Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+19
Derpmind
Aonee
Kattlarv
Admiral Stoic Rum
O. Hinds
Ironmonger
cb5
Valikdu
Scyto Harmony
Stringtheory
Katarn
iLateralGX
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
Tytan
Harmony Ltd.
CamoBadger
23 posters

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:42 pm

You wanna know why? Lemme tell you why.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 20 329113__explicit_scootaloo_wat_forced+meme_scootachicken_scootabuse_scat_chickun_not+salmon_bizarre_parthenon
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 20 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by iLateralGX Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Well it's a better explanation than what I could have came up with. Guess this mystery is solved boys. We can go home.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
I will not pretend to know what's happening here:
Everyone's going to stand up from cover suddenly, and declare that "We'll bang, okay?".

And then... well, I'd love to read about it.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:08 am

And, whilst browsing the weird sections of Derpibooru, an image popped into my head, as if given by the Lord himself.

the bible, as written by Quentin Terentino:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by iLateralGX Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:13 am

The Bible, written by a 'Murican, for 'Muricans.
iLateralGX
iLateralGX
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:16 am

I'm sooo snacky right now, I could do with some Oh Glory! Cyber Cakes
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:18 am

. . Shit the governmental shutdown is in effect.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:20 am

Ketchup wrote:
cb5 wrote:So who else liked the attack on titan season finale?  I thought it was awesome.
Merely okay. It seemed to drop in quality for the last few episodes. Apparently they changed a few things from the manga around, and the SnK community on Tumblr exploded slightly.

@Scyto: I'll send you a link to where you can watch 25.
they should have done a better job of the titain in the wall thing, its was not the best done moment...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:21 am

cb5 wrote:. . Shit the governmental shutdown is in effect.
which was the epitome of the stupidity of our current leadership, no wonder more people are leaving the States than coming in. Cant even figure out a budget for ourselves.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:24 am

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
cb5 wrote:. . Shit the governmental shutdown is in effect.
which was the epitome of the stupidity of our current leadership, no wonder more people are leaving the States than coming in. Cant even figure out a budget for ourselves.
Say goodbye to the economic recovery from the recession folks.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:38 am

Does anyone else here say insane crap for lulz when no one else is around?

"What's that, Timmy? Pine-Sol stole your soul? What's that? The black woman is trying to sell it to Satan for more crack funds? Gee, that's awful. Good luck with that!"

>Goes back to looking through Derpibooru.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:46 am

Ironmonger wrote:Does anyone else here say insane crap for lulz when no one else is around?

"What's that, Timmy? Pine-Sol stole your soul? What's that? The black woman is trying to sell it to Satan for more crack funds? Gee, that's awful. Good luck with that!"

"Man it would be fucking awesome to just punch through someone's wall holding a pitcher of kool-aid yelling, 'OH YEAH!'. I know I could do it too, but I don't feel like going to prison"
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:46 am

swickedbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:47 am

cb5 wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:Does anyone else here say insane crap for lulz when no one else is around?

"Man it would be fucking awesome to just punch through someone's wall holding a pitcher of kool-aid yelling, 'OH YEAH!'.  I know I could do it too, but I don't feel like going to prison"
"I don't feel like going to prison" is the basis for most of my self-control.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:47 am

cb5 wrote:

"Man it would be fucking awesome to just punch through someone's wall holding a pitcher of kool-aid yelling, 'OH YEAH!'.  I know I could do it too, but I don't feel like going to prison"
>Thinking about the Surgeon skin for Shen in League of Legends

"Drink the stuff under the sink and call me in the morning."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:50 am

Scyto Harmony wrote:"I don't feel like going to prison" is the basis for most of my self-control.
The key is to not get caught. For instance, harassing people in the ghettos, where the cops are loathe to visit, is generally less risky for arrest, though more risky for shankin'
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:52 am

I made a haiku on accident while rambling to myself as I walked through the neighborhood at two AM
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:04 am

swicked wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 20 Tumblr_mty1p9YZeT1srs4oro1_1280
The artist of stoned trixie died, by the way. I think she was just fifteen. I don't know anything about it beyond the fact that this is the second tribute to show up in my feed and there will likely be more.
Yeah, she was fifteen. From what I've heard today, she died at home I believe she was really sick just not sure what with. It's really sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:08 am

You know, I.......can't say I'm particularly sad. We live in a world where not many people bat an eye when our allies eat their enemies' hearts on-camera, so it's hard for me to be bummed by news of "somebody died"
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:09 am

Normally I'd be the same way frost, it's just that she was about the same age as my little sister so it's just something that hit really close to home.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:10 am

I'm kind of upset that she died cause she's been with the fandom almost since the start and I've been following her on tumblr from almost the getgo.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:29 am

Huh...guess that explains this pic, and why that one I saw in one of the previous couple pages of this thread had "RIP" in the lower corner.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 20 439002__safe_solo_trixie_halo_ask-dash-stoned-dash-trixie_stoned+trixie_artist-colon-piptart
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:53 am

Little over five minutes...
Come on BF4Beta
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:33 am

Great game so far. Having to relearn buttons, but had some fun!
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:49 am

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 20 Haveat10

THAT FEEL WHEN YOU'RE THE BEST SUPPORT MEMBER OF THE GAME (session). WOOOOOO!
(and I joined in mid-way)
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:14 am

Meanwhile in Rome...

Somebody testing sieges wrote:
Crewed Rams did not move from start positions entire battle.
Tower made it to wall, occupants fought on wall, occupents milled about aimlessly.
No other enemy units used the tower to gain entrance to the city (after the initial crew).
AI didnt atempt to burn gates (didnt expect this)
Game fizzled out re me vs one unit coming over wall on tower.
So bad, it's real funny.

It actually was one of the factors that prompted me to start playing Paradox games (the others being Hinds, who pointed me towards a Victoria pony mod, and that Lunaverse story where they're playing Diplomacy).
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:10 am

Moodyman90 wrote:
Tytan wrote:[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 20 Tumblr_mty7e6dSuQ1qzcv7no3_500
Sounds like Georgia to me....
Moody... You may want to read that again. It said beer not vodka. And there were way to few AK47s in that picture to be Georgia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:43 am

He meant the other Georgia.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:31 am

I know it's a joke about one of his friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kattlarv Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:37 am

@EP: Well, due to stuff, I lost some parts of my reply,but think I only had one... so in that regard: Regarding the Octavia picture; in case it was the one at the bed, I can say it was decent at least. Acceptable. Had it's charm in a degree. Least the version I saw.

And welp, fucking rows of ages, yay me. (I was last at 8)

And erf... due to recent releases, I gotta wait a week to post my flash.

@cb5: I think I get the gist of what you are saying... it sorta only replies to a specific part of my whole post though, and technically not overly that related to it... but okay.

And most of my "mismatch" speech is about people using ex: anatomically correct equine penis, while not even bothering to draw a proper vulva, human even. Just slaps some half-assed axe wound/magic marker on it and calls it a day. And then how said people flip the fuck out if the opposite is done.

@Frost: Well, if just going of that statement, it's passed quite a few tests by that alone xD

And generally, herms are the ones fucking around. (unless there's someone else with a dick that needs pleasing involved) But yeah, I know they don't exactly get "respect", but many people are stuck up the ass when it comes to calling them "her" and the like. While many refusing to do for ACTUAL lgbt people. But yeah, people are hypocritical fucks xP So annoying that they demand x but refuse to give or do it themselves.

And that was about what I meant. Mainly it was that people contradicted themselves as fuck with their "morals". Either be excluding themselves. Or just outright being hypocrites.
But yeah, that is also something I fff- against.

@Harmony: ... yeah, it's things like this I just want to facepalm at. Not even sure if serious, but feels retarded in either case.
Also reminded me off: http://doblelol.com/thumbs/cyanide-and-happiness-grandpa-joke-funny_4979117955220496.jpg

@EP: Okay, haven't slept in a day, and randomly walked into a toy store: Am I right to be upset/offended that they had animal toys with anatomically accurate males, but not females?

@Tytan: Gotten my review of the fic yet btw? Also, I gigglesnorted too much at that spider for some reason.

@Kipper: Grats. Still pondered on giving it a read potentially. Would probably prefer a quick review/resume of the content though. Or at least a list of  the content.
And can say I am a little... I guess the closest term is "jealous"? Mostly because I've had a few people say they wanted to/and/or was going to draw fanart of my stuff. Especially for the Soarin fic, had the same person say they'd draw me a thumbnail, three or four times, but never doing it. Guess it's more into the "slightly annoyed" sector. Imo, either don't do anything, or do it. Don't say you're going to... and trailing off here, whee!  on a side note, I did technically write a fic around... *brain fizzle* why do I always forget your name, person who draws boo? xD

@EP: ... is it bad that I was way too amused by a "Hitlers LoL champion choice" parody vid?

(random non-pony species) come on you guys! Someone has got to have done the viking cariboo xD

(comics) would honestly want to read the mlp comics tbh.

(traps) Can find them interesting. Especially if non-generic.

And just because:
That's right:
Kattlarv
Kattlarv
Hydra

Brohoof! : 27

Character List:
Name: Dewflower
Sex: Female-ish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 32 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next