Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+24
StoneSlinger88
O. Hinds
Derpmind
OneMoreDaySK
Meleagridis
Stringtheory
Downloaded Skill
Scienza
Kippershy
brony all alone
Admiral Stoic Rum
Kattlarv
cb5
Scyto Harmony
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Aonee
Valikdu
Tytan
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
Katarn
Penby
28 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:22 pm

Valikdu wrote:There's something strange in this neighborhood.

Spoiler:
[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 158935__safe_scootaloo_reaction+image_artist-colon-brutamod_do+not+want_ax+brutaloo_brutaloo

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Kippershy wrote:
Tytan wrote:
tinybatponisocyute:
Imma one up you
Spoiler:
*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:24 pm

Panic:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:30 pm

I would have suggested the guy who did http://askpinkaminadianepie.tumblr.com/ but it has been at least a year since he left the fandom as far as I know.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:37 pm

swicked wrote:Does anyone know of any artists who do work similar to lil miss jay's old style?
I've been wanting to go back to my LMR avatar for a while, but I don't want to give up trixie, so I'd like to commission something in roughly that same, beautiful style LMJ used to have.
I mean, now all he does is anthros with heavy lines and terrible proportions, pretty much all clop. I don't think he's even capable of appealing to someone like me anymore.
I think I found a Trixie done in his old style, but you're gonna have to crop the shit out of it.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Tytan wrote:
Panic:
That image is outrageous. It is truly, truly outrageous.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:38 pm

@Tytan (lol pic)
They should panic - that team comp is awful! =P Decent single-target lockdown, but very little hard engage outside of TF ulting into the enemy team while everyone else charges and hoping the other team doesn't have much in the way of disenage.

@Kim
Oh, I remember something!
Spoilers for latest comic:
Look at the poster in the upper lefthand corner (the dialogue's unimportant). =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:@Tytan (lol pic)
They should panic - that team comp is awful! =P Decent single-target lockdown, but very little hard engage outside of TF ulting into the enemy team while everyone else charges and hoping the other team doesn't have much in the way of disenage.
The Blue Team has Cho'Gath. The gods have abandoned Purple Team.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:41 pm

@Kim
Oh, I remember something!
Spoilers for latest comic:
Look at the poster in the upper lefthand corner (the dialogue's unimportant). =P
I think you would have cried that time me Robo and some others rushed mid the entire game.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
The Blue Team has Cho'Gath. The gods have abandoned Purple Team.
Imagine if they had a Janna. One ult = won teamfight. =P

They've got Pantheon jungle (I assume), which isn't... awful, I guess, especially since the Ryze and TF and Taric can chain together stuns with him during ganks for some good lockdown, but the enemy team has a Caitlyn (who is sniping TF, looks like - lol) which means they are very heavily outranged and will just not be able to get to her (assuming she plays at a competent level while making no mistakes - not necessarily a fair assumption!). If they get at all behind, they are going to have serious issues with being sieged down (though Jinx, TF, and Ryze all have great waveclear [Ryze post-6, anyway] so that won't be TOO awful for them) and, like I said, all a Janna has to do is cast her ult to keep their short-range single-target damage from sticking to the squishies on her team.

@Tytan
Some of the most fun games I've had were when our team just stacked in a lane from the get-go to grab first blood and a tower. =P Letting the other lanes get free farm and a massive level advantage tends to be problematic, though. They hit 6 way before you, then group up to counterpush and take huge advantages before you can grab your own ults. Rotating lanes to have a 2v1 and then having the jungler come in for a 3v1 dive into first blood and a very early tower was THE dominant strategy in Season 3's last months, though. It was legitimately strong, though you needed toplaners who could 2v1 without becoming useless or feeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:28 pm

RE League of Legends :

This sounds even more confusing than a serious discussion about the pokemon games.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:RE League of Legends :

This sounds even more confusing than a serious discussion about the pokemon games.
Despite the game's huge following, which might imply ease of play, the game is as complex as all hell.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:34 pm

MLG yo
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:RE League of Legends :

Despite the game's huge following, which might imply ease of play, the game is as complex as all hell.
There's nothing wrong with complex games as long as they don't do it to the point it's becomes tedious. If a game is to the point that you need a TI-83 then yeah that's a bad game, but if it's just a complex game that's okay.

What I would like to see in a video game is for someone to take all the overly tedious games and take all the good gameplay mechanics from them, cram them into one game, and then massively dumb them down to the point it's actually fun.

Imagine if someone made a RTS combined with a card game, monster capture game, fighting game, a RTT, all the genres that are known for making people rip their hair out and then massively dumbed every part of it down to the point where it's still complex to play, but a child can still play it, and have the enemy Ai extremely forgiving to the player. What I mean by that is if the game knows you're screwed it will let up on you.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:52 pm

Katarn wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:
@EP: Guys, I still have no idea how a centaur in spandex would look xD
Dat mental image...
This was the closest I could find though :D
Spoiler:
That... that was prolly one of the least expected "crossovers" or what to call it I had in mind...
And my rp crew wants my centaur to have a "superhero" outfit  xD

@Kipper: (onyx) It's actually one in the pokemon games itself :P

@OAC: (comic) Ha x3 And erf... I want to read those comics xD
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:56 pm

@Harmony
As with most areas of knowledge, things get a lot more clear once you get the terminology fixed in your head. =P It doesn't help that the same term sometimes means different things in different games, mind you, or that some of the terms' original meanings have been lost as the game evolved, but the term nonetheless sticks around, sometimes spawning bastardizations (ADC -> APC).

Anyway!
I like when ponies behave like cats:

@cb5
Regarding complexities of card games: I have listened to people talk about the stack in Magic: the Gathering, and how it influences play. These guys are basically hacking the system to pull off crazy stunts like having something attack, deal damage, and then, before it dies, sacrificing it so it deals damage again. Card games are complicated, even when they're not on motorcycles.

@Kim
If you go to here you can find downloads of them, and if you go to here you can buy and read them online. Main series is the best, IMO, but the micro series its moments. Mostly they happen when the main series people are working on the micro series, to be sure, but it has its moments.

EDIT: Also, for swicked:
Trixie:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:32 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 461383__pinkie+pie_animated_suggestive_plot_image+macro_wat_twiface_modular_tag_disembodied+plot
http://derpiboo.ru/461383
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:39 pm

https://derpiboo.ru/461221

I find this funnier than I probably should.

Reminds me I still have to see that movie, btw
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:41 pm

(blast from the past)

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 27 70898__safe_photo_meme_meta_king+sombra_spoiler-colon-s03_forced+meme_season+3+villain_what+if+x+voiced+the+season+3+villain_tim+curry

Too bad this didn't happen
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Kattlarv wrote:
Katarn wrote:
Kattlarv wrote:
@EP: Guys, I still have no idea how a centaur in spandex would look xD
Dat mental image...
This was the closest I could find though :D
Spoiler:
That... that was prolly one of the least expected "crossovers" or what to call it I had in mind...
And my rp crew wants my centaur to have a "superhero" outfit  xD
Probably something like this Katt.:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:42 pm

I love how the horse is like "I hate it when this happens."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:05 pm

Cruelty against animals
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Cruelty against animals
Those suits help enhance blood flow. Olympic athletes use them too.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:08 pm

swicked wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Snip
Snip

Tytan wrote:
swicked wrote:Snip
I think I found a Trixie done in his old style, but you're gonna have to crop the shit out of it.
?
I cropped it for you.:

Last edited by Tytan on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:18 pm

swicked wrote:Nah, not the sort of thing I'm going for in a picture that's meant to represent me.
?:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:41 pm

This is... uncanny:
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:43 pm

Valikdu wrote:
This is... uncanny:
Who's the human?
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:52 pm

stringtheory wrote:
Valikdu wrote:
This is... uncanny:
Who's the human?
John Conner, Terminator 2.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:07 am

@swicked
:D he's adorable as ever. And that costume your wife made sounds pretty sweet, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:47 am

Just some random picture, unrelated to anything.
Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next