Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+16
Cptadder
Scyto Harmony
Alessandro101
Harmony Ltd.
Aonee
StoneSlinger88
Stringtheory
OneMoreDaySK
Downloaded Skill
Ketchup
Ironmonger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Moodyman90
TalixZero
Derpmind
Meleagridis
20 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group Empty Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Meleagridis Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Aonee wrote:Suggestions:
Monaco
Monaco Monaco Monaco Monaco

stringtheory wrote:I'd play any of those, though I would like to try Alien Swarm
Mona- uuuum... now I don't know.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Derpmind Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Well, since there's a complete lack of consensus, I'm gonna sit in the teamspeak server at 8:Something and we'll maybe figure something out there.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by TalixZero Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Since I had the time I Mann Up. Ended up doing Rottenburg in what I hope was the harder version. It took for-fuckin-ever to get through it.

Had a guy who had the clan tag as a group I was in show up. He said stuff that had a point and made sense, but was a bitch about it. Yeah, the Marked for Death the Fan-O-War provides is useful, but those mini-crits count for shit if nobody takes advantage of them.

Took roughly 3 hours to get through seven waves and there was a ton of people who dropped out, including the guy who was going "Get the fan or be kicked" after I had already said I equipped it. The others in the game were quick to tell him to calm down and there was no need to get all bitchy. I ended up using the new refund feature and going engie, which I stayed for the rest of the game.

Anyways, one mission down three to go, but not tonight.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:40 am

played civ 5 with tyler I see how that game takes so long... Unnngh, I have a lot of it figured out tho
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:52 am

Games of Sins of a Solar Empire can be pretty long as well, I remember mine usually being north of five hours on average cause I played on massive-ass maps. Speaking of which, that game can be pretty fun on more time-friendly settings, and I think it could be an interesting addition for those who like RTS games. It's also very pretty to look at.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Games of Sins of a Solar Empire can be pretty long as well, I remember mine usually being north of five hours on average cause I played on massive-ass maps. Speaking of which, that game can be pretty fun on more time-friendly settings, and I think it could be an interesting addition for those who like RTS games. It's also very pretty to look at.
except i had no clue it was x time at night...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:54 pm

If anyone is interested, I'm thinking of buying a four pack of Contagion, and I'll have two extra copies to give out if I do.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:25 pm

So, friday! I'm happy to report that my internet is working again. We're probably going to do TF2 again, though I don't know if we want to MVM again or not.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Downloaded Skill Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:37 pm

I'm actually interested in Contagion and with my schedule freeing up I'll be able to participate more, so if you haven't promised them out already I'll take one. Also if anyone has any Ship keys to spare I could use one for meet ups.
Downloaded Skill
Downloaded Skill
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:52 pm

Today was dead day. Derp, Rum and I played TF2 on the 666 MvM and got wiped several times. No one payed attention to scouts and I was too late to catch them. Then I went on Talix's small group and helped him out 'till he left. Minecraft-wise I'm causing Cow Apocalypse by breeding and reaping them for EXP. Finally renamed the special pickaxe "Blackjack's Blockbuster" and am on my way to repairing it. Then Obs and Tyler came on to discuss the RPG that we're trying to get t'gether.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Round 2 of Mann Vs Machine Mann Up Mode. Gonna guess it was the easy version of Mannhattan I played on. How fitting that after getting in on Wave 2 the only person who stuck it out with me was Dr. Man.

Wave 4 is of the devil. Starting wave of krit burst fire demos from both spawn points, followed by Crit Rapid Fire Soldiers with Super Medics. Only three... but they single handedly mowed through us multiple times. And if we manage to survive the volley of rockets, As a Maxed resistant scout with max health from cash grabs I was bounced around a lot, followed by krit heavies and krit snipers. And THEN there was more krit demos with fucking Super Scouts!

I did the best I could. But even maxed Milk can only do so much. Funny how quick to yell at and blame each other the others was, yet not a thing was said to me about if I was doing good or not. So compared to the other group I was in with the one asshole, this was a much better group! Also didn't take as long.

Two more maps to go, and they're the harder versions. Yay.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:39 am

Killing floor today. Moody had problems with the game and had to reinstall. Meanwhile StringTheory has no excuse not to play anymore.

Stone(Sniper), Tyler(Shottie Support), Rum(Command) and I(Medic) played a normal match with two pubbies(Medic & Berserker). Beserker kept getting in the way of Stone and I, but we were able to crossbow bolt things regardless.

Then we played Cards Against Humanity, and found out there are now two servers. I think I managed to win two of three games.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:47 am

OneMoreDaySK wrote:Killing floor today. Moody had problems with the game and had to reinstall. Meanwhile StringTheory has no excuse not to play anymore.
Yay! I can finally play! Now if real life will let me have a free Monday night on the other hand...
Anyway, flamethrower is best weapon, at least solo, can't say about multi haven't tried it out yet
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:55 am

I'll be sure to go firebug and than drop my Flamethrow to you than. I need to level up some of the other classes. 'zerker, Support, Demo. Those are the closest I have to leveling up.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:06 pm

I need to work on Demo. I've only been Sharpshooter to earn money early on, but I always have too much fun with the Crossbow and forget to switch.How
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Not too much happened today. Died quickly in Risk of Rain with Aonee, then finished up with a Killing floor match with Stone.  Tyler was playing league, and I think they were going to go play minecraft afterwards.
Turning in early, not feeling to hot.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:24 pm

The new Humble 'Jumbo' Bundle looks really, really good this time around. Plus a few of them are multiplayer games going for really cheap, so we might be able to play some of those soonish.

Anyways, today's Whatever Wednesday. Unless a bunch of us want to play L4D2 verses like we used to, any suggestions are good. And as always, we're probably going to end up choosing which game to play on the teamspeak server at the last minute usual time.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Considering that bundle, Magicka?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:41 pm

I bought it, and now I have an extra key for Natural Selection 2 if anyone wants it.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Aonee wrote:I bought it, and now I have an extra key for Natural Selection 2 if anyone wants it.
I'll take it! That game looks awesome!
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Aonee wrote:I bought it, and now I have an extra key for Natural Selection 2 if anyone wants it.
I've got an extra key too, but for anyone who wants Natural Selection 2 you can get it for really, really cheap while the Humble sale's still on. It's only 1$ to get a steam key for the three 'under average' games. (And you can just direct download them for only 1¢, but at that point you might as well just pirate them.)
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:45 am

Thanks to Katarn, I now have Gmod, so I can play Trouble in Terrorist Town and Prop Hunt. Rainbow Dash For those of you who don't have the game, you should get it at some point. Hilarity will ensue.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:12 pm

To anybody who cares, Killing Floor's Christmas event has started. I doubt anybody wants to shoot for unlocking the Baddest Santa player skin but I'll gladly help out those who want to unlock the ZED gun.

Some of ya'll may remember a few weeks ago I decided to use that weird gun that shoots energy balls or a continuous beam that slows down the creatures, that was the ZED gun. It's a non-perk weapon so nobody gets any bonuses to it and as ya'll saw it's really gimmicky but I guess could be useful in the right hands.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:To anybody who cares, Killing Floor's Christmas event has started. I doubt anybody wants to shoot for unlocking the Baddest Santa player skin but I'll gladly help out those who want to unlock the ZED gun.

Some of ya'll may remember a few weeks ago I decided to use that weird gun that shoots energy balls or a continuous beam that slows down the creatures, that was the ZED gun. It's a non-perk weapon so nobody gets any bonuses to it and as ya'll saw it's really gimmicky but I guess could be useful in the right hands.
I'll certainly play Killing Floor if I can get it working on my laptop.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:19 pm

We had a grand total of 3 people show up for TF2 night. I know I didn't announce it, but it's still technically everyone else's fault. :P
Also, me and SK tried to play Risk of Rain multiplayer, and out came the ancient interface of using IP addresses and ports and neither of us could figure out how to make it work. Anyone that can make is simpler, please help.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:05 pm

I don't see why it's 'ancient,' it's pretty sstandardif there isn't a dedicated server to host. Anyway, you'll need access to your router. You look up your router's IP, go there, and then fiddle alums on that page until you find the port list. There you can specify a port to forward.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:52 am

Anybody got any hints or tips for PayDay 2?

Gotten myself to level 7 in offline mode, but it's painfully obvious the game was made for multiplayer first and I sorely need to play with others.

I can respec the skill trees as needed, but right now I'm able to carry doctor bags but mainly been focusing on the Technician tree, Trip mines and Drill help.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:44 am

Oh boy what a night. What started at 7:30 and ran to 3:00 was awesome and hilarious. Slow start with everyone still getting their stuff together. And we started at around 10.

Ranty-ish stuff to jot down before I forget.:
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:30 pm

You forgot the pool cue stuck in Obs' ass for half the battle.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next