Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 26 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:28 pm

The event is starting soon. Get on Teamspeak and join the fun!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 26 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:30 pm

That was short but sweet. Like to thank Rum, Derp, tyler, SK, Talix, stringtheory, my friend Varible for joining me tonight in TF2 in which everybody got to win at least one round.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Been noticing a trend of less people showing up. Was everyone just busy or are the games getting too repetitive? If so, I suggest cycling in more games to play. Any more ideas?

Some Ideas for games we could play:
Alien Swarm (4-player Coop) (Top-down Shooter) [Steam] [2GB]
Realm of the Mad God (Multi-player Online Coop) [Steam] [36MB]
iSketch (Online drawing-guessing game) [Requires Shockwave/Flash] [0MB]
Planetside 2 (MMO FPS) [Steam] [~15GB]
Warframe (4-player Coop) (3rd Person Shooter) [~5GB]
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:48 pm

I haven't been showing up for anything but League because I don't have L4D1/2, Killing Floor got boring, and TF 2 just makes me feel useless.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:51 pm

I have late classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so that keeps me away a bit. W/r/t Planetside and Warframe, I'm pretty sure I can't run either of those. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:59 pm

I just find my taste for multiplayer in general waning heavily; I don't really know why
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:11 pm

There's also Borderlands/ Borderlands 2. That kinda died after the second attempt since it's only 4 players though. Grand Majestic(or Darkbright39 as he goes on here) has been inviting me to play Borderlands 2 with him the past few weeks but usually after our regular game night and after midnight so I haven't been up for it.

Magicka, which I still haven't played even though Scyto got the game for me for some of us to play together.

I also have Primal Carnage, which is like TF2 in that everybody can join till the server fills up. It's also humans versus dinosaurs, what more would you want? And I mean, straight out of Jurassic Park dinos as well. Currently $15. And much like Killing Floor all the DLC is skin packs.

Only other multiplayer game that I own that I haven't just listed or we haven't played yet is the MMO The Secret World, and I doubt ya'll want to commit to that.

Course I don't mind sitting out game nights. Pretty sure I said this before, but I took over running the steam group to bring us all together a bit more. I think I achieved that goal but I keep it up cause I don't want it to do the same thing as when it first started, fizzle out cause nobody was trying to do stuff.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:40 pm

I've been tied down with homework lately, plus I don't have killing floor (sounds fun though), not to mention my laptop is shitty.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 pm

If other people are up for  Warframe, I'll redownload it. Also willing to try everything else on that list.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Oh yeah. Stupid me thought of some more games.

For anybody who has any game that uses the Source engine, which I'm sure we all do at this point, The Hidden is available free for download right here. I'm sure most of use have seen some videos of it, but basically it's an elite team of troops hunting down an escaped experiment who's invisible, super strong, super agile, and gets health from eating people.
Iron mentioned it once or twice but nobody else has said anything.

There's also Payday 2, which a few people in the group already have and I'm willing to get later on since it's $30 at the moment.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:12 pm

I'd love to do The Hidden. It's a source mod, so I think everyone should (hopefully) be able to get it running.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Derpmind wrote:I'd love to do The Hidden. It's a source mod, so I think everyone should (hopefully) be able to get it running.
Apparently it's windows only, though I can just bootcamp.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Wait... don't we need a dedicated server for The Hidden? My computer is crap so I can't be the one. Unless one of ya'll know of a server we can crash.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:59 am

Well, I've downloaded The Hidden.

That said, unless I get a wave of people requesting we do a different game, it's Killing Floor Monday tonight.

But if ya'll are serious about doing game rotations and branching out, we need to have long drawn out discussions about the whats and whens. More so than going to me saying "Hey Moody, what do you think of doing this?", Cause I'm going to say "Yes, lets try that" because I'm not going to say no to something new, post the announcement, and then everybody sits around for almost 30 minutes to an hour as nobody else shows up and depending on the game and how many we do get we call it off or something.

We have this thread here, and there's also a discussion thread for it up in the Steam group. There's also Steam chat, Teamspeak, and Skype. Need ya'll to talk to each other and help me work this out. And once again, I mean more than just asking me about something, I mean actually talking to everybody else.

I'll change the game time, we can move around game nights, we can drop games entirely from the playlist, I just need ya'll to get together as a group and agree on the details so I can do so.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:13 pm

I've been bogged down by homework and only really play League and TF2 anyway
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:20 pm

It's cool Talix. Just glad you can join when you can.

So tonight's event went off early... some of us are in Teamspeak but we're not starting yet.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:34 pm

And now we're gonna try to start. Hope to see ya'll there.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:48 pm

I like to thank Derpmind, Tylertoon, Stone_Slinger, MrMagma, and OneMoreDaySK for a fun game of Killing Floor on Wyrn that we actually won. Stone proved to be a beast with his Crossbow, tyler kicked ass with his shotguns, Magma covered us with expert use of his Mac-10 and Trenchgun with those flame rounds, Derp proved to be a good Commando and SK was a great medic.
I was a lazy bastard and started off as Firebug myself before switching to Demo. Which means I was almost always broke cause ammo is expensive. Still managed to snag the killing blow on the Patriarch though. We all hammered away on him, but a combo of Stone's 50 cal rounds to his face and a Pipebomb explosion launching it up to a grenade to the face.

Magma left, and Downloaded Skill joined us in the middle of a different game. A much different game.

We played the online version of Cards Against Humanity. We're going to hell. Oh so very much. I shall not reveal the contents of said game, for I fear we shall only going to hell faster if it is known.

That said, the others are more than welcome to share what happened in those games. Those horrible games that proved we are nothing more than horrible, horrible, horrible people.
Spoiler:
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:15 am

Did Zebra incest win at least?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Zecora's meth lab won some.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:02 pm

unspeakable horrors:

Fluttershy 
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Uuuuuuuuuhhh....... what are we doing again tonight? I know it's League night but didn't a few people ask for something different? I don't even remember.

Logging onto Teamspeak and Skype, already on Steam. It's been a long day so I have no idea what if anything I'm up for right now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:28 pm

LoL was fun, and now we're playing Cards against Humanity again ehehehe.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:24 am

So, uh, my friend and I got a little crazy with the flares...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:44 am

League night went as good as expectedl. They played pvp against eachother, then some wins and losses against others in pvp, finally ending when Obs joined and wrecked the other team.

Then we had a night of horrible horribleness proving how horrible we are. Cards Against Humanity is rising as the most popular game, in my opinion. Though having certain cards is a guaranteed win for the round. "Sweetie [DATA REDACTED]"  "Actually [DATA REDACTED]" "[DATA REDACTED] rage" "Michelle Obama's [Data Redacted]" among some of them.  (though I don't really liked the vidya cards. I understand the context, but they weren't all that funny. *shrugs*) Moody ended up winning the last round. Everyone's gone, I'm about to pass out, and Moody and Obs are duking it out in XCOM: Enemy Unknown to the music of "Disco Inferno".

Last edited by OneMoreDaySK on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:06 am

Crits, crits fucking everywhere. He just came in and kicked my ass. I did no damaged to him, meanwhile he steamrolled over everything and used grenades to make sure they died.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:22 am

Okay, we're going to try a new game tonight. Those who want to play The Hidden brohoof this post so I can have an idea of how viable it is to try it tonight.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Probably going to be late/miss out the game tonight. Have fun y'all.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Okay, so I'm gonna be a bit late so if anybody wants to start and see if The Hidden will work I'd be thankful.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:31 pm

We're starting around now.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next