Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
Scienza
Cptadder
O. Hinds
Frost
Kattlarv
Valikdu
Aonee
Ketchup
Tytan
Penby
Admiral Stoic Rum
Harmony Ltd.
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
RoboRed
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
OneMoreDaySK
CamoBadger
25 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Katarn Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:18 pm

camobait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by StoneSlinger88 Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Last wrote:Maybe there's a way to work out something like this in your RP but with diplomacy. Maybe you could do a good cop bad cop thing. Like make the person give you the info you want to spite Flashpoint or something.

The last time we tried to interrogate someone, we beat the shit out of her for a half hour yelling that she'd answer our questions before actually asking any. She answered about three before we decided we couldn't let her go.

Her limbs and skin are now in my saddlebags.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:00 pm

LMR-bait:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:09 pm

I didn't really mean intimidating. I meant more of a "That guy's a dick and if you help out it'll really irritate him" like I said get the guy that won't cooperate with you because of him to cooperate with you to spite him.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:17 pm

iron/frostbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:31 pm

RoboRed wrote:
iron/frostbait:

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Tumblr_llvo7yq9ZZ1qkdql0o1_400

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:55 pm

A Normal amount at that.

I've had a cheeseless pizza before. I've had worse but not by much.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:A Normal amount at that.

You should try a cheese pizza with extra cheese and white sauce.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Didn't have the white sauce, but I have had the cheese pizza with the extra cheese before.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Tytan wrote:pizza with extra cheese

I hate cheese so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Tytan wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:A Normal amount at that.

You should try a cheese pizza with extra cheese and white sauce.
God, that sounds good...

Last wrote:
I hate cheese so much.

...I'm sorry, Last, but I can't be friends with you anymore.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:38 pm

RoboRed wrote:

...I'm sorry, Last, but I can't be friends with you anymore.

Fluttershy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm playing BioShock at the moment as I skype with my friend Craterfist, and I just entered a room full of steam. He was telling me how some "fun" stuff was going to happen in there. I suspected the corpse in the dentist chair to jump at me, so I walk right up to it and smack it with a wrench. I laughed as it did a 360 midair before falling to floor, then I check a cash register in the corner before turning around.

>Surgeon suddenly in my face.
>I squeal like a girl.
>Crater laughs his ass off at my torment.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:43 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 1208914_734779846552973_1864066360_n
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Lastbait:
http://raikoh-illust.deviantart.com/art/Chimera-439171517
http://isa-isa-chan.deviantart.com/art/My-little-Chimera-439106426
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:12 pm

Ooo. Like the first one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:24 pm

RoboRed wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 1208914_734779846552973_1864066360_n

The titan still only manages to be the second scariest thing in the image.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:11 pm

William Shatner did a cover of Iron Man. I laughed for so long after I found this.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:38 am

Getting better at swinging 'round the city with 3dmg. Not quite skilled enough to pull off trickshots at titans yet Still working on that. Most of the time I end up in their face. Forest becomes a whole lot more fun when you're swinging 'round like Tarzan.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:44 am

I've figured out that shooting both hooks individually with Q and E is actually better than spamming Space to shoot both at once in most situations, but I'm still a long way before I'm any kind of good.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:23 am

From what I got, Dual Hooking is when you need the pull or momentum, and individual hooks are for swings to go 'round corners and such. It also really helps to get used to the original settings, as it allows you to place hooks without swinging the camera around all the time. Kinda like having Camera Lock on in League as opposed to free viewing. That being said, sometimes it's a pain to press bunch of buttons at onces 'q', 'e', and a direction that's not 'w'.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:39 pm

That face: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/068/6/9/fashion_sense_by_grievousfan-d79kwqc.png

CMC engineers yay!: http://gray--day.deviantart.com/art/Problem-Solving-439568706
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Batbait:
https://derpibooru.org/571627?scope=scpecf4c2c3589fe0286842bb238cb8d5e6b3cc61474
https://derpibooru.org/569751?scope=scpecf4c2c3589fe0286842bb238cb8d5e6b3cc61474
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Damn this page is quiet today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Yes, it has been.

So I picked up some actual comics the other day and got curious about just what's going on in DC and their New 52 thing they've been doing the past few years. Kinda wish I hadn't cause it was decided in the reboot that most of the well known heroes have been active in the world for 6 years at most. Superman has only been in Metropolis and Superman for 5 to 6 years. Batman has only been Batman for 5 to 6 years. Wonder Woman, the various Green Lanterns, The Flash, only been active for the past 5 to 6 years.

Now... I can get behind doing some compressing of timelines, backstory, maybe even some retcons and retgones on certain parts. I can see the reasoning and point. What bugs me is when they try to do that... while still keeping some aspects the same when they can't be.

Case in point: Batman and his sidekicks. Batman has only been Batman for 6 years at most. Within those six years, Dick Grayson was taken in by Batman, became Robin and later Nightwing to do his own thing; Jason Todd became Robin, was killed by the Joker, brought back to life... somehow since fucked if I know where Superboy Prime punching reality fits into the new Reboot... and became Red Hood; Tim Drake was Robin but would leave and become Red Robin(this was later retcon to he was always Red Robin); and Damian Wayne, the 11 year old child of Bruce Wayne and Talia al-Ghul, became the new Robin.
Also, Barbara Gordon became Batgirl, was shot and paralyzed by the Joker, may or may not have spent the next three years as Oracle before getting her legs fixed.
And on top of that, since the events of Blackest Night and Battle for the Cowl is still canon despite the reboot, Batman was "killed" by Darkseid and had to travel through time or something before he came back to life or whatever the hell he was at the time.

Like I said, I'm okay with time compressions, retcons, etc etc, but I can't see how all that happened, with the exception of Batgirl, within the time frame of at most 6 years. 10 years would have been better so that Batman could have a year working alone before getting a Robin, give every Robin roughly two years to be active before moving on, and one could say that Bruce and Talia hooked up a year before he got started as Batman with Ra's seeing the potential Bruce had and letting Talia keep the child provided she didn't hide the pregnancy. 

Eeyup, I wrote all that to vent.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:30 pm

lulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:43 pm

So I thought that One Piece ran for @#$@$ ever with 640 odd episodes of anime.
Only to find out Detective Conan just passed 732 episodes.

So then I look it up and see Anpanman as the longest running traditional anime which has been running since 1988 for a total of 1200+ episodes
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.  Derpy Hooves 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cptadder Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Jaw on floor, there are 747+ episodes of the Power Rangers.
Cptadder
Cptadder
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next