Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Frost
Ketchup
Aonee
Loud_Taffy
Cptadder
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Valikdu
Stringtheory
Scienza
OneMoreDaySK
Harmony Ltd.
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
StoneSlinger88
Katarn
25 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:33 am

In that case I think I'll save my money. Looking at a video it doesn't seem like it's fun to get around the city with her.

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Stringtheory Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:27 am

Last wrote:In that case I think I'll save my money. Looking at a video it doesn't seem like it's fun to get around the city with her.
You don't have to do too much long distance traveling with her and once you finish the main story there are swap points where you can change between her and Batman.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:19 am

Why do you think he was called "LOVEcraft", heh?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:08 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Why do you think he was called "LOVEcraft", heh?

Thanks to that, I was convinced to look around for some of Lovecraft's works. I got one big PDF of all of his stories, if anyone's interested.

On a side note, Lovecraft's face on the cover image makes me giggle.
Spoiler:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:23 am

I'm pretty sure I already own all of HPL's stuff. Lots of it I probably own twice. :P Thanks for the offer, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:37 am

Well, that explains all those passages about Wilbur Wheatley's huge deformed frame with all those rippling abs and perfectly toned biceps.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:48 am

So...

Hypothetically, if I were to come to the US this August,

Who would be ready to let me surf on their couch for a few days?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:51 am

@ FFIX: I played it but never got far, though I didn't really get far in 7,8, X-2 or 12. Only Final Fantasy game I played and beat was Tactics.

@ Arkham City & Catwoman: yeah you don't need her to enjoy the game. Her plot intersects with the main one only twice. Once at the beginning and the other near the end. Her boss fight with Two-Face is annoying as hell too. Looks to be a standard Predator fight, but if they discovered a body they bring in more guys and if you're discovered everybody instantly swarms you with almost no way to escape. Ended up just rushing Two-Face and beating the crap out of him while hoping his goons wouldn't blast me to bits.

@Lovecraft: Always loved the story about how Lovecraft's wife would defend her husband when asked does he even love her. She usually replied that he was good enough in bed to keep her around.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:55 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:So...

Hypothetically, if I were to come to the US this August,

Who would be ready to let me surf on their couch for a few days?
Well, depending on the conditions of my room at whatever duty station I'm finally fucking sent to, I might be able to help out. If you're near the Cincinnati area, I could talk to my family in the area.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Well, I'm going to spend the first week with my sis in Florida. It's only the second week I'll be free to go everywhere (my wallet and time permitting).

I was thinking about maybe doing something like New York / Boston / Washington, as there's a lot of things to see in that area, I believe.

But nothing stops me from going to some other places instead. It's a question of opportunities and touristic potential.

Like, if someone here proposed me San Franscisco *cough*Caoimhe*cough* I could consider the idea.

Anyway, all proposals are welcome, I'll sort everything as things become more solid.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Bro, you gotta come to Ohio, the land of where a disproportionate number of military vets mingle with the local fake-redneck population in a paradoxically constantly-bored orgy of drunkenness, utter disconnection from reality, marijuana and tactical firearms. It's pretty much Texas with dementia
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:27 pm

Hmm... firearms...

I'll consider the idea.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:36 pm

And not just mere firearms like you folks have. We have such blood-fueled horrors as the AR-15, and its vicious, hidden cousin, the murder-Glock
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Just saw my dog rubbing at her face with a paw. Got up to see what was wrong with her, grabbed her harness with one hand, her chin with other to get a good look at her.

A spider crawled up around to the back of her neck. Inch or so away from where I had gripped her harness.

Turns out dogs don't like spiders on them anymore than people do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Moodyman90 wrote: Only Final Fantasy game I played and beat was Tactics.

I stilll wonder if you can make it impossible to beat that game by teaching a character the "throw weapon" ability and tossing them all at the enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Ironmonger wrote:

Thanks to that, I was convinced to look around for some of Lovecraft's works. I got one big PDF of all of his stories, if anyone's interested.

On a side note, Lovecraft's face on the cover image makes me giggle.
Spoiler:
You have not giggled until you've seen you've seen Mr. Lovecraft being incredibly racist against Pygmy's.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Science!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:27 pm

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:Science!

Couple days early for april fools.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Once more, the dark time of phone turn-in is upon us, it seems. Once again, Iron has my mailing address for any old-timers desirous of contacting me via snail-mail. Harm, keep me posted on the details of this trip of yours so we can work out this assured-to-end-in-tragedy side-trip. 

Barring any major clusterfucks, I'll see y'all next week.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Catch ya later, Frostie.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Shit, I have received word my grandmother went from "a year to live" to "maybe a week tops" thanks to complications.

Shit, shit shit.
This is the person who help raised me and called me every night when my mother had another episode and ended up back in a mental institution.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Well shit. Sorry adder. Maybe it'll be one of those cases where she still lives for like 5 more years or something.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Cptadder wrote:Shit, I have received word my grandmother went from "a year to live" to "maybe a week tops" thanks to complications.

Shit, shit shit.
This is the person who help raised me and called me every night when my mother had another episode and ended up back in a mental institution.  

Sorry to hear that, Adder. I hope everything turns out alright.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Hope things turn out all right, Adder.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Sorry to hear about that, Adder. Hopefully things turn out far better than that estimate.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Aonee wrote:Well shit. Sorry adder. Maybe it'll be one of those cases where she still lives for like 5 more years or something.
She's on a do not revive list and they have moved her out of the ER and into in hospital hospice care. They drained her lungs last night of whatever is filling them only to have her reporting shortness of breath and have to drain her again this morning. She's drugged and out of it and I am getting hourly updates at this point.

Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:20 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 14 Somber11
And 65, a big chapter in both length and impact!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by geekladd Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:31 pm

it's out? IT'S OUT!?  Dash clapping  SO EXCITED  Rainbow
geekladd
geekladd
Foal

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Ruby Ribbon
Sex: no thanks
Species: unicorn

http://geekladd.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Oh dear. Good luck, Cptadder.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next