Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

+4
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Ketchup
8 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 19 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by Orm Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:36 pm

"What? I didn't insult any-" He paused for a second and facehoofed. "Damnit. Listen I got the job done, but an idiot I travel with must have said something they shouldn't have. Is there any way, or something we could do to get another job?" He asked.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 19 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Elda thought for a moment. "Alright. You bring me an active Centurion Dynamo Core and I'll let bygones be bygones."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:41 pm

"Deal." Dalamus said before returning to the others. "I'm going to kill her." He said to himself while he walked.
"Well we need to get an active Centurion Dynamo if we want another job from the guild." He explained to the others. "Apparently, we can't get another job because someone insulted their client." He said as he glared at the zebra on Ari's back.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:50 pm

[Speech - 61] "What?" Nakuma looked offended as the dunmer glared at her. "What made you think it was me?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:53 pm

"Because you're the only one here stupid enough to insult the person who was going to pay us!"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:55 pm

"I don't even want to be here!" she yelled and crossed her hooves. "If you don't want me causing problems, just let me leave."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:01 pm

"Would you both please calm down! ...Now Dalamus, she has a perfectly legitimate reason to lash out, and you threatening to kill her every other hour isn't helping the situation."

She turns to the zebra, "Now, Nakuma, I have a proposition for you. If you'd like to come along with our group and make use of your talents you'll not only be treated as an equal you'll be paid just as well as everyone else. Any loot you find, barring things that are important to the task at hand, is yours. Does this sound fair?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:04 pm

"My talents?" she asked aggressively. "What do you think I can do that would help, because I'm pretty sure you've got plenty of swords already," she argued and nodded to each of their weapons.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:07 pm

"We don't have any reason to drag her along. We should just leave her here to be someone else's problem." He tells the Breton.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:09 pm

"I think you can steal things without letting others know it was stolen. I also think you're pretty good at talking your way out of trouble. And one more sword never hurts either."

She turns to the Dunmer, "She has just as much right to stay as anyone else. Just because we all arrived on the same boat doesn't mean we belong to an exclusive club. I'm sure Miss Nakuma will surprise us given half a chance."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:11 pm

"So you want me to steal for you?" she asked. "Why? You all seemed pretty upset about it earlier," she pointed out and shot a venomous look at Dalamus.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:13 pm

"He's probably upset because we had to kill a swarm of cliff racers to get that sweet roll. It was a gift from a man that had been set upon by the beasts."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:15 pm

"That doesn't answer my question."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:17 pm

"No, it's just because she stole it from me. I would have been just as mad if she stole something else."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:18 pm

"Believe it or not I don't think we'd be to upset if you stole from the bad guys. I know I wouldn't be upset if you stole the purse from a bandits belt. And a little bit of stealth capability is exactly what we need. At the moment we seem to have the subtlety of a rabid frost troll."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:18 pm

"The sweet roll really shouldn't matter. As interesting as it was to see how she got it, it's totally irrelevant... and was probably quite tasty. Regardless, I'm sure there are less malicious applications for the arts of persuasion and stealth than stealing from regular folks."
Hecate sighs tiredly.
"Ultimately, she should do what she wants for herself. She wants to go, she should be able to go. She wants to follow us to find the Dwemer artifact, then she can follow us. This is getting ridiculous."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:20 pm

At the mention of the artifact, Nakuma's ears perked and she spun her head. "So, you are going to try getting it?" she asked curiously.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:21 pm

"Of course we are. At the moment we're rather desperate for funds and friends."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:22 pm

"But like you said, you don't want to be here. You can just go back to stealing from travelers."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:24 pm

"Well, I suppose I could lend my... talents, to the cause. After all, I couldn't live with myself if you never came back because I refused to help," she told them. "But only until we get back, then I think I'll leave you all be," she clarified. "Oh, and I can't help if I'm being carried around, so maybe I can use my own legs?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Ari put down the zebra mare.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Nakuma stretched her legs and sighed. "That's better. So, should we get going?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:34 pm

"I'm keeping an eye on you." Dalamus said to Nakuma as he walked past her and followed the road heading to the ruins.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:41 pm

"Just don't let that eye drift where it doesn't belong," she warned him and trotted off after him.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:44 pm

"Well let's go, then."
Hecate said with a shrug before following.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:45 pm

"Well you don't need to worry about that." He told Nakuma as he walked.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:49 pm

The group follows the road east. They can see a large fort to their right as they walk along the road leading to Arkngthand.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Dalamus continues to follow the road towards the ruins.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Chrystyna follows.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 pm

As the group comes over a hill, they can see a rusty metallic bridge crossing the canyon. On the other side, is a large hill, with several strange metal towers poking out, including one that appears to have a rounded metal door. There is a lone pony standing on the bridge, looking out into the distance.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next