Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Frost
Ketchup
Aonee
Loud_Taffy
Cptadder
iLateralGX
Admiral Stoic Rum
Valikdu
Stringtheory
Scienza
OneMoreDaySK
Harmony Ltd.
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Ironmonger
O. Hinds
Kattlarv
StoneSlinger88
Katarn
25 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:13 am

adorcable zecora:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 8 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:27 am

Ironlife simulator:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:42 am

lol:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:37 am

last/selfbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:59 am

Hey, Hinds, remember that airliner pilot selfie?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:10 am

Hindsbait:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6emv_gVgW9U
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:51 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Hey, Hinds, remember that airliner pilot selfie?
*golf clap*

Last edited by RoboRed on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:59 pm

swicked wrote:
RoboRed wrote:*golf clap*
...well, nothing really happened in the story, and I remember being specifically asked to read it, I suppose due to it being nuclear.
So yeah, I just thought I'd say I have.
Sorry, that was directed to what Harmony posted. Didn't realize there were posts in-between.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:30 pm

lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:10 pm

Hell, I want my funeral to be confused with a rock concert. Have them play a long ass song after every speaker, have them blast the original Power Ranger's theme song on the way to the cemetery, and good old Amazing Grace on bagpipes that switches to Free Bird as I'm being lowered.
Regardless of what kind of life I had and the memories I leave behind, celebrate I'm gone and that my troubles are over. Mourn if you need to but I ain't worth the tears.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Well... I just finished Metal Gear Solid 2.

Wut.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Blah blah meme theory, blah blah VR Missions, blah blah naked guy who's not Snake, blah the ending was changed because 9/11.

That is Metal Gear Solid 2 in a nut shell as best I can tell from what others have said.

Oh yeah, something something Vampire, everything is Nanomachines in the 4th game.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Hey, Hinds, remember that airliner pilot selfie?
:)

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
Hindsbait:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6emv_gVgW9U
That's certainly Japanese. Cool, though. And I think that that's a double-decker commuter train at about 1:09.

swicked wrote:Was it someone on here that recommend I read " allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"Rock Farms and Nuclear Reactors"?
'Cause I have, now.
That was me, I think.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:08 pm

swicked wrote:
O. Hinds wrote:
swicked wrote:Was it someone on here that recommend I read "Rock Farms and Nuclear Reactors"?
'Cause I have, now.
That was me, I think.
It was somewhat interesting, but boring. There was no real conflict. Pinkie goes to twilight to get some nuclear fuel. Twilight has none, then follows Pinkie as she gets some from her parents, then goes and feeds her reactor, and Twilight continued to feel generally uneasy after learning to what degree nuclear energy is used in Equestria, all because she'd read a book about a nuclear bomb spell.
There were some inaccuracies, but nothing important. No security, of course, and Pinkie's apparently the only person watching the reactor. The control room is typically empty.
The fic felt like a waste of time -_-
Aye, there's not much a plot. I think that it's interesting mostly for its educational value and the novelty of the concept. While the information may have been below your level, I'm sure you'll agree that the general public is woefully, woefully ignorant about fission power. Every bit helps.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Hell, I want my funeral to be confused with a rock concert. Have them play a long ass song after every speaker, have them blast the original Power Ranger's theme song on the way to the cemetery, and good old Amazing Grace on bagpipes that switches to Free Bird as I'm being lowered.
Regardless of what kind of life I had and the memories I leave behind, celebrate I'm gone and that my troubles are over. Mourn if you need to but I ain't worth the tears.

Good luck mood. The funeral home I've been to was very attached to the gloomy atmosphere they had and it was a pain in the ass to get them to change from the endlessly looping gospel. And I'm going to assume they wouldn't change it period if we didn't rent out both viewing rooms, I bet they had a very inconvienent speaker set up if you only rented one.

My dad has always said he wants "another one bites the dust" played at his funeral. Don't think they'll allow it.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:09 pm

possible ironbait?:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:44 pm

tytanbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:45 pm

RoboRed wrote:
possible ironbait?:

>Wolf-whistle

Helloooo purty lady.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:51 pm

RoboRed wrote:
tytanbait:

What is Vinyl doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Nomming on fingers is seems.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:07 am

Is that an affectionate thing that ponies do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:21 am

I know. But there's a heart over her head, or possibly coming out of human Vinyl's back. That part I'm unsure of. But her tail has motion lines like it's wagging. As the dog likes to do when it's happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:24 am

Yeah Octavia doesn't look too happy being squeezed to death by human Vinyl, but Human Octavia doesn't seem to phased by having her fingers nommed on.

I'm going with the heart is coming from Human Vinyl, and don't think that's meant to be happy tail wagging.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:46 am

This picture is very confusing to me. She's snorting and her eyebrows seem angry, but she's got a heart above her head and tail wagging is almost universally used as a sign of happiness when drawing animals.

And with her human counterpart there it's easy to think pony Vinyl is mirroring her enthusiasm. It's strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:21 am

I have some good news. An IRL friend of mine got his two-car garage cleaned out, so we're going to use that for band practice during the summer. He's trying to set us up with some proper equipment at the moment, but we've already been brainstorming ideas for music.

EDIT: We're not really all set, though. We still need to find a vocalist, a bassist, and a drummer.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:42 am

swicked wrote:
swicked wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F3WyFYVj10
Okay, so, given this was ignored... did no one else find it as funny as I did?
'Cause I've watched it multiple times and I just can't stop laughing at it... especially when Christopher Robin's head replaces the titan's.
And I've never even watched attack on titan...

Honestly, I had forgotten about it. I've been on a Bioshock binge recently. Anyway, that was pretty amusing. I laughed when the Christopher Titan showed up.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:30 am

swicked wrote:
swicked wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F3WyFYVj10
Okay, so, given this was ignored... did no one else find it as funny as I did?
'Cause I've watched it multiple times and I just can't stop laughing at it... especially when Christopher Robin's head replaces the titan's.
And I've never even watched attack on titan...

It was pretty funny. I didn't enjoy the anime, but that video got a few laughs out of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:58 am

swicked wrote:
Some of the best sarcasm I've ever had the pleasure of reading:

I normally wouldn't say anything, but I never understood the point of this type of sarcasm, and I still don't. I'm not knocking it, I just don't get it. To me, it just seems needless and obnoxious. Not that it is, I'm just saying that's how it looks to me at face value.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:35 am

Yes, unfortunately, but I think that it's better than nothing.

Do you know anything about CANDUs or true thorium cycle systems, by the way?

Oh, and on a related topic, have you seen this? It's a 1960s design, an actual, engineer-drawings-exist design, for a locomotive powered by an onboard fission reactor... fueled by weapons grade uranium dissolved in sulfuric acid. :D
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:52 am

In other news, 3D printers continue to lead to further and further breakthroughs.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next