kinda think so. Though I have no idea what that significance could be, unless it's named Lauren...
I really hope that's not the case...
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:45 pm

I think Faust is above Star Spirits in terms of power

She can't be controlled, and...(heh)....Faust help any pony that tries...
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Wat.

Thank you, that was bugging the hell out of me. Get the feeling Google wouldn't have been that helpful either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexd Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:05 am

Just went back and re-read a few chapters and something caught my attention that I missed the first time around.
asking if someone died:
A bunch of stuff happened all at once during that interrogation bit so it was kinda hard to tell who got hit and who didn't
Vexd
Vexd
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:29 am

Has that been revealed yet? I don't recall the answer.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:50 am

I think it was left up in the air on purpose; bit of a suspense builder you know?
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:04 am

But if Rover dies, who will fix Blackjack's new legs that she gets because she wants them so she can hold her whiskey easier?

The syntax in that sentence gave me cancer...
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayndalf Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:44 pm

Vinylshadow wrote:But if Rover dies, who will fix Blackjack's new legs that she gets because she wants them so she can hold her whiskey easier?

The syntax in that sentence gave me cancer...
Whats her face? Fifi?

Hopefully the cancer is benign...

Last edited by Rayndalf on Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : how do I grammer? THE CANCER IS SPREADING)
Rayndalf
Rayndalf
Stallion/Mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Because blackjack:

Rover
Fifi

...where's Lassie and Old Yeller?
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Retl Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Wasn't sure where best to post it.
But right now, in the hub document, Chapter 70 is listed with title and quote before chapter 69, which has a placeholder.

Not sure if that was a copypaste error, or a deliberate decision.
Retl
Retl
Stallion/Mare

Character List:
Name: Toy Bloon
Species: Earth Pony

http://Retl.info

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:15 pm

Whoops!  Sorry about that.  It was indeed a mistake; 69 still comes before 70. Thanks for pointing it out. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:30 pm

Yeah, skip 69 to mess with us
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:50 pm

"Make crude sexual jokes, will they? I'll show them... I'LL SHOW THEM ALL!"
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutcher Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:45 am

The cliff hanger is so brutal.. I can't take it anymore.
I.need the next chapter in my veins
Dutcher
Dutcher
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 9

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:15 am

Idea I toss in the idea bin, for those who may want to try writing it *glances toward Swicked*:

Family week-end dinner between Fluttershy, Goldenblood, Whisper and Stygius, Tenebra, Stygius-mom and Stygius-Dad. Possibly with Velvet Remedy, Calamity, Ditzy, Lion (and Mouse) and Silver Bell invited.

Featuring awkward conversations, and adults trying not to speak about politics, and failing miserably.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:14 am

*randomly finds the image behind Harmony LTd's avatar*

Anywho....

The idea of a (potentially) non-canon dinner between major Fo:E characters amuses me

Murky gets devastated when he finds out Littlepip isn't into stallions (although that has potential to actually happen), Blackjack gets hounded by that tech-crazed Foal from Heroes and Puppysmiles makes everyone worry about her falling on a sharp fork and killing them all
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherDust Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:17 am

Dutcher wrote:The cliff hanger is so brutal.. I can't take it anymore.
What's so brutal about it?  Obviously Glory would think Blackjack is a possibly-crazy imitator who's actually come into her home.  On top of that she's hurt and angry at Cogjack (who she still thinks is the real Blackjack), so she's in no mood to be gentle with the intruder.

I'm hoping Blackjack just opens by saying their bedroom safeword.  Maybe not enough to prove her identity, but definitely weird and private enough to get a hearing...

Last edited by FeatherDust on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
FeatherDust
FeatherDust
Hydra

Brohoof! : 112

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver136 Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:22 am

FeatherDust wrote:
What's so brutal about it?  Obviously Dawn would think Blackjack is a possibly-crazy imitator who's actually come into her home.  On top of that she's hurt and angry at Cogjack (who she still thinks is the real Blackjack), so she's in no mood to be gentle with the intruder.

I'm hoping Blackjack just opens by saying their bedroom safeword.  Maybe not enough to prove her identity, but definitely weird and private enough to get a hearing...
*Glory
Silver136
Silver136
Ursa Minor

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutcher Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:32 am

FeatherDust wrote:
What's so brutal about it?  Obviously Dawn would think Blackjack is a possibly-crazy imitator who's actually come into her home.  On top of that she's hurt and angry at Cogjack (who she still thinks is the real Blackjack), so she's in no mood to be gentle with the intruder.

I'm not talking about the outcome, of course glory will understand. Still I want to read the reaction. especially since its been 3 months not including cogs and is bound to be hilarious.(also remembering the previous encounter where Bj cheated)
Dutcher
Dutcher
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 9

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinylshadow Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Not sure how an imitator would know their safe word

...Pineapple?
Vinylshadow
Vinylshadow
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next