Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 27 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:51 pm

One side got curbstomped in L4D2 as usual. Then we shifted to PHCC's favorite pastime. Suprisingly "Pinkie in [DATA REDACTED]" did not always win.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 27 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:53 pm

I didn't make my team lose! But I still suck with anything but the spitter. =P Cards was fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:11 am

Yeah, apparently The Hidden was a bust so we switched to L4D2, followed by the cards. We got joined by Kidney this time which was a surprise.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:16 am

Hooooooooka
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:37 am

Okay, so today is going to be a long day for me. A "I'm going to be lucky to make it back to the house before dark" day. If I'm still standing after getting home and getting cleaned up I'll try to join in whatever is going on, but no promises.

That said, it's suppose to be Terraria night, but if somebody wants to try something different, make a post here and in the chat thread to let the others know.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Ya'll are on your own tonight. Least for an hour or two. Do not disturb or else. *eye twitch*
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Oooh yeaa I was supposed to host the Terraria server tonight wasn't I. Sorry guys, I'm caught up in some League Ranked queues right now so if you want the server just message me over steam and I'll try to get it up soon.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:55 am

Okay, here's the deal. It's cotton season, therefore I actually have to work and stuff. Long hours and working late by my standers. I'm not saying I won't be able to do game events and join in, just that stringtheory, Rum, and Derp need to do the set up when they can if I'm not around.

So, Team Fortress 2 tonight. I'll try to be there but no promises. Unless somebody wants to try something new and different, despite Team Fortress 2 Friday being one of the most consistent game nights we have.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:58 pm

How about a game of the Hidden? What went wrong Wednesday with't workin'?
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Other that downloading the game itself, Steam said you had to download Source SDK Base 2006. I was able to no problem, but I did download it yesterday and not try to directly before game time.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:32 pm

It was kind of a long download for me, at least. Finished now, theoretically... I'll see if the game can boot up... Yup, looks like it runs fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm gonna grab a shower, and maybe food will get here.

We can try The Hidden again if everybody has completed the download, if not it's TF2 in a little over 30 minutes-ish. I'll be in when I can.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Looks like we're gonna give The Hidden a try.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:37 pm

So The Hidden was a bust again due to failed Steam verifications and stuff, so we ended up splitting into League of Legends and Team Fortress 2. Vixie was able to join us and brought along one of her friends, which was awesome of her.

And then we played Cards against Humanity again. I won twice in a row. I'm going to hell faster than everybody else.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:40 pm

Pretty sure we had the highest player turnout:

JackSpicer, Swicked, Stone, Cobalt, Vixie, Dram, Moody, Tyler, Stringtheory, Derpmind, Talix, Ironmonger, Rum, Aonee.
I think that's all.

Last edited by OneMoreDaySK on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Aonee)
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Tonight was hella fun

So what are the current game nights?
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:44 pm

I know League of Legends night is Tuesdays, which is sad for me because I usually can't make it until an hour or two after its started due to 7PM Gothic Fiction class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:24 am

SK you forgot me in the list D:
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:32 am

So I had fall break all last week, now I'm back to classes MWF and in the middle of cotton season. I'll do my best bit no promises on being able to run regular game nights. If I have any more days like yesterday I'll be getting home just as the games start and in no mood to play.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Gonna be a slight delay tonight. Meet up on teamspeak and we'll go from there.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:27 pm

What's tonight?
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Suppose to be Killing Floor.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Change of plans, we're doing Left 4 Dead 2 tonight. There's room for one more with who we currently have.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:55 am

So we doing something different and playing L4D2 tonight instead of Killing Floor. The change was due to a few of our members from across the pond wanting to play but not having the game. So, thank you Rum, SK, Derpmind, Stone, Aonee, Vixie and our newest member and friend of Vixie Dram.

Played through a love game of No Mercy in which valuble lessons was learned. Such as, if the safe room is in sight, I will leave your ass. Also, strength in numbers is nice, but sometimes a lone man just running like hell can rack up the points.

Then there was a game of Survival Versus that I didn't really enjoy due to lag, lag, and more lag.

Followed by two games of Cards Against Humanity, I won one game and Talix managed to win the others.

Then some time was spent on the Civrealms minecraft server.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:31 am

... Where they (Vixie, Dram) are now in Fairhaven. Dram apparently is a lucky duck, finding 12 diamonds after 10 minutes of digging around.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:23 am

So what you're saying is that he's Rarity.

League of Legends Tuesday tonight if ya'll want.

I think it's obvious, especially after last night, that the scheduled game nights have done their job and worn out their welcome. I mean, they gave us a good starting point for all these months but it may be time to shake things up.

Unrelated to anything, but there's a game on Steam called This Ship. It's $20, and when you buy it you get two activations keys to send to others. So you get three version of the game for $20.
What is it about? Some guy has invited a bunch of people to stay on his ship. It is fully furbished with clothes, food, drinks, books, bedrooms, and various weapons and implements of killing. You are giving the name of a target, and you are to kill your target without being caught but the guards or cameras. That said, there is also somebody hunting you down on the ship. You get money for killing your target, and your attacker, and you lose it by being caught or just killing anybody.
Kipper, Tylertoon, and iLateral GX already have the game, and my friend Kidney was the one who brought it to my attention. So, if we get a few people to buy the game and give out their two keys to others in the group, would ya'll be willing to play?

Edit: Just looked at the store page, and this is what it says about the two activations with purchase. "Purchase The Ship and receive two extra activations to send to your friends! Additionally, any user that receives a gift activation will be able to give one additional activation to a friend."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:42 am

As I said before when this was brought up, I'm willing to play it if I'm given a key.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:15 pm

I'd be willing to play. It sounds fun.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:16 pm

So does that mean one purchase equals 5 copies, or infinite copies?
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:18 pm

From the sounds of things, if I was to buy it, give out the keys, and those two give out their extra keys, that's five people who can play for only $20.

Well, that's myself, Aonee, Iron, and Kidney(if she doesn't buy the game herself and give out keys), is there anybody else who's willing to play who wants a key or is willing to buy the game and spread it out some more?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next