Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+21
O. Hinds
Stringtheory
Cptadder
Scienza
Ketchup
Craterfist
Tytan
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Admiral Stoic Rum
Kattlarv
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
Katarn
Valikdu
StoneSlinger88
Ironmonger
Moodyman90
CamoBadger
cb5
Frost
25 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by cb5 Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:31 am

Ironmonger wrote:
cb5 wrote:
"I think it would be ironic if we were all made out of iron"

Myself as an Iron Hands. Ironception.
"We must go deeper"
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 33 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Tytan Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:11 am

swicked wrote:
cb5 wrote:Why am I getting spiddy sense that one day there will be someone out there that will try to pass a bill through congress to try to strip the bill of rights and remove the inalienable rights?
...where have you been?
That stuff happens all the time. Since the beginning of the USA, really.
The entire purpose of the supreme court is to stop anything that violates the constitution, the most important part of which are those unalienable rights.
One whole branch, just for that, right there.
Unless you're 'suspected of terrorism' then your rights are fucked.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 am

Tytan wrote:
swicked wrote:
cb5 wrote:Why am I getting spiddy sense that one day there will be someone out there that will try to pass a bill through congress to try to strip the bill of rights and remove the inalienable rights?
...where have you been?
That stuff happens all the time. Since the beginning of the USA, really.
The entire purpose of the supreme court is to stop anything that violates the constitution, the most important part of which are those unalienable rights.
One whole branch, just for that, right there.
Unless you're 'suspected of terrorism' then your rights are fucked.
It's kind of fucked up that if you're ever accused of it all evidence pertaining to it gets classified and that you're not even allowed to see the evidence.  So if you're in court and you don't have access to any evidence at all proving your innocence and the prosecutor alone gets to choose what evidence is used then yeah you're royally fucked.

Also finally got to see Frozen.  Here's my thoughts on it in one image:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 33 0c2
Inb4 brave is set in scotland.  Also it's a very good movie.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:55 am

Someone has named their daughter Tali-Zorah.

So, that happened.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:57 am

Made a post in the Steam thread about trying to update the games list/ rejuvenate the Steam group after the winter holiday.

Sum up what I said there for here, trying to attempt to shake things up, I need thought out and discussed with others suggestions for games, I'm only one man so I can't do everything and play with everyone and keep my sanity, but between myself and the three other admins of the Steam group, somebody should be able to do something to help make a game night in the least known about.

-------

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1139
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33