Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
Cptadder
Scienza
Ketchup
Craterfist
Tytan
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Admiral Stoic Rum
Kattlarv
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
Katarn
Valikdu
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Moodyman90
CamoBadger
cb5
Frost
25 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Valikdu Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:03 pm

cb5 wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 8d7

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Maxresdefault

I MADE HIM A STEAK!!!
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:08 pm

Valikdu wrote:
cb5 wrote:*image

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 *image

I MADE HIM A STEAK!!!
"Steak, Liara. I think about when there's so much steak. I fucking love steak."
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:15 pm

cb5 wrote:
Valikdu wrote:
cb5 wrote:*image

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 *image

I MADE HIM A STEAK!!!
"Steak, Liara.  I think about when there's so much steak.  I fucking love steak."

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 333635__solo_rainbow+dash_suggestive_mass+effect_gamer+poop_artist-colon-valikdu_shepard_we%27ll+bang+ok

Oh, and I remembered that I need to make more of those.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Alrighty, I'm entering Benning now. I'll see y'all next time I get my phone (so, like, optimistically in a month)
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:34 pm

Mister Frost wrote:Alrighty, I'm entering Benning now. I'll see y'all next time I get my phone (so, like, optimistically in a month)
Benning? Ever give you a phone until graduation?
Yeah, see you whenever your training ends.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:38 pm

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:43 pm

A small amount of alcohol is good for you, because it can help flush out the liver. That said it does that because the liver is trying to get rid of the alcohol because it's poisonous to the body.

And I never really understood the "marijuana is good for you" crowd. Or at least the "it's better than cigarettes" argument. In the end of the day you're still inhaling smoke into your lungs and filling your body with chemicals to induce a state of mind and being that over time requires more use to induce.

Same goes for "marijuana isn't addictive" to which I have to cry bullshit. Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the main use for medical marijuana as a pain killer or something like that? And I'm sorry but I don't care what is used, people get addicted to not feeling pain and if marijuana is being used so they don't feel pain.

The hell did this soap box I'm standing on come from?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:46 pm

I just realized something while watching bioshock infinite.  How the hell did the townspeople in the video game not die of falling off?  Seriously. . . . They have guard rails, but their safety standards are no where near what it should be.  All it would take is one slap stick comedy banana and whoopsy daisy better send a flower wreath to mrs. smith for her loss.

That would have been funny if that was in the video game at the beginning to just have some random person slipping on a banana and accidentally falling off the side.
Moodyman90 wrote:Same goes for "marijuana isn't addictive" to which I have to cry bullshit. Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the main use for medical marijuana as a pain killer or something like that? And I'm sorry but I don't care what is used, people get addicted to not feeling pain and if marijuana is being used so they don't feel pain.

The hell did this soap box I'm standing on come from?
I have to support medical marijuana, cause someone I used to know got brain cancer and eventually died. The reason why she was using marijuana was for that amount of pain that pain killers don't act fast enough to counteract sudden body crippling levels of pain. She was addicted, but given that she died anyhow and was doomed to die if someone is going to die anyhow then yeah let them use it to alleviate the pain.

Last edited by cb5 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:48 pm

I always accepted that the people up in Columbia just took care when around the edge and if anybody fell, well sucks to be them.

That said I wouldn't be surprise if a few people "mysteriously" fell off the side from time to time anyways.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:I always accepted that the people up in Columbia just took care when around the edge and if anybody fell, well sucks to be them.

That said I wouldn't be surprise if a few people "mysteriously" fell off the side from time to time anyways.
You have to admit though, that would have been funny if someone not paying attention slipped on a banana over the ledge in the game and yelled the wilhelm scream.

You know, this scream
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Its been two weeks and a half and the weather is still stormy in Western Europe.

As I write this I can hear the wind blowing through the trees outside as if it was waves hitting the seashore.

One of our tree got decapitated by the wind a few days ago, and we still haven't finished cleaning up.

And tomorrow I'm going on a 1200+ km trip on train to get back to the base to continue my training. Where I'll spend time outside under this weather.

Fuck climate change.

Fuck me.

Fuck everything.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Awh sit, it's new episode day, isn't it?

Goddamn.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:56 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 25 77b
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Holy shit, in the newest epuisode of MLP there's a pony whose cutie mark is literally Grumpy Cat

The Grumpy Cat
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Holy shit, in the newest epuisode of MLP there's a pony whose cutie mark is literally Grumpy Cat

The Grumpy Cat

That pony kinda reminds me of Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:26 pm

So... other than looking grumpy, which is just how the genetics of his particular breed makes his face look so it's not like he's special for looking grumpy.... what's the big deal of grumpy cat?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Side note:
Right now I remembered why I hate beer and other low alcohol content beverages so much. What I'm drinking tastes horrible and I'm sobering faster than I can drink it. I would drink it faster, but beer tastes so horrible that I have to drink it slowly or throw it up out of disgust for the taste.

Why is it so hard to find someone that actually likes alcohol that doesn't taste like piss water? All the store has is coors, budweiser and other watered down crap. The closest thing I could find is mad dog, and that's still pretty low of alcohol content. I can't even find anything even close to 80% whatsoever.

I've drank so much and I'm only slightly buzzed.

Why does everyone in the south have such terrible taste in alcohol?
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:So... other than looking grumpy, which is just how the genetics of his particular breed makes his face look so it's not like he's special for looking grumpy.... what's the big deal of grumpy cat?
It does normal cat things, but it looks grumpy while doing them.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:31 pm

cb5 wrote:Why does everyone in the south have such terrible taste in alcohol?
The South will burn again
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:35 pm

https://derpiboo.ru/274924

He did a very good job of hiding it, but the God of Chaos knew that one day his many enemies would discover his one, true weakness:

Grievous physical injury.

"No! Conventional Weaponry! My one weakness!"

And this, which seems related : http://derpiboo.ru/515368
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Octavia cosplay
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Okay, so Grumpy Cat's fame is officially in the brain aneurysms inducing, lose faith in humanity category for me.

It's a cat, which as I said before only looks the way it does because of the genetics of it's breed so any cat of the same breed looks like it and thus grumpy, that it's owner decided "Hey it would be funny to post a picture of it because internets" and now it has a fan following with people willing to book reservations to stand in line just for a chance to take a picture of this one cat and buy over priced merch of it.

And this cat isn't special. There are other cats that look grumpy all the time, mainly in the same breed.

I'm cool with the cat, cause it's a cat. I hate the owner and the people who enable them to do this.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:52 pm

It's the market.

Isn't that wonderful?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Semi related side note: this reminded me of the mention a bit back about the sheath in a drawfriend. (27) While it's not a "direct" one, it looked enough like one to remind me of spike's.

On another side note: for some reason my net has been sluggish as fuck.
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:02 pm

cb5 wrote:Side note:
Right now I remembered why I hate beer and other low alcohol content beverages so much.  What I'm drinking tastes horrible and I'm sobering faster than I can drink it.  I would drink it faster, but beer tastes so horrible that I have to drink it slowly or throw it up out of disgust for the taste.

Why is it so hard to find someone that actually likes alcohol that doesn't taste like piss water?  All the store has is coors, budweiser and other watered down crap.  The closest thing I could find is mad dog, and that's still pretty low of alcohol content.  I can't even find anything even close to 80% whatsoever.

It depends on the process used to make it. Beer is something you can drink a lot of, as it's cheap, low in alcohol (domestic or foreign, big-brands at least, average about the same), and depending on the process can have a lot of flavor or very little. If beer was 80 proof and up they wouldn't sell nearly as much. Craft beers from small breweries are where you'll find the best flavors and varieties. If you're just looking for a buzz/hangover however, liquor is quicker.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Out of curiosity why are you only interested in getting drunk cb5? You're better off chugging Jack Daniels or Vodka than going for beer, but if you want a stronger beer I'd recommend going for craft brewery stouts, porters, and IPAs. They are heavier, sans the IPA, tend to have more alcohol and much stronger flavor. I can find some alternatives if you don't like dark beer or bitter though. None spring to mind atm.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:08 pm

StoneSlinger88 wrote:
cb5 wrote:Side note:
Right now I remembered why I hate beer and other low alcohol content beverages so much.  What I'm drinking tastes horrible and I'm sobering faster than I can drink it.  I would drink it faster, but beer tastes so horrible that I have to drink it slowly or throw it up out of disgust for the taste.

Why is it so hard to find someone that actually likes alcohol that doesn't taste like piss water?  All the store has is coors, budweiser and other watered down crap.  The closest thing I could find is mad dog, and that's still pretty low of alcohol content.  I can't even find anything even close to 80% whatsoever.

It depends on the process used to make it. Beer is something you can drink a lot of, as it's cheap, low in alcohol (domestic or foreign, big-brands at least, average about the same), and depending on the process can have a lot of flavor or very little. If beer was 80 proof and up they wouldn't sell nearly as much. Craft beers from small breweries are where you'll find the best flavors and varieties. If you're just looking for a buzz/hangover however, liquor is quicker.
Yeah, yeah I know.  It's just annoying cause that's ALL anyone drinks in this town is low alcohol content terrible tasting beer and I can't find anything that is higher alcohol content at the stores.  I have to go to the town over instead to find something actually worth it and even then it's still pretty crappy.
Downloaded Skill wrote:Out of curiosity why are you only interested in getting drunk cb5? You're better off chugging Jack Daniels or Vodka than going for beer, but if you want a stronger beer I'd recommend going for craft brewery stouts, porters, and IPAs. They are heavier, sans the IPA, tend to have more alcohol and much stronger flavor. I can find some alternatives if you don't like dark beer or bitter though. None spring to mind atm.
There is NOTHING but budweiser or crap in this town. I have to go to the next city over to find anything decent.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Nothing? Jumping Christ I'd rather drink the water from my tap. It tastes better than that crap. I'd help you if I could mate, because thats just hellish right there.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:20 pm

If you really wanted to get drunk Ceebee,

you'd be chugging down 90° antiseptic alcohol right now.

Or you'd do like redneck do and brew your own moonshine in your bathtub.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next