Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+17
IncoherentOrange
cb5
Darkbright39
Cptadder
Ketchup
StoneSlinger88
O. Hinds
Meleagridis
Moodyman90
Stringtheory
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Harmony Ltd.
Kippershy
RoboRed
Frost
21 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:40 am

"What do you mean my insurance doesn't cover hunting accidents ?! These goddamn apes blew up my body and my ship if I'm here it's only because I managed to beam back my ego with the distress signal !"
*stereotypical voice of bored desk woman answering the phone* "No it's not covered by your insurance plan. If you have any reclamation, take it up to the appropriate service."
"Uuurgh !..."
"Good day, sir." *she hang up and resume filling her claws while chewing bubble-gum*
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:11 am

For this affront you will pay dearly

Last edited by Harmony Ltd. on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:35 am

Hey Valikdu, I think I found something that is relevant to your interests.

Spoiler:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:08 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:For this affront you will pay dearly
It's not your waifus we're stealing, folks, it's the bank's waifus. Your waifus are insured, so nobody try to be a hero, and you'll all make it out of this just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:10 am

On the topic of Predators, I bought a collection of Predator comics about a month ago. You know, comics from the 80s and 90s when they where cranking them out.

A majority of the stories are good in my opinion, but the better ones are those that don't involved Dutch's big brother. Stories involving him usually involve ships of Predators trying to get revenge on him for what his brother did in the first movie. They more or less invaded New York City to kill him once.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:28 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Stories involving him usually involve ships of Predators trying to get revenge on him for what his brother did in the first movie. They more or less invaded New York City to kill him once.
Lolwhat ? Applebloom
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 am

That's about the dumbest thing I've heard in a while
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:11 am

And from you, frequenting Iron daily, that's saying something.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:13 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY
1) Lol.
2) I am going to have that song stuck in my head all fucking day...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:18 am

RoboRed wrote:2) I am going to have that song stuck in my head all fucking day...
Luna 
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:59 am

Those who played Black Mesa Source will understand.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:07 pm

This would be my answer to the "Blank" debate in the PH Comment Thread :

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 23 355111__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_solo_reaction%2Bimage_gmod_reference_science_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_freeman%2527s%2Bmind_heisenberg%2Buncertainty%2Btheory
http://derpiboo.ru/355111
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Hey Valikdu, I think I found something that is relevant to your interests.

Spoiler:

ARG! This shit so fragile which is broken by all!
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Those who played Black Mesa Source will understand.

good thing I've got my trusty hand-anus alien gun by my side
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:29 pm

If you shoot wasps from your anus,

then I'm sorry for you, son.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:38 pm

No, the one gun that you work by shoving your hand into its anus because it's an alien
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:And from you, frequenting Iron daily, that's saying something.
A certain someone is fortunate that I don't have the upper body strength to hurl stuff across the Atlantic. Spike 

Frost said that observing a conversation between himself and I would be like watching two, graceful gazelles on the African savanna having grand mal seizures. Crazy

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Mister Frost wrote:No, the one gun that you work by shoving your hand into its anus because it's an alien
So what you're saying

is that it's a gun that's an alien that shoot wasps when you fist its anus with your hand ?

Hardcore.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Pretty much
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:23 pm

I love the power glove.

It's so bad.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:36 pm

How the fuck should I know ? Spike 

But more seriously, I think the important clause of that sentence is "why" : "why" exactly does measuring the state of the system influence said state. "debate" would be for laymen discussing it, I'd say.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:38 pm

And in the context of the "blank debate", from my point of view it would mean : "what the hell are you people getting fixated upon ?!"
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Like I said, I prefer the stories that don't involve Dutch's big brother. I mean, Arnold's character had trouble taking down one of the things, but apparently his big brother can just mow them down.

I am exaggerating slightly, but the guy does have one of the highest Predator Kill Counts in the multiverse it seems. And the reason there was a bunch of cloaked Predator ships in the skies over New York may have been because it was suffering through a heat wave, there only seemed to be one Predator on the ground hunting Marty Stu until he took a rocket launcher and blew a ship out of the sky. And they was hunting him because they wanted revenge from what Dutch did.

Naturally this comic came way before Predator 2.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Having watched no Predator, Alien, or Alien Vs. Predator movie, I can't comment.

(Okay, I may have watched Alien 1, but that was a while ago)
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:02 pm

The alien ship was shot down by a rocket launcher? Seriously? Not any sort of heavy missile, just a shoulder-fired rocket?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:10 pm

Valikdu wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:Hey Valikdu, I think I found something that is relevant to your interests.

Spoiler:

ARG! This shit so fragile which is broken by all!

BOZDO.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Eeyup, pretty much a regular shoulder fire rocket launcher. They may have meant it to be a RPG but it doesn't look like one from the art work.

Only good thing was they that only shot one down to piss off the others, but that doesn't make it any less stupid. They turned a section of New York City into a war zone and right at the climax of the battle it starts to rain and all the predators leave because the heat wave was broken.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:26 pm

The Predators afraid of water or something?
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Predators like heat. Nowhere was it stated, however, that they won't operate in the cold. Not that them operating in the cold has ever been put to film, however, just as there has never been any movie made featuring Aliens and Predators together. 

Back to my point, though. It's an alien ship meant to be near-constantly traveling through space and orbiting planets. In order to survive random meteor strikes and satellite collisions, it would have to be too tough for RPG's to crack
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next